Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright.

Go down 
+7
Bronze
.H0oligan
BabyCP
Digit
Kyuu
FlyingKanga
Sjb
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Alright. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright.   Alright. - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:52 pm

.H0oligan wrote:
No one changes..

The Leopard never changes his stripes, but how do you make sure it's a leopard? Think about that.

BronzeRevolution wrote:
I think we should try a week with you as a normal user.
-If the current moderators cannot cope, then you can be added back.
-If everything goes fine, then I think we should respect the desires of the userbase and reconsider your long term position in more scrutiny.

This is a horrible idea. It's not like this forum is under civil war or anything, one week without 1 out of 4 moderators will do no damage.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Alright. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright.   Alright. - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:53 pm

And?

Look at the votes, Sjb got 18. You do realise she is a moderator who hasn't improved the day she got the position. Yet we still have her here, when someone better than her could take her place. This is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Alright. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright.   Alright. - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:55 pm

BabyCP wrote:
And?

Yet we still have her here, when someone better than her could take her place.

I've been getting more and more suspicious since the poll started.

Edit: And last time her moderation didn't count on it, BCP. All the other chances she was hated for no valid reason. She wasn't experienced or prepared for the hatred the users showed her. She tried to change, but no matter what she couldn't please, so she stopped trying because she had nothing to lose.

But now her moderator is on the line, and the odds are not in her favor. She's been here through the hatred all this time, and if I can change, so can she.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Alright. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright.   Alright. - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2010, 5:30 pm

Kyuu wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
And?

Edit: And last time her moderation didn't count on it, BCP. All the other chances she was hated for no valid reason. She wasn't experienced or prepared for the hatred the users showed her. She tried to change, but no matter what she couldn't please, so she stopped trying because she had nothing to lose.

But now her moderator is on the line, and the odds are not in her favor. She's been here through the hatred all this time, and if I can change, so can she.

If the one who started this together believes she has a chance, then so be it. Everyone should watch her though, not just staff. We will have a vote 2 weeks from now deciding on her moderator spot.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Alright. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright.   Alright. - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2010, 5:42 pm

Triton wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
And?

If the one who started this together believes she has a chance, then so be it. Everyone should watch her though, not just staff. We will have a vote 2 weeks from now deciding on her moderator spot.

And that's that, locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alright. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright.   Alright. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: