Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains

Go down 
+14
Cutie09
FlyingKanga
iSnow
Thunder
Linky
Sonic Boom
Digit
ScooterMeow
Iced8383
HavoKitten
Maria
summer
jjkanes
Chub 777
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 5:32 am

As the plane went into free-fall in the middle of the Pacific, the Captain announced "Attention passengers, we will now try to desend to Hawaii. Our ETA is around two hours. If anyone also knows how to fix electrical equipment, please report to the cockpit."

Charlie fixed wi-fi towers at his job and he was trained to fix electrical equipment. He ran up into the cockpit. The crew was struggling to keep the speed from dropping below stall speed.

"Engine three just flamed out!" exclaimed the Flight Officer.
"Uhh...I know how to fix electrical equipment..."
"You do? Try and fix this."

The Flight Officer showed Charlie a pannel that has been opened. It contained lots of wires.

"If you want tools, there are some over there," said the Officer while pointing to a tool box.
"I'll see what I can do..."
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 11:59 am

"If Engine 1 or Engine 4 flame out, we're pretty much screwed. With one engine you can't ascend a plane like this. We really need to try to get the two flamed out engines back online. Charlie, I'll help out with the electrical equipment."
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 7:52 am

OORPG: Distance from Hawaii: 500km Current altitude: 48,000 feet Current speed: 800km/h Time until bomb explosion: 1 hr 45 mins

IRPG:

"Sure."

Charlie pulled the tool box to him. He opened it up and pulled out a roll of duct tape, a pair of scissors and a screwdriver. He used the screwdriver to open a small box inside the compartment. Using the tape and scissors, he taped the lose wires together. Suddently, the cockpit was filled with a loud noise.

"Engine three just re-started!" exclaimed the Captain.
"Can you manage to re-start engine one?" asked the Officer.
"I don't think so," Charlie replied while inspecting the wires. "The wires are too short and it seems the circuit board has been burnt."

The Co-Pilot replied, "It's ok now, though. We can speed along to Hawaii with only three engines. I don't think we will be able to land the plane. We need to ditch it before the bomb explodes."

Frightened by this fact, Charlie rushed back to his bag and grabed a coat and a coat hanger. He went back to the cockpit to get the duct tape and scissors. Charlie went to First class and started building a parachute.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 1:46 pm

"The best idea would be to ditch the plane, considering that the nuclear bomb wouldn't have much effect underwater. I say we ditch the plane about 25 miles from Maui.
Back to top Go down
summer
Seeker
Seeker
summer

Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 1:58 pm

pandora suddenly woke up and realized she had fallen asleep and wondered what all the commotion was about.she soon asked someone and was shocked at the answer she got.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 4:43 am

OORPG: Distance: 480km Altitude: 45,000 feet Speed: 825km/h TUE: 1 hr 20 mins
IRPG:

After Charlie finished the parachute, he straped it on his bag.

Meanwhile on the nosecone...

The nuclear bomb timer ticked 1 hour, 20 minutes and 59 seconds. By now some of the protective covering was gone since the plane lurched around. Cold air began to enter the bomb computer, making ice form around the wires.

The computer gliched up and the timer ticked 24 hours, 40 minutes and 1 second. The timer ticked again to 0 hours and 20 minutes. Then the timer ticked again, and again, and again, and again...

OORPG: People on board can see the time on the TV screens.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 12:01 pm

"The bomb timer is going berserk! Let's just hope it doesn't change to zero before we ditch."
Back to top Go down
summer
Seeker
Seeker
summer

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 12:25 pm

oh my gosh i'm never going on a plane myself again.
she then went and heard someone say that they had to
jump out of the plane with a parachute.she was so
scared that she didn't want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 1:49 pm

"Let's hurry up and get this plane down. We're about half an hour from the ditching point."
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 2:43 pm

OORPG: Well, I sure missed a lot.
IRPG: Butda found herself lying on the bathroom floor. She must've hit her head on something and passed out when... when all of this started. She burst open the door and ran to her seat. "Can someone tell me what the f**k is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:02 pm

"Let's see...there's a nuclear bomb in the nose of our plane, we don't know how much time is left before the bomb explodes, and everything has gone wrong."
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:37 pm

Butda was silent for a moment. "Might I suggest praying to Poseidon and jumping out of the nearest window?" she replied sedately, "Seriously though, you're kidding, right? This is all a sick prank, right? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 9:57 pm

OORPG: Distance: 450km Altitude: 43,000 feet Speed: 850km/h Real TUE: 1hr 5 mins

IRPG:

"Uhh, well no, this is NOT a joke. Look!"
Charlie pointed to the TV screen.

"I think there is ice building up on the bomb. Lets descend quickly to melt off the ice."
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 11:02 pm

"I say we descend as quickly as we can without breaking up the plane, then ditch. Any other ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 11:32 pm

"Descend? Ice? I don't think I understand any of this crap," said Butda, looking a bit dazed by the recent change of events, "Here's an idea, though: get me out of here."
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2010, 7:46 am

"We are working on that you know?"

Charlie ran up to the cockpit and told the crew about what was happening. The plane descended down to 30,000 feet and held the altitude there because the plane was gaining lots of speed. A few minutes later the plane descended to 25,000 feet.

"Lets try and contact ATC!"
"But we can't. All communications have been cut off. See?"

The Co-Pilot showed Charlie the radio, switching the channels to find that none of them had reception.

"Let's see if I can boost the reception."

OORPG: The radio won't be able to re-connect to ATC, so there isn't a plot change.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2010, 12:00 pm

"Do we get cell phone reception up here? I know someone in the FAA that can access the control tower, and I have his cell phone number. I'll try to call him."
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2010, 9:43 pm

"How long untill we get to Hawaii?" Zana askes.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 12:33 am

"I got cell phone reception! I'll tell the FAA guy what's going on up here. I'd say we're about 30 minutes from the ditching point."
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:16 am

"Ahhh, electricution!"

*zap*

Charlie was electrecuted by the radio equipment, burning out the circuits.

"Sorry, but reception won't be boosted."

He turned around to Zana and told her, "It's about just over an hour until Hawaii."

The TV screens on the plane read "0 HOUR(S), 55 MINUTES UNTIL EXPLOSION".

"I guess the ice has been melted off. Now, Captain, try and descend to 10,000 feet and get ready to ditch."

OORPG:The following events happen later:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 11:45 am

"I'm telling him to contact emergency crews. I just hope they can find us. We need to have at least ten minutes to escape until the bomb explodes."
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 1:59 pm

"We won't have enough time to get to Hawaii. We have to figure out a Plan B if they don't find us." Zana says
Back to top Go down
summer
Seeker
Seeker
summer

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 2:41 pm

do we have to jump out of the plane pandora asks zana.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 4:51 pm

"Well, little girl, we would have to ask the captain. Unyill then, are there any adults you trust on the plane that you can hang out with? For safty reasons ofcourse." Zana says. She crosses her finget that she doesn't cry. Then again, 8-year-olds can be unpredictible.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 4:07 am

The Captain descends to 1,000 feet and puts an announcement on the speakers.

"Attention passengers, this is your Captain. The plane is now about to ditch into the ocean. If you look under your seat you will find a life jacket. Please follow the steward's instructions on how to wear them and BRACE YOURSELFS!! Thank you."

Charlie put his life jacket on and lugged his bag/parachute on his back.

This is it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next