HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Club Penguin Planet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:03 am

Luigi PWNS wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
Admin wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:


Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:
As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

I and some other staff will choose the new staff members.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

New theme will be made too.

- Dark

/fail.

Out.


Yes, well, I don't think that's a reason.

When you don't know something don't say anything, take that as a rule.
That R-Word was a part of team payton which were getting ready to hack us.
What "R-word"?

Rape. Payton Bice
Who is that rape?! :D
Admin wrote:
Quote :
I hate the censor, if you're snookims the R-word was meant to be "retard"


Addy wrote:
Everyone calm down before this get's out of hand. This is getting crazy and blown out of proportion because of a password... a freaking password! I stood up for you guys and said one hacking won't tear us apart and you made me stand corrected. Seriously guys. Just forgive and forget. The Pass is in it's safest spot right now, every time we got CPP back, why risk changing that.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10832
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:03 am

Dark I just have one question. How come your not on your own account?
Back to top Go down
T10N12
Lurker
Lurker
avatar

Posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:04 am

Luigi PWNS wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
Admin wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:


Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:
As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

I and some other staff will choose the new staff members.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

New theme will be made too.

- Dark

/fail.

Out.


Yes, well, I don't think that's a reason.

When you don't know something don't say anything, take that as a rule.
That R-Word was a part of team payton which were getting ready to hack us.
What "R-word"?

Rape. Payton Bice
Who is that rape?! :D

What we did to the forum the other day. Raise Eyebrows

and addy =


facepalm, what are you talking about lolwut
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:04 am

RTL wrote:
Dark I just have one question. How come your not on your own account?

Don't worry I will be switching back to my account soon.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10832
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:04 am

Ok I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:05 am

T10N12 wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
Admin wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:


Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:
As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

I and some other staff will choose the new staff members.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

New theme will be made too.

- Dark

/fail.

Out.


Yes, well, I don't think that's a reason.

When you don't know something don't say anything, take that as a rule.
That R-Word was a part of team payton which were getting ready to hack us.
What "R-word"?

Rape. Payton Bice
Who is that rape?! :D

What we did to the forum the other day. Raise Eyebrows

and addy =


facepalm, what are you talking about lolwut



I'm talking about everything that's happened in the last 72 hours, I'm not the only one who takes this as more of a joke.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
avatar

Posts : 7689
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:07 am

I was right he was coming back soon :P

Dark, you putting the staff back where it was or switching it up a little?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:08 am

Ghost wrote:
I was right he was coming back soon :P

Dark, you putting the staff back where it was or switching it up a little?

Not the whole old staff.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
avatar

Posts : 7689
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:08 am

Admin wrote:
Ghost wrote:
I was right he was coming back soon :P

Dark, you putting the staff back where it was or switching it up a little?

Not the whole old staff.

Just part of it?
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:09 am

Ghost wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ghost wrote:
I was right he was coming back soon :P

Dark, you putting the staff back where it was or switching it up a little?

Not the whole old staff.

Just part of it?


It was my understanding that new ones are being added.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
avatar

Posts : 7689
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:10 am

Addy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ghost wrote:
I was right he was coming back soon :P

Dark, you putting the staff back where it was or switching it up a little?

Not the whole old staff.

Just part of it?


It was my understanding that new ones are being added.

That could be possible or there's going to be less of a staff.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:11 am

Not less, more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3240
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:11 am

Addy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ghost wrote:
I was right he was coming back soon :P

Dark, you putting the staff back where it was or switching it up a little?

Not the whole old staff.

Just part of it?


It was my understanding that new ones are being added.

Yes, some old some new.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
avatar

Posts : 7689
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:11 am

Admin wrote:
Not less, more than enough.

Lol, that's cool...I guess :line:
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:13 am

I just want you guys to pick people you trust.


People that's been on our side all the way, no Neutrals.


Please.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
avatar

Posts : 7689
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:15 am

Addy wrote:
I just want you guys to pick people you trust.


People that's been on our side all the way, no Neutrals.


Please.

Good Point...Seriously, we do need good staff members. We all trusted DB and she took us over...
Back to top Go down
Luigi PWNS
Lurker
Lurker
avatar

Posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:16 am

If you're modding Argie, she was with us on this. She participated in the spam-raid.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:17 am

Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
I just want you guys to pick people you trust.


People that's been on our side all the way, no Neutrals.


Please.

Good Point...Seriously, we do need good staff members. We all trusted DB and she took us over...


:div: She was Two Face, she played us like a yo-yo


Can someone please post everyone who's on/ support Team Payton.


Last edited by Addy on June 30th 2009, 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
avatar

Posts : 7689
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:17 am

Luigi PWNS wrote:
If you're modding Argie, she was with us on this. She participated in the spam-raid.

Really? Dang it. Why are you still here anyway, I thought you hated us, or do you like CPP and hate Team payton?
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:18 am

Ghost wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
If you're modding Argie, she was with us on this. She participated in the spam-raid.

Really? Dang it. Why are you still here anyway, I thought you hated us, or do you like CPP and hate Team payton?


Back in Texas, he's what we call a Neutral.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
avatar

Posts : 16517
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:19 am

Addy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
I just want you guys to pick people you trust.


People that's been on our side all the way, no Neutrals.


Please.

Good Point...Seriously, we do need good staff members. We all trusted DB and she took us over...


:div: She was Two Face, she played us like a yo-yo


Can someone please post everyone who's on/ support Team Payton.

I have a list I took while they let me in their chat, and they should all be banned by now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
avatar

Posts : 7689
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:19 am

Addy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
If you're modding Argie, she was with us on this. She participated in the spam-raid.

Really? Dang it. Why are you still here anyway, I thought you hated us, or do you like CPP and hate Team payton?


Back in Texas, he's what we call a Neutral.

Me? or Argie? Because if it's me stop accusing me of different things :omg:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:20 am

Luigi PWNS wrote:
If you're modding Argie, she was with us on this. She participated in the spam-raid.

I already said this:

Quote :
You have nothing to here, Argie or Team Payton member.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:20 am

Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
If you're modding Argie, she was with us on this. She participated in the spam-raid.

Really? Dang it. Why are you still here anyway, I thought you hated us, or do you like CPP and hate Team payton?


Back in Texas, he's what we call a Neutral.

Me? or Argie? Because if it's me stop accusing me of different things :omg:

I never called you anything, that's why I quoted, to answer your question.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   June 30th 2009, 1:24 am

Luigi PWNS wrote:
Me?
Hahahahah...
You can call me...
God.

Un Trustworthy is going to be my nickname for you.


This was not a double post, the post above me was deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   

Back to top Go down
 
Club Penguin Planet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Club Penguin
» Is Fantage better than Club Penguin
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest)
» Music Appreciation Club Outfit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: