Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need your help.

Go down 
+14
funnyhjk
Kyoua
Hibert
BabyCP
twisted.cane
Moe Lester
Ally687
FlyingKanga
Razzadatao
Sprtygrlbabs
Loiy1
iCool
Techno
Creeper
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

We need your help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 7:56 am

I pmed him about it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 9:24 am

Well I tried advertising with Penguin Storm in the Summer with the auto-bot, it only got likie 2 users. I also think we should bring back posting houses, it encourages more activity, and yes, more spam. But some users pay atteintion to quaninty not quality and it can reel in some guests. And I think some staff could step it up. A lot have been inactive. I think the only 100% active staff are:
-BabyCP
-Brian
-Triton
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 10:34 am

Wurmple wrote:
Well I tried advertising with Penguin Storm in the Summer with the auto-bot, it only got likie 2 users. I also think we should bring back posting houses, it encourages more activity, and yes, more spam. But some users pay atteintion to quaninty not quality and it can reel in some guests. And I think some staff could step it up. A lot have been inactive. I think the only 100% active staff are:
-BabyCP
-Brian
-Triton
I agree with you on the staff part of your statement. The other staff come on sometimes, but those three really give it their all and try their best.

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 10:35 am

Ally687 wrote:
Wurmple wrote:
-BabyCP
-Brian
-Triton
I agree with you on the staff part of your statement. The other staff come on sometimes, but those three really give it their all and try their best.

-Ally687

I think we should maybe to a mod election to see what mods stay.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 10:37 am

Wurmple wrote:
-BabyCP
-Brian
-Triton
Trton is not as active os BCP and Brian, he is like 80% with Big Sb.
I PM'ed Brian an idea and he said it could happen!

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 10:59 am

Hopefully my video will get some users!
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 3:31 pm

funnyhjk wrote:
We need your help. - Page 2 Banner7
I find it funny that the user guest starring in Wrumple's video might actually be an ad-bot. We need your help. - Page 2 3887

What's the use of arguing about who's active and who's not? If someone's inactive, they're probably not gonna read what you posted. ;D

You might wanna gather up all the CPP Signatures and post in one topic if you guys didn't do that already.

Edit: What's this? DB made a serious post? HOLY CRAP WE'RE DEAD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 3:37 pm

HauntedHouse wrote:
funnyhjk wrote:
We need your help. - Page 2 Banner7
I find it funny that the user guest starring in Wrumple's video might actually be an ad-bot. We need your help. - Page 2 3887

What's the use of arguing about who's active and who's not? If someone's inactive, they're probably not gonna read what you posted. ;D

You might wanna gather up all the CPP Signatures and post in one topic if you guys didn't do that already.

Or just a spamming noob. We need your help. - Page 2 581241

Edit: What's this? DB made a serious post? HOLY CRAP WE'RE DEAD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Goofmas
Observer
Observer
Mr.Goofmas

Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 4:06 pm

As soon as i have enough space on my laptop to download my hypercam back i shall make a cpp advert and post it everywhere i can so people will come back here and we can be more active
P.S. I will try to go on it as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2009, 6:14 pm

I saw some of you say that you are waiting for banners to come up. Well, here are some advertising signatures you can use to help the forum:http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-news-f4/club-penguin-planet-advertising-signatures-t24822-20.htm#549140
Back to top Go down
Hibert
Wanderer
Wanderer
Hibert

Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 12:19 am

Brian, could I ask you to make an 87 X 50 pixel banner to put on the footer of Club Penguin Community?
Back to top Go down
Mtodicp
Vagabond
Vagabond
Mtodicp

Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 12:27 pm

I guess I will need to make a video about it.Brian should I make a new topic for the video or just post in the CPP commercial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need your help.   We need your help. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We need your help.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: