Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutie09
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Cutie09

Registration date : 2010-06-28

Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons) Empty
PostSubject: Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons)   Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons) EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 1:15 am

Yet another escape RPG. Yay.
Plot:
Your hometown was destroyed by a terrorist group and you just landed in LBP City in LittleBigPlanet (yes, it's based on a game). The city is busy, but it's very peaceful. You're living in a 10 star hotel, and you think that nothing could be more better than this. But now it gets ugly. The fire alarm goes off and the power gets cut off. The PA speaker sounds familiar, you realise it was the exact same boss of the same terrorist group that destroyed your hometown! He says that he knew you and your friends were here and he put bombs in every hotel, house, bus, train, plane, and...pretty much everywhere, too not just kill you, but the entire population of LBP City. People freak out and go cuckoo and you only have a matter of weeks before the explosion. YOU MUST ESCAPE BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!

Form:

Name:

Human or Sackperson?:

Bio:

History:

Mine:

Spoiler:

Rules:
1. You cannot take control of other peoples characters.
2. You cannot defuse the bombs
3. Swearing is okay, but only if you really, really, mean it.
4. Just have fun!

Let's start 'cos I'm going to study.
-------------------------------
If you want to know what a Sack person looks like, search Sackboy or Sackgirl on Google.
-------------------------------
Don't go on asking me who Juliet, my character, is married to. I'll give ya one hint.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons)   Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons) EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 3:18 pm

Name: BlueDude35

Human or Sackperson?: Sackperson

Bio: I'm pretty good at surviving trains blowing up, houses blowing up, etc. I'm also pretty good at making levels & costumes. I'm a boy, and I look like a penguin, with a blue baseball cap on, green t-shirt, blue shoes, and blue denim skin.

That's really who I am in LBP. Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons) 497332
They don't need to Google it. They just need to look at my avatar.

"Uh oh." BlueDude35 says. He grabs a microphone and yells, "BOMB SURVIVAL, EVERYONE! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS, IT'S EASY! JUST DODGE THE BOMBS! USE YOUR PAINTINATOR TO BLOW THE BOMBS UP IN THE AIR, IF YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT DODGING!" He gives a Paintinaitor to everybody in the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Cutie09
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Cutie09

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons)   Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons) EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 5:26 am

OORPG ^ Approved

Juliet grabs her Paintinator and shoots the bombs that have a meter.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons)   Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons) EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 9:54 pm

IIRPG: "You know you can blow up the ones without meters too, Julie." BlueDude says. "I mean, even if we have to, we can just climb out one of the bombed windows!"
OORPG: BlueDude's referring to the circular ones as the ones without meters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons)   Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape the bombed city (humans and Sackpersons)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: CPP Fun :: Posting Games :: Roleplay-
Jump to: