Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Topic [Final Poll]

Go down 
+20
Triton
Bandit
Hellopayton
Iced8383
iSnow
Sjb
Rifleman-Dlb
Neo
Andreylaur
Thunder
Linky
Maria
Bronze
BabyCP
Skyward Sam
FlyingKanga
Tricky
KingdomDarkII
RR
Creeper
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Change Topic?
Yes
Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 Bar_left45%Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 Bar_right
 45% [ 24 ]
No
Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 Bar_left55%Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 Bar_right
 55% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 53

AuthorMessage
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 4:56 pm

I voted yes. More than 75% of the forum has outgrown CP. We could have a sub-forum or something about Gaming, and in there CP, or directly a CP sub-forum.

Yes definitely.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 5:00 pm

I wouldn't bet on us winning, but still, it's good to see people voting.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 5:51 pm

I wouldn't change topics. CP is the reason that nearly 10,000 people have registered here because it's such a popular game. I know plenty of people that have CP accounts and even helped two of my friends register here.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 6:10 pm

Maybe we could just try to make CP fun again
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 6:42 pm

I voted no because CP is what got the forum popular. If we changed the theme a lot of people may leave.

Thunder wrote:
I vote no, because there are still some
children on this forum who enjoy CP.

Like yourself?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 7:40 pm

I think that when this is all over, there should be more rules for how a change of topic is dealt with. This has got messy, and could easily happen again.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 7:51 pm

Most people did sign up for club penguin, but don't even play it anymore. You can't make something fun, if it doesn't suit the age of most of the users anymore.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 7:57 pm

BabyCP wrote:
DarkBoom wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
I voted no. Not everyone is intrested in a Gaming Forum. It would be unfair and you never know, you could lose half the users than get more of them. ;P
We've just been throwing suggestions over the table, nothing set in stone. It wouldn't exactly be a "Gaming Forum", but it just depends on what people want.
Still, we got most of our users from playing CP. I don't think we would get more members joining if we changed the whole topic.

Ok, I don't really care about getting a bunch of new users, that are all idiots. If we change topics we will get more mature users and the forum will be more fun, plus, we hardly get any new users anyway, or at least ones that are active, so that should not be a factor, that I think a lot of people are using as an excuse.

Some people say keep it because people still enjoy CP, like 5% of the forum actually even logs onto the game. You gotta think this through people.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 9:00 pm

When was the last time we got a user new user that actually posted?
Something tells me we are not going to randomly start getting users again if we stay the way we are now.
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 9:04 pm

If we actually do change the topic of the forum, can we at least keep the CP discussion, cheats, and whatever?
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 9:10 pm

Of course. It's a fair compromise.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 9:11 pm

Ha, looks like the people who wanted to change the topic are getting their [removed] handed to them.
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 9:13 pm

YEAH NEO! PWNT! : D

This should stay
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2010, 2:03 am

Brian wrote:
Something tells me we are not going to randomly start getting users again if we stay the way we are now.

You are exactly correct.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2010, 2:11 am

I rekpno the cp forum should stay but name CHANGE i know millions of countles people quitting cp o out with it
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2010, 7:05 am

DirkD, we all have opinions you know. Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 497332
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2010, 7:53 am

Brian wrote:
Something
tells me we are not going to randomly start getting users again if we
stay the way we are now.

It isn't necessarily the topic that is causing the low activity and new user count.
Factors like Advertising, Themes, How often the blog is updated etc also come into play.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2010, 11:01 am

MisterH wrote:
Brian wrote:
Something
tells me we are not going to randomly start getting users again if we
stay the way we are now.

It isn't necessarily the topic that is causing the low activity and new user count.
Factors like Advertising, Themes, How often the blog is updated etc also come into play.

First off, you were never here when it was popular, and I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but we have the best themes on a Club Penguin forum. Yes, our advertising is down, but I'm saying, I'd rather have quality users, which we aren't getting, than a large quantity of inactive users.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 19th 2010, 6:11 pm

Ive voted for new topic because Club Penguin has gotten old.
Back to top Go down
Flatfoot18
Drifter
Drifter
Flatfoot18

Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 19th 2010, 7:17 pm

I voted yes for a topic change, CP isn't the same as it used to be, but it can still be fun for me sometimes. I would be okay if we could still have a little CP bunched in those sub-categories, but with new topics, I would consider becoming a more active member. I usualy go on this other forum but if this place got a topic change I would definatly switch over. It sounds like a good idea. But if not, I might do so anyways, the other forum is becoming to frantic. I haven't posted enough to get a good idea of what this place is like. Just consider this a word from one of those "un-active" users.
Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 361586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Topic [Final Poll]   Forum Topic [Final Poll] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Topic [Final Poll]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: