Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderators Refreshment

Go down 
+44
Goobenheimer
Kool Kat
*I.Bros.*
Mook
Paint Ninja
Snowball423
Dan
RTL
Ketchup Wasabi
Skyward Sam
Tricky
Creeper
Techno
lookathis
Mickey4741
AlterBlade
NeoquestMoo
Triton
Argie
Girantina1
stevenF50
Will Jones
Nation Cool
JazzDawg
BabyCP
magicNASRI
Iced8383
Plurk.
Loki Terry
jb_2999
Chargers
BT
Maria
iWaddle
Freez
Flubby
Ace
Egaro
Dark
7Styl3
Asho
iSnow
2PXI
Admin
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:07 pm

Chargers wrote:

Chargers wrote:
I said I was leaving because I was so stressed about what was happening around everything. DP also got shut down so that made it worse. I never thought CPP would be back but I always gotta root and cheer on this place when it's down. I will act my best for the next few days and just hope I get picked again. Sorry for all of the confusion.

Quote :
Mods should be able to handle that. If not, take precautions by making new passwords and get a temporary e-mail to use here instead. Then keep all personal info out of that e-mail. Keep helping the forums but keep yourself safe and try to change to a new password once or twice a day.

What do you mean mods should be able to handle IT? What's it mean? I put so much effort into this forum and seeing it get spammed and hacked by a group we all hate stressed me out. I don't want you telling me Mods should be able to handle it. You don't know that. Got it?
I said "that" not "it". The stress. Seeing it get spammed and hacked? Couldn't you do anything instead of watching it go down? Even if you can't stop the hacking itself you can stop some of the spam. Any thing that could be done should be done if it helps. How do you know that I don't know? Got it? :Evil:

If you can't handle it then maybe it isn't best. Try.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:08 pm

Quote :
You quit like 2 months ago when I was still really active here. Unless you came back and left again... :sigh:

I came back right before the hackings..so yeah. :P

Last edited by Mook on April 1st 2009, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:09 pm

I couldn't do anything because Dark de modded all of the mods and I didn't have any of my powers. If I was still a staff, I would certainly have deleted it all and not just watch.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:12 pm

Mook wrote:

I came back right before the hackings..so yeah. :P
Oh.

Chargers wrote:
I couldn't do anything because Dark de modded all of the mods and I didn't have any of my powers. If I was still a staff, I would certainly have deleted it all and not just watch.

Quote :
I said I was leaving because I was so stressed about what was happening around everything. DP also got shut down so that made it worse. I never thought CPP would be back but I always gotta root and cheer on this place when it's down. I will act my best for the next few days and just hope I get picked again. Sorry for all of the confusion.

Quit with the contradictions and just make a decision! First you say that you were leaving then you say that you were demodded. He demodded you but you were planning on leaving? This is all that I am getting from you.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:17 pm

I left for a while. I was then notified by one of the admins I was going to be a moderator so I decided to come back. I'm sure if that happened to you, you would have done the same thing. I made ONE goodbye thread. That's a lot less then some people on here have made. Egaro left and came back. Cj left and came back. Mook left and came back. Tons of other users have to, not only me. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:19 pm

Chargers wrote:
I left for a while. I was then notified by one of the admins I was going to be a moderator so I decided to come back. I'm sure if that happened to you, you would have done the same thing. I made ONE goodbye thread. That's a lot less then some people on here have made. Egaro left and came back. Cj left and came back. Mook left and came back. Tons of other users have to, not only me. :roll:

..but I left for it least 40 days.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:20 pm

So? You still came back.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:32 pm

Chargers wrote:
I have turned down bigger offers. Free mod positions aren't for me. If I haven't been on the forums for a while, I would say no. If they came to me while I was active, I would consider it. That outcome depends on my position at that time.

Chargers wrote:
So? You still came back.
That doesn't sound good. Are you saying that anyone who leaves should never come back? If so then the mods should start banning anyone who leaves for a vacation. :roll:

I agree though, kind of, no one deserves to get their staff rank back without reshowing that they deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:36 pm

Your right on the part about reshowing that they deserve it.

That's why I think the refreshment was decided on. To see who should come back and who should go. It also saved a lot of arguing.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:36 pm

I haven't been on here for that long either. An average amount of time. I am not the kind of person who just loses something and begs for it back. I am trying to earn it back just like a lot of other staff are trying to do.

And no, I am not saying anyone who leaves should not come back. I was saying they all made a goodbye thread and came back just as I did. Plus RTL said this is it for him and CPP and he is an admin again.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:48 pm

Chargers wrote:
I haven't been on here for that long either. An average amount of time. I am not the kind of person who just loses something and begs for it back. I am trying to earn it back just like a lot of other staff are trying to do.

And no, I am not saying anyone who leaves should not come back. I was saying they all made a goodbye thread and came back just as I did. Plus RTL said this is it for him and CPP and he is an admin again.
Everyone makes mistakes. There is no never. :line:
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 2:20 am

Thanks for the mod position. =]

Well done to the others.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 4:37 am

Tricky - Yes.
and I cleared the spam posts in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 5:00 am

Congrats To everyone who is Moderator. ;)

*Sighs*
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 5:51 am

Congratulations everybody.
They're no CP Moderators still?
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 8:15 am

7asho0m wrote:
Congratulations everybody.
They're no CP Moderators still?

There be added soon :)
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 8:23 am

We're still deciding on who the last 2 or 3 will be. Depending on how security goes we may add a 4th, but in reality, thats up to the Admins.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 8:24 am

I think there should be 3 moderators in each group.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 8:31 am

Hey I wanna say congrats to the new mods

The admins really did a good job picking ;)
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 8:32 am

Hey I wanna congrats you on a double post. XD

Congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 8:45 am

Going to be honest.

Everyone is a good choice EXCEPT FOR

Mook and Triton.

They lack many things I think are need to mod THIS forum.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 9:03 am

Mickey4741 wrote:
Going to be honest.

Everyone is a good choice EXCEPT FOR

Mook and Triton.

They lack many things I think are need to mod THIS forum.
Mook has been a mod before and did a awesome job. I don't think we have to worry about him.

You might be right. I may lack some things, but that also gives me stuff to work on. I'm really not mad with your comment. I'm glad someone posted what was actually on their mind. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 9:18 am

Every one I nominated became a mod! :veryhappy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 9:57 am

iMusicLuvr wrote:
Congrats guys!
It's guys and GALS, get it right xP.

Triton is nothing near bad, if you ask me. He does have an open mind, just the fact that he put up with talking with me for a day shows that. =P
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 10:47 am

DarkBoom wrote:
iMusicLuvr wrote:
Congrats guys!
It's guys and GALS, get it right xP.

Triton is nothing near bad, if you ask me. He does have an open mind, just the fact that he put up with talking with me for a day shows that. =P

Go away , INTRUDER! :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators Refreshment
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next