Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.

Go down 
+60
Digit
Bam
Cutie09
Jess
ParkourSAM
Donkey
Gitarhero1
Aoi Sora
.H0oligan
snowmanx
-trigger-
OhLawdy
DigitalSpire
Bronze
Droo
Vixx
Big Sb
Kyuu
Hellopayton
Skyward Sam
ClanNintendoBank
Yoda.
FlyingKanga
Sjb
lebron jam24
Linky
KingdomDarkII
Tcgirl24
Mikki
Tricky
iCool
Mickey4741
RTL
iWaddle
Dieg
Puggypug10
Creeper
Spence
magicNASRI
CrazyCatoon
Rifleman-Dlb
MR.MARIO
BT
Redziggy
Triton
Argie
BeeTee
lurchin
Kool Kat
xVx iMurk xVx
Talan
stevenF50
iSnow
BabyCP
Thunder
Catflap60
AlterBlade
Maria
Girantina1
Dark
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixx
Wanderer
Wanderer
Vixx

Registration date : 2010-01-02

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:19 pm

Big Cowboys wrote:
Big Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
: Disrespect. 2/23/10
~Big Sb
Oh, so Big Cowboys wasn't disrespecting Marc, but I was disrespecting him? Nice logic, Big Sb.
I gave you an infraction for your post here: http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-discussion-f5/change-t31186-50.htm
That's five infractions for her.

See you in a week Maria.

This is none of your business, Big Cowboys. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

You do realize I was being sarcastic, don't you, Big Sb? OhLawdy and I are on good terms. He knows I'm not being serious.

Check out your sister's thread about Chao. If we're going to do it your way, then you should give her an infraction, as well.

Oh, and what about my other infraction? Do you have anything to say about them? One of them expired, and the other ones are uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:23 pm

Vixx wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Big Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
~Big Sb
Oh, so Big Cowboys wasn't disrespecting Marc, but I was disrespecting him? Nice logic, Big Sb.
I gave you an infraction for your post here: http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-discussion-f5/change-t31186-50.htm

See you in a week Maria.

This is none of your business, Big Cowboys. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

You do realize I was being sarcastic, don't you, Big Sb? OhLawdy and I are on good terms. He knows I'm not being serious.

Check out your sister's thread about Chao. If we're going to do it your way, then you should give her an infraction, as well.

Oh, and what about my other infraction? Do you have anything to say about them? One of them expired, and the other ones are uncalled for.
You should be banned too, because you can't have multiple accounts. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 275633
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:24 pm

She is, on both accounts.
Back to top Go down
Droo
Lurker
Lurker
Droo

Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:26 pm

Big Cowboys wrote:
Vixx wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Big Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
~Big Sb

See you in a week Maria.

You should be banned too, because you can't have multiple accounts. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 275633
No! Really?
I'm only using these accounts to continue the discussion. If you want to give me an infraction for having double accounts, go ahead. Two of my infractions are expired, and two are absolutely ridiculous. Add one and I'd have a total of two infractions left. Two =/= Five.

Now, can you please unban Maria-DB until we settle this? Who said I wasn't going to buy an infraction pass, too?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:33 pm

Droo wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Vixx wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Big Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
~Big Sb

See you in a week Maria.

No! Really?
I'm only using these accounts to continue the discussion. If you want to give me an infraction for having double accounts, go ahead. Two of my infractions are expired, and two are absolutely ridiculous. Add one and I'd have a total of two infractions left. Two =/= Five.

Now, can you please unban Maria-DB until we settle this? Who said I wasn't going to buy an infraction pass, too?

I hate to go off topic during such an interesting discussion, but you would not be able to afford an infraction pass. They cost 2000 coins.
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Big Sb

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:42 pm

Vixx wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Big Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
~Big Sb

See you in a week Maria.

Since you were being sarcastic would you like me to change the infraction to inappropriate language instead?
If you had to bypass the filter that means it's inappropriate.
;)

If I had anything to say about your other infractions I would have said it in my other post.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:42 pm

Sjb wrote:
When you just post a picture, that is Spam, or in my words "One image post with no words".

You could of said "Ducks, I say Ducks.", or something.
DB, you can't always get away with breaking the Rules, just because your an old Mod/User, and you think everybody loves you, doesn't mean you can.

What do you honestly think this place is, some kind of an all serious internet forum where everyone wants to be seriously serious all the time and discuss serious matters seriously?

Stop ruining the fun. I'm tired of ban hammer happy moderators who strictly enforce the rules and ruin threads. Just because you can access the MCP doesn't mean you have to be like an angry old elementary school teacher that hates children. Jesus christ.
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpire
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
DigitalSpire

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 5:01 pm

Big Sb wrote:
Vixx wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Big Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
~Big Sb

See you in a week Maria.

Since you were being sarcastic would you like me to change the infraction to inappropriate language instead?
;)

If I had anything to say about your other infractions I would have said it in my other post.
Definition of bast_rd: In the law of England and Wales is a person whose parents, at the time
of his birth, are not married to each other.
Let me ask you this: Since when did you start enforcing that rule? People bypass the filter all the time. They say h_ll, g_y, bi_ches, dam_n; why start paying attention now, and specifically, why me?

Again, you ignored my other four infractions. Four. Repeat; four.

Ice wrote:
Droo wrote:
Big
Cowboys wrote:
Vixx wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Big
Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
~Big Sb
Oh, so Big Cowboys wasn't
disrespecting Marc, but I was disrespecting him? Nice logic, Big Sb.
I gave you an infraction for your post here:
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-discussion-f5/change-t31186-50.htm
That's
five infractions for her.

See you in a week Maria.

This
is none of your business, Big Cowboys. Don't stick your nose where it
doesn't belong.

You do realize I was being sarcastic, don't you,
Big Sb? OhLawdy and I are on good terms. He knows I'm not being serious.

Check
out your sister's thread about Chao. If we're going to do it your way,
then you should give her an infraction, as well.

Oh, and what
about my other infraction? Do you have anything to say about them? One
of them expired, and the other ones are uncalled for.
You
should be banned too, because you can't have multiple accounts. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 275633
No! Really?
I'm only using
these accounts to continue the discussion. If you want to give me an
infraction for having double accounts, go ahead. Two of my infractions
are expired, and two are absolutely ridiculous. Add one and I'd have a
total of two infractions left. Two =/= Five.

Now, can you please
unban Maria-DB until we settle this? Who said I wasn't going to buy an
infraction pass, too?

I hate to go off topic during such
an interesting discussion, but you would not be able to afford an
infraction pass. They cost 2000 coins.
I was going to borrow the needed coins from someone.
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Big Sb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 5:19 pm

DigitalSpire wrote:
Big Sb wrote:
Vixx wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Big Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
~Big Sb

See you in a week Maria.

;)

Definition of bast_rd: In the law of England and Wales is a person whose parents, at the time
of his birth, are not married to each other.
Let me ask you this: Since when did you start enforcing that rule? People bypass the filter all the time. They say h_ll, g_y, bi_ches, dam_n; why start paying attention now, and specifically, why me?

Again, you ignored my other four infractions. Four. Repeat; four.

Ice wrote:
Droo wrote:
Big
Cowboys wrote:
Vixx wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Big
Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
~Big Sb
Oh, so Big Cowboys wasn't
disrespecting Marc, but I was disrespecting him? Nice logic, Big Sb.
I gave you an infraction for your post here:
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-discussion-f5/change-t31186-50.htm
That's
five infractions for her.

See you in a week Maria.

This
is none of your business, Big Cowboys. Don't stick your nose where it
doesn't belong.

You do realize I was being sarcastic, don't you,
Big Sb? OhLawdy and I are on good terms. He knows I'm not being serious.

Check
out your sister's thread about Chao. If we're going to do it your way,
then you should give her an infraction, as well.

Oh, and what
about my other infraction? Do you have anything to say about them? One
of them expired, and the other ones are uncalled for.
You
should be banned too, because you can't have multiple accounts. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 275633
No! Really?
I'm only using
these accounts to continue the discussion. If you want to give me an
infraction for having double accounts, go ahead. Two of my infractions
are expired, and two are absolutely ridiculous. Add one and I'd have a
total of two infractions left. Two =/= Five.

Now, can you please
unban Maria-DB until we settle this? Who said I wasn't going to buy an
infraction pass, too?

I hate to go off topic during such
an interesting discussion, but you would not be able to afford an
infraction pass. They cost 2000 coins.
I was going to borrow the needed coins from someone.

There are many inappropriate words that once weren't inappropriate, that still doesn't mean your aloud to say them here.
I started enforcing that rule when I became a Admin. Since people bypass it all the time, you should report their post and I will be sure to give them a infraction.
I didn't just now start paying attention.

Maria-DB has been unbanned and had 3 infractions removed.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 5:30 pm

I removed a few of DB's infractions. The infraction that Sjb gave her. It wasn't spam. She just put an image instead of typing it. ;D A lot of people use image macros on this forum anyway. :p The other 2 infractions had expired, so I removed them and the infraction that was a "One word post" had to be removed aswell. ;D She was answering the question that Smileygurl had asked her. So, DB has 2 infractions now, because I gave her one for having double accounts. Hehe. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 5:52 pm

BabyCP wrote:
I removed a few of DB's infractions. The infraction that Sjb gave her. It wasn't spam. She just put an image instead of typing it. ;D A lot of people use image macros on this forum anyway. :p The other 2 infractions had expired, so I removed them and the infraction that was a "One word post" had to be removed aswell. ;D She was answering the question that Smileygurl had asked her. So, DB has 2 infractions now, because I gave her one for having double accounts. Hehe. ;D
Triple accounts that is. ;D

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Big Sb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 5:56 pm

Trust me, she has had more than 3 accounts. :P
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 5:57 pm

Big Sb wrote:
Trust me, she has had more than 3 accounts. :P
I know, I'm saying the ones she posted with in here. :P
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 6:20 pm

Infraction #: 5
Why do you think it's unfair: I'm positive Sjb gave me another infraction for the same post.
Resource of infraction* (optional): Further more I think that they're should be an automated 3 word limit so people like me don't forget the rule and get 4 infractions, thank you.
Back to top Go down
OhLawdy
Vagabond
Vagabond
OhLawdy

Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 7:06 pm

Vixx wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Big Sb wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:

Infraction Reason
~Big Sb

See you in a week Maria.

I request that infraction to be removed if possible, I mean if it doesn't even offend me, whats the problem?

Staff don't know 'bout my logic
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 6:41 am

Sjb wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
Triple accounts that is. ;D

~Sjb
Oh well. She still got an infraction for it, and I removed the other infractions for her because it wasn't fair. ;]
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 8:37 am

iElmo wrote:
Infraction #1 Reason : Rude.

When was I rude? If you're talking about sevensevenzero's thread, all I said was, Goodbye, owner. If you're not talking about that, then tell me when was I rude?

Ahem. [Just not to make this a one word post. :]]
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 9:00 am

iElmo wrote:
iElmo wrote:

When was I rude? If you're talking about sevensevenzero's thread, all I said was, Goodbye, owner. If you're not talking about that, then tell me when was I rude?

Payton Bice About that limit guys, I seriously advise you make it. Or drop the rule, I mean 1 word = 3 words, Exhibit A of overly strict staff.

CPP Moderator = srs bsns.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 9:05 am

iElmo, I have no idea who gave you that infraction. :p
If no one replies to you, I'll remove it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 9:07 am

Kyuu wrote:
Why do you think it's unfair: I'm positive Sjb gave me another infraction for the same post.
Resource of infraction* (optional): Further more I think that they're should be an automated 3 word limit so people like me don't forget the rule and get 4 infractions, thank you.

Also, can someone remove these please.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 11:06 am

DirkD wrote:
I have an infraction for a One Word Post on 2/15/10, and I looked through my posts and I don't have a one word post. So, I would like that revoked.

Yawn.... please remove this.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 12:16 pm

Kyuu wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

Also, can someone remove these please.
All taken care of. ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 24th 2010, 11:56 pm

Want to know where I got all my infractions where from.

Link me up

and bout the fake leaving it was a joke. <3
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 2:23 pm

iElmo wrote:
iElmo wrote:

Still no replies.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 6:33 pm

I'll check it out, iElmo. And snook I got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next