Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyuu Bio

Go down 
+5
pixel
Bronze
Maria
Irou
Kyuu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 1st 2010, 9:21 pm

I figured I always wanted to do this when I was a user, ironically ever since I got mod I've done almost none of the things I've always looked forward to. So a little about my CPP history;

I joined the forum 2 days after CPP started on my original account Mudkip/Addy/Adam. CPP being one of my first forums, I was like everyone else. Mod Wannabe, Spammer, and obsessed. After growing on the forum, I met my first 2 cyber "friends". RtL and Lookathis ( Later on I also buddied with KingdomDark2 during CPP's first hacking). After a while I grew tired of being like everyone else; so I made my current account, Pman. Pman was the account that made me well known around here, I posed as Addy's brother and I set my age to 14.

Till this day I still remember me and Triton going out in a full flame-war. I remember the fight that made me and DirkD sworn enemies. I remember when Cj left. And I remember my first encounters with DarkBoom,Ghost and Hellopayton who hated me. Well after a while, during CPP's darkest times, I decided to pursue the members of Team Payton and figure out what was up with them. Well it seems they splat up, and my search was vain. KingdomDarkII became my teacher, and told me all about him, Team Payton, and his "tricks". (Which him and Maria passed down to me).

It wasn't till after Sjb was made moderator that I turned into the troll I'm infamous for.I was banned over and over. And I begged KingdomDarkII to help me with my CPP Vendetta, although he refused at first - he did point me in the right direction. This is when I met Maria. Before then I though Maria and DarkBoom were too different people, but I saw that DarkBoom was still under Maria, and everyone has come to lover her for that. I also launched Project Kyuueishuu and The Sokatu. In Japan, Kyuueishuu means savior. I shortened that to my new name, which means "Safe". The Sokatu consisted of Me,Maria,Neo,BT06, and KD2.

My 4 attacks on the forum evidently failed, my third attempt was my only breakthrough, which only spammed a post or two of shock images.

Along this road I met Triton. Like KD2, he taught me a lot, even though I refused to listen. Even after he knew I was delivering the attacks, he refused to believe I would take CPP down, even if I had the chance. When KD2 disappeared, I unwillingly began talking to Triton, more and more, and more, until it wasn't about CPP anymore. Eventually he encouraged me to stop trolling, and about a week later I applied for mod and Cold and I were promoted.

And they lived happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Irou
Vagabond
Vagabond
Irou

Registration date : 2010-05-25

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 2nd 2010, 6:59 am

Oh, so KD was the one of the forunm hakars? I should respect them for that. Well, you might as well hack CPP again? It got boring.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 2nd 2010, 8:04 am

Irou wrote:
Oh, so KD was the one of the forunm hakars? I should respect them for that. Well, you might as well hack CPP again? It got boring.

More or less.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 2nd 2010, 10:00 am

Kyuu wrote:
Irou wrote:

More or less.
It's blackmail, actually.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 2nd 2010, 1:54 pm

Maria wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Irou wrote:

More or less.

Easy to do with 8+ staff members.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 2nd 2010, 1:57 pm

BronzeRevolution wrote:
Maria wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Irou wrote:

More or less.

Easy to do with 8+ staff members.
He only did it with RTL. You don't need to get rid of the whole staff team to take over the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 2nd 2010, 5:01 pm

I only told what he told me I could say.
Back to top Go down
pixel
Citizen
Citizen
pixel

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 4th 2010, 6:36 pm

Lol great story ask ladybird to publish it ;)
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 6th 2010, 1:00 pm

I am not your enemy <3
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 6th 2010, 1:04 pm

DirkD wrote:
I am not your enemy <3

Get out my house!!!111! Kyuu Bio 553499
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 6th 2010, 3:19 pm

I made you a troll. Kyuu Bio 701698 nice bio
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 6th 2010, 3:31 pm

123 $jb wrote:
You tend to have that effect on people, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 6th 2010, 3:32 pm

Maria wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
Most people who are trolls now and they come here, I was the one who created them. So proud I am. Kyuu Bio 701698
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 6th 2010, 3:33 pm

123 $jb wrote:
Maria wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
So proud I am. Kyuu Bio 701698
Talk like Yoda you do. Kyuu Bio 701698
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 6th 2010, 3:33 pm

123 $jb wrote:
Maria wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
Most people who are trolls now and they come here, I was the one who created them. So proud I am. Kyuu Bio 701698

You just had to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 6th 2010, 5:07 pm

Kyuu wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
Maria wrote:
123 $jb wrote:

Why yes, yes I did.
Back to top Go down
pixel
Citizen
Citizen
pixel

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 19th 2010, 3:11 pm

123 $jb wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
Maria wrote:
123 $jb wrote:

Why yes, yes I did.
Good comeback! :)
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJune 19th 2010, 10:19 pm

pixel wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
Maria wrote:
123 $jb wrote:

Why yes, yes I did.
Good comeback! :)

Lolk, Just remember the vote was 8-20. :)
Back to top Go down
Kwasabizerz
Vagabond
Vagabond
Kwasabizerz

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 4:38 am

OH HI MUDKIP!

I remember you now! :D
Hahah... I remember when I had the flame war with Triton.... It was pretty.... intense... : \
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 10:11 am

Kwasabizerz wrote:
OH HI MUDKIP!

I remember you now! :D
Hahah... I remember when I had the flame war with Triton.... It was pretty.... intense... : \

Har har, he's quite the opponent I suppose.
Back to top Go down

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 3:50 pm

BlakKloud wrote:
I figured I always wanted to do this when I was a user, ironically ever since I got mod I've done almost none of the things I've always looked forward to. So a little about my CPP history;

I joined the forum 2 days after CPP started on my original account Mudkip/Addy/Adam. CPP being one of my first forums, I was like everyone else. Mod Wannabe, Spammer, and obsessed. After growing on the forum, I met my first 2 cyber "friends". RtL and Lookathis ( Later on I also buddied with KingdomDark2 during CPP's first hacking). After a while I grew tired of being like everyone else; so I made my current account, Pman. Pman was the account that made me well known around here, I posed as Addy's brother and I set my age to 14.

Till this day I still remember me and Triton going out in a full flame-war. I remember the fight that made me and DirkD sworn enemies. I remember when Cj left. And I remember my first encounters with DarkBoom,Ghost and Hellopayton who hated me. Well after a while, during CPP's darkest times, I decided to pursue the members of Team Payton and figure out what was up with them. Well it seems they splat up, and my search was vain. KingdomDarkII became my teacher, and told me all about him, Team Payton, and his "tricks". (Which him and Maria passed down to me).

It wasn't till after Sjb was made moderator that I turned into the troll I'm infamous for.I was banned over and over. And I begged KingdomDarkII to help me with my CPP Vendetta, although he refused at first - he did point me in the right direction. This is when I met Maria. Before then I though Maria and DarkBoom were too different people, but I saw that DarkBoom was still under Maria, and everyone has come to lover her for that. I also launched Project Kyuueishuu and The Sokatu. In Japan, Kyuueishuu means savior. I shortened that to my new name, which means "Safe". The Sokatu consisted of Me,Maria,Neo,BT06, and KD2.

My 4 attacks on the forum evidently failed, my third attempt was my only breakthrough, which only spammed a post or two of shock images.

Along this road I met Triton. Like KD2, he taught me a lot, even though I refused to listen. Even after he knew I was delivering the attacks, he refused to believe I would take CPP down, even if I had the chance. When KD2 disappeared, I unwillingly began talking to Triton, more and more, and more, until it wasn't about CPP anymore. Eventually he encouraged me to stop trolling, and about a week later I applied for mod and Cold and I were promoted.

Team Payton was a lot of fun.

God, btw.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 4:03 pm

.Snookims wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:

God, btw.

You bums never invited me to the party *rage.
Back to top Go down

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 4:53 pm

BlakKloud wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:

God, btw.

I didn't know your awesomeness back then
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 6:27 pm

.Snookims wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:

God, btw.

Because there was no awesomeness in me back then.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 11:34 pm

.Snookims wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:

God, btw.

Didn't you have a Snookim's corner or something? Kyuu Bio 461392
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyuu Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuu Bio   Kyuu Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyuu Bio
Page 1 of 1