Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry but...

Go down 
+5
Triton
KingdomDarkII
AlterBlade
Linky
Bam
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Sorry but... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:38 pm

Bam988 wrote:
spamming and random threads are gonna get real old, real soon.

Then just let that happen by itself. =)
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:40 pm

Oh bam your so funny. You cannot stand there and say we were better off before this random forum.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:45 pm

Now that I looked into it, this forum is giving a amount of activity to us, even though, again, some of the most obnoxious users are using this forum.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:50 pm

I suggested making the random forum, a group forum And if you simply broke a rule you were tossed out for a period of time. It's just if you act up you won't be able to post in there for a while or forever according to what you did, but at the start everyone is let in, so it's like a priviledge.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:51 pm

Triton wrote:
Oh bam your so funny. You cannot stand there and say we were better off before this random forum.

All I know is, as of right now, your completely siding with people who have hacked this site and were told they are never aloud back, and now, they have tons of control over everything. If I cant stop this forum from becoming a pointless spamfull forum, then Im itleast not going to witness it, Triton, make me retired staff, I quit.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:53 pm

As you wish Sire.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:54 pm

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:56 pm

Bam, would you like to think a little while on this?
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:03 pm

Sure, but while I do, I stay de-modded if you dont mind.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:09 pm

Bam988 wrote:
This is not CPP anymore, this is KD, BT, DB, and Payton playing tricks and and all of the other users are going along with it, spamming and random threads are gonna get real old, real soon. If thats what you want to do to the forum, go right ahead, im not just gonna sit here and watch it though, thats for sure.

Don't group me with BT and Payton. I'm different now.

And there was already a forum for stuff that can't be categorized. Chit-chat.
What you EXPECTED to be in the Random forum was posted in Chit-Chat.

So, mien Fuhrer... Are you enjoying your retirement? Because I sure am.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:12 pm

KingdomDarkII wrote:
Bam988 wrote:
This is not CPP anymore, this is KD, BT, DB, and Payton playing tricks and and all of the other users are going along with it, spamming and random threads are gonna get real old, real soon. If thats what you want to do to the forum, go right ahead, im not just gonna sit here and watch it though, thats for sure.

Ill do as I please.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:15 pm

Bam988 wrote:
Triton wrote:

All I know is, as of right now, your completely siding with people who have hacked this site and were told they are never aloud back, and now, they have tons of control over everything. If I cant stop this forum from becoming a pointless spamfull forum, then Im itleast not going to witness it, Triton, make me retired staff, I quit.

Okay, I am sorry if I'm getting involved with staff business, but you must have a low IQ to think they have control over this forum as well as ruin the place. BT and HP were the only ones with serious offenses, but they appear to have changed (slightly), and you apparently can not accept that. If they're spamming the place, why isn't this forum miserable and why isn't a big mess? The random forum was needed in the first place, and you're quitting for this too? Farewell, you were never meant to be here if you can't accept it.

Oh, and you think you can judge, but KD really is a different person. I see no trouble in him.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:19 pm

Bam988 wrote:
KingdomDarkII wrote:
Bam988 wrote:

Ill do as I please.

As you wish, mien Fuhrer. But I am different. I am better.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:20 pm

Chao wrote:
Bam988 wrote:
Triton wrote:

Okay, I am sorry if I'm getting involved with staff business, but you must have a low IQ to think they have control over this forum as well as ruin the place. BT and HP were the only ones with serious offenses, but they appear to have changed (slightly), and you apparently can not accept that. If they're spamming the place, why isn't this forum miserable and why isn't a big mess? The random forum was needed in the first place, and you're quitting for this too? Farewell, you were never meant to be here if you can't accept it.

Oh, and you think you can judge, but KD really is a different person. I see no trouble in him.

Its no longer staff buissness because I am no longer staff. If KD is a different person, thats great. And you said the forums arent a mess? Wow, where have you been.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:23 pm

Gone for 3 months.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:28 pm

Unless your being sarcastic, that explains it.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:29 pm

Bam988 wrote:
Chao wrote:
Bam988 wrote:
Triton wrote:

Its no longer staff buissness because I am no longer staff. If KD is a different person, thats great. And you said the forums arent a mess? Wow, where have you been.

The forums have problems, as most do, this doesn't mean we can't recover.
And what can I do to convince you about me being different?
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:31 pm

I believe you, I dont know if you remember way back when, but I used to be one of your only friends on this site. And good ones we were.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:31 pm

Here's some for you, Bam. Is he threatening us or talking one bit about... "them"?

Hmm, it seems not...
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:32 pm

Guys, it's done. It's obvious that were not going to close the forum just yet if ever now. The staff will discuss over again and hopefully we will come up with something that satisfies everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2009, 12:19 am

twisted.thoughts wrote:
Bam988 wrote:
Triton wrote:
The only reason I wanted you to tell them before closing it was so that I could prove to you that the users would not approve and that maybe closing it is a little extreme for right now. And no, I will "argue" about this right here, ok?

Suit yourself, and I honestly think just telling me to make this to see how it would turn out was a retarted move.

And I honestly think saying something is R-Word while spelling R-Word wrong makes you look...well...R-Word.

I just want to point out...I didnt know if the word was filtered so I spelled it wrong. Sorry but... - Page 2 153259
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but...   Sorry but... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry but...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: