HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Alright.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 10:37 am

I want to ask for one more chance. I've asked a few people what I need to work on, and I am going to trying my best. I guess you guys think I'm immature and have no leadership. I'm sorry for disrespecting you Kyuu and for thinking you sabotaged this. And to all the people who think I should stay Mod, thanks for your support. And all the people who think I should be demoted, I respect you and it's your opinion, I am trying my best.



Sincerely,

Sjb
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3161
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 10:39 am

Woo you listened to me. :D
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 10:40 am

Some other people too.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 10:54 am

Don't be too hard on yourself. 17 votes no? So what, think about it.

That's 6 votes coming from the people you fairly infracted/banned. 4 votes from people following the crowd, and another 4 votes coming from people who think you gone will help them get moderator themselves.

When I started this poll, I just wanted to be more connecting with the users, helping them get what they want. When it got out of hand I tried to stop it but by then 15-16 other people were demanding their right to have a say.

I personally don't want you gone Sjb. Your not the best moderator in the world, but your our moderator.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 10:58 am

Nah, I voted for her to stay on because all she needs to do is improve, learning from mistakes no?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 10:58 am

Kyuu wrote:
Don't be too hard on yourself. 17 votes no? So what, think about it.

That's 6 votes coming from the people you fairly infracted/banned. 4 votes from people following the crowd, and another 4 votes coming from people who think you gone will help them get moderator themselves.

When I started this poll, I just wanted to be more connecting with the users, helping them get what they want. When it got out of hand I tried to stop it but by then 15-16 other people were demanding their right to have a say.

I personally don't want you gone Sjb. Your not the best moderator in the world, but your our moderator.
And I respect you for that.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 11:56 am

Users are saying we should let her learn from her mistakes? And we should give her another chance?

Sjb, this is my opinion, I think you've been a moderator long enough now but we haven't seen an improvement from you. You will always be "Sjb" and the way you act will stay the same. So why should we waste this time giving you another chance when you've had so many. Now that the users have voted, I think the staff should discuss this one more time.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 11:58 am

BabyCP wrote:
Users are saying we should let her learn from her mistakes? And we should give her another chance?

Sjb, this is my opinion, I think you've been a moderator long enough now but we haven't seen an improvement from you. You will always be "Sjb" and the way you act will stay the same. So why should we waste this time giving you another chance when you've had so many. Now that the users have voted, I think the staff should discuss this one more time.
xD We already did discuss it. They said to make a thread asking for one more chance. And where have you been?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 12:01 pm

Where have I been? babycp

So then if we have actually discussed it in the Staff Forum. I guess your time as a moderator will come to an end, yes?

Edit: Ahh, I just read Brian's post in the SF. I guess you'll have to defend yourself. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 12:09 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Where have I been? babycp

So then if we have actually discussed it in the Staff Forum. I guess your time as a moderator will come to an end, yes?

Edit: Ahh, I just read Brian's post in the SF. I guess you'll have to defend yourself. ;D
NO. I am going to be more mature and I will defend myself. I'm not taking the easy way out. I am not going to be demoted.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 12:19 pm

So you say. babycp

The battle begins, eh? ;D
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 12:22 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Where have I been? babycp

So then if we have actually discussed it in the Staff Forum. I guess your time as a moderator will come to an end, yes?

Edit: Ahh, I just read Brian's post in the SF. I guess you'll have to defend yourself. ;D

Staff Forum?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 12:23 pm

Kaka wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
Where have I been? babycp

So then if we have actually discussed it in the Staff Forum. I guess your time as a moderator will come to an end, yes?

Edit: Ahh, I just read Brian's post in the SF. I guess you'll have to defend yourself. ;D

Staff Forum?
Us staff have discussed it in the Staff Forum and in the topic that Kyuu made. Now, this topic is about us giving our opinions and Sjb trying to defend herself so she doesn't get demoted.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 12:29 pm

Kaka wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
Where have I been? babycp

So then if we have actually discussed it in the Staff Forum. I guess your time as a moderator will come to an end, yes?

Edit: Ahh, I just read Brian's post in the SF. I guess you'll have to defend yourself. ;D

Staff Forum?
Do you not know what a Staff Forum is?
Back to top Go down
.H0oligan
Beholder
Beholder
avatar

Posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 1:00 pm

No one changes..
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 1:11 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Kaka wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
Where have I been? babycp

So then if we have actually discussed it in the Staff Forum. I guess your time as a moderator will come to an end, yes?

Edit: Ahh, I just read Brian's post in the SF. I guess you'll have to defend yourself. ;D

Staff Forum?
Us staff have discussed it in the Staff Forum and in the topic that Kyuu made. Now, this topic is about us giving our opinions and Sjb trying to defend herself so she doesn't get demoted.

Ya I know its about the topic, I just thought that SF was supposed to be secret and you gave it away sry.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 1:23 pm

.H0oligan wrote:
No one changes..
Wanna bet?

Kaka wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
Kaka wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
Where have I been? babycp

So then if we have actually discussed it in the Staff Forum. I guess your time as a moderator will come to an end, yes?

Edit: Ahh, I just read Brian's post in the SF. I guess you'll have to defend yourself. ;D

Staff Forum?
Us staff have discussed it in the Staff Forum and in the topic that Kyuu made. Now, this topic is about us giving our opinions and Sjb trying to defend herself so she doesn't get demoted.

Ya I know its about the topic, I just thought that SF was supposed to be secret and you gave it away sry.
Oh, no it's not a secret.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4735
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 1:31 pm

I think we should try a week with you as a normal user.
-If the current moderators cannot cope, then you can be added back.
-If everything goes fine, then I think we should respect the desires of the userbase and reconsider your long term position in more scrutiny.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 1:33 pm

BronzeRevolution wrote:
I think we should try a week with you as a normal user.
-If the current moderators cannot cope, then you can be added back.
-If everything goes fine, then I think we should respect the desires of the userbase and reconsider your long term position in more scrutiny.
I like this idea. We should go with this.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 2:08 pm

I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4956
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 3:20 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Users are saying we should let her learn from her mistakes? And we should give her another chance?

Sjb, this is my opinion, I think you've been a moderator long enough now but we haven't seen an improvement from you. You will always be "Sjb" and the way you act will stay the same. So why should we waste this time giving you another chance when you've had so many. Now that the users have voted, I think the staff should discuss this one more time.
People change, maybe not when you want them to, but they will change. Change is a way of life. You have to learn from your mistakes to improve. However, before you can learn from those mistakes, you have to believe that they are mistakes.

I don't really know anything about this, Sjb was fine when I was here, but what if she doesn't/didn't think that what (whatever it was that) she did was a mistake?

Still, I don't know, just throwing stuff out there. Give her another chance.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 3:58 pm

Tricky wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
Users are saying we should let her learn from her mistakes? And we should give her another chance?

Sjb, this is my opinion, I think you've been a moderator long enough now but we haven't seen an improvement from you. You will always be "Sjb" and the way you act will stay the same. So why should we waste this time giving you another chance when you've had so many. Now that the users have voted, I think the staff should discuss this one more time.
People change, maybe not when you want them to, but they will change. Change is a way of life. You have to learn from your mistakes to improve. However, before you can learn from those mistakes, you have to believe that they are mistakes.

I don't really know anything about this, Sjb was fine when I was here, but what if she doesn't/didn't think that what (whatever it was that) she did was a mistake?

Still, I don't know, just throwing stuff out there. Give her another chance.
That's what I've been trying to say. I can change. I was just never taking "change" seriously. But now it's me either losing my job or changing, I am taking it seriously this time.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 4:36 pm

Give her another chance? C'mon. Seriously, I just like the idea of demoting Sjb and seeing how it goes for a week without her being a moderator. Then, the staff will decide again if we need her or not.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 4:38 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Give her another chance? C'mon. Seriously, I just like the idea of demoting Sjb and seeing how it goes for a week without her being a moderator. Then, the staff will decide again if we need her or not.
That's stupid because everybody will just act like their fine without me.
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Alright.   June 15th 2010, 4:44 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Give her another chance? C'mon. Seriously, I just like the idea of demoting Sjb and seeing how it goes for a week without her being a moderator. Then, the staff will decide again if we need her or not.
Not to sound rude, but this forum could survive without you for a week and we wouldn't need you.
The same goes for any staff member, including me.

____________________
http://big-sb.deviantart.com/



In Japan, I heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, Yakuza boss need new heart. I do operation. Butů mistake! Yakuza boss die! Yakuza very mad! I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money! CPP give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. CPP. Save. Life. My big secret: I kill yakuza boss on purpose. I good surgeon. THE BEST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alright.   

Back to top Go down
 
Alright.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?
» Screen shot editing with Painy.net
» Alright girlies! X is gonna be doing some forum tests...
» Alright So......
» Alright, So I am Exemerus!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: