HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4869
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:08 pm

Addy wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:
I very much doubt that Dark will choose any Administators at this stage, also he need's to think. Was It a good idea to make new Moderators at this stage?


Yes, it was, half the old ones betrayed us, we need a new set of trust worthy ones.
Then that means?
Not anyone like you...
:roll:
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:11 pm

Big Dlb wrote:
Addy wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:
I very much doubt that Dark will choose any Administators at this stage, also he need's to think. Was It a good idea to make new Moderators at this stage?


Yes, it was, half the old ones betrayed us, we need a new set of trust worthy ones.
Then that means?
Not anyone like you...
:roll:

Lol what?


I have a feeling your accusing me of being more than a trusted veteran.


Last edited by Addy on June 30th 2009, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
avatar

Posts : 16517
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:15 pm

The Flying Kangaroo wrote:
KK used to be a good mod. What about Argie ?

Egh, KK is just a real jerk now. :line:
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire


Posts : 1366
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:16 pm

Addy.

Let me confirm with you. I think your pretty incorrect.

The only G-Mod aka Moderator who betrayed us was Dark Boom aka Demented Duck.

The rest of the Moderators [Myself, Brian, Chao, Flubby, Trition] we were making CPP's users happier, doing contests, sorting there issues out, reports, and much more.

I'm thinking Dark's making a bad choice at this moment, making new CPP Moderators, after the recent attack by "Payton", I think that Dark should make the old Moderators change there password [even if they havent had any issue's etc], and they should return doing there job.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
avatar

Posts : 16517
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:17 pm

I guess I would have to vote for Tricky.

Loki, you have a point. I don't care if I get replaced, but this was a horrible option to let down all our Mods and Admins be removed on June 30th, or even for afew days after what we just went through. Wasn't something suppose to happen today?
:Bugeyed:


Last edited by Chao on June 30th 2009, 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:18 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
Addy.

Let me confirm with you. I think your pretty incorrect.

The only G-Mod aka Moderator who betrayed us was Dark Boom aka Demented Duck.

The rest of the Moderators [Myself, Brian, Chao, Flubby, Trition] we were making CPP's users happier, doing contests, sorting there issues out, reports, and much more.

I'm thinking Dark's making a bad choice at this moment, making new CPP Moderators, after the recent attack by "Payton", I think that Dark should make the old Moderators change there password [even if they havent had any issue's etc], and they should return doing there job.


thanks for confirming.
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
avatar

Posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:20 pm

Chao - I agree. This really is a little fast to be adding new moderators. We should just wait and see what happens with the existing ones first.

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
avatar

Posts : 5824
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:21 pm

Ally687 wrote:
Chao - I agree. This really is a little fast to be adding new moderators. We should just wait and see what happens with the existing ones first.

-Ally687
We do need one or two new mods is what I think. We only have like five mods.

~Liink 8)
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire


Posts : 1366
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:31 pm

The old moderators and the amount was fine.

Me and Chao

Flubby

Trition

Brian

Different time zones, that means CPP was protected all the time
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10832
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:35 pm

For some reason Dark told me he wanted 15 moderators. :face:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:35 pm

Big Dlb wrote:
Admin wrote:
Since we wanted the users to help too we made this thread, we'll have a look at what the users say so.

Every user can nominate anyone but not themselves.

Let the nomination start.

1. Ghost (1)
2. Addy (2)
3. Tricky (2)
4.
5.


But remember we may choose the one with the least nominations and we might skip the user with the most.
It's kinda lame that Addy is up there,
because she JUST came back.
So Ghost.

Agreed.

Loki Terry wrote:
The old moderators and the amount was fine.

Me and Chao

Flubby

Trition

Brian

Different time zones, that means CPP was protected all the time

And that worked out just fine.....




Ultimately, I think that good moderators would be Argie, BabyDB, Wurmple, KK, lookatthis, and Ghost.



Agree or not, they deserve the poisistions.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:39 pm

That's something I can smile about, smiley. Payton Bice

Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
avatar

Posts : 16517
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:41 pm

I would have to agree with all current nominations except one...


Really? You people are voting for this someone who only tries to be mature so his 10 year old self can become a mod still after admitting it in a certain thread?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:43 pm

Chao wrote:
I would have to agree with all current nominations except one...


Really? You people are voting for this someone who only tries to be mature so his 10 year old self can become a mod still after admitting it in a certain thread?

Please explain so that it makes sense. Thankyou
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
avatar

Posts : 16517
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:45 pm

I'll try to break this down.

One Nomination has done the following:
-Asked to be a Mod
-Made a thread admitting he was always trying to be a mod
-Only acts mature just so he can become one
-He's only 10 years old
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:46 pm

Chao wrote:
I'll try to break this down.

One Nomination has done the following:
-Asked to be a Mod
-Made a thread admitting he was always trying to be a mod
-Only acts mature just so he can become one
-He's only 10 years old

It would be helpful if you said who.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
avatar

Posts : 11494
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:47 pm

Chao wrote:
I'll try to break this down.

One Nomination has done the following:
-Asked to be a Mod
-Made a thread admitting he was always trying to be a mod
-Only acts mature just so he can become one
-He's only 10 years old
Our little Halloween-costumed man? =\
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire


Posts : 1366
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:47 pm

I totally agree wtih you Chao, he admited is well he wanted Mod.

I'm F2'ing Ghost, the rest nominations I agree are fine
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
avatar

Posts : 16517
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:47 pm

I'll let you guess who, because it's pretty obvious.

EDIT: Oh come on, Loki! You just gave it away.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:49 pm

Ghost is ten. Geez, I never knew. In that case, if he asked to be mod. I'll have to change my mind. :/

I'll pick smileygurl. :o
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:52 pm

babyDB wrote:
Ghost is ten. Geez, I never knew. In that case, if he asked to be mod. I'll have to change my mind. :/

I'll pick smileygurl. :o


Haha, the staff still think I'm part of Team Payton, I doubt I'll ever loose that title xD
Back to top Go down
Laurence
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:53 pm

Ghost is ten?

I remove my vote from him indefinitely....ouch! He's TEN?
Back to top Go down
lebron jam24
Sidekick
Sidekick
avatar

Posts : 686
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 1:58 pm

ooh i didn't know Ghost was ten and asked to be a mod, i have to go with Argie now!
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3227
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 2:08 pm

Im going with Argie. Tough choice :|
I want to vote for myself XD
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10832
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New Staff   June 30th 2009, 2:09 pm

smileygurl wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Ghost is ten. Geez, I never knew. In that case, if he asked to be mod. I'll have to change my mind. :/

I'll pick smileygurl. :o


Haha, the staff still think I'm part of Team Payton, I doubt I'll ever loose that title xD

I don't think you are. I think you'd be a pretty good choice. I'm not sure about you all saying Argie though she is pretty active on Team Paytons forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Staff   

Back to top Go down
 
New Staff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NOTICE: RESPECT THE STAFF. - ALL USERS, PLEASE READ.
» games workshop staff
» Horadric Staff quest
» how to make Horadric Staff in Median 2008??
» Staff of Kings not working?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: