Sjb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 1:31 am

Well, like I said after 2 weeks (yes i know im late) there would be another voting on sjb's position. I'm sure she's had enough time to prove herself either good or bad. I actually wasn't going to do this and just let the situation die, but after some pms, it's best if we do.

This time it will be different though...This will not be on a open voting poll, but rather through PM. You must pm me with a yes or no answer on whether Sjb should keep her position with a short sentence why.

I hope after this we can resolve the situation and be gone with it. Thanks guys for your cooperation.

Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 1:32 am

*Moved to Forum News
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Citizen
Citizen

Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 5:48 am

I wasent active enough to know why her position is endangered, but ill pm on what i think anyway!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 2:55 pm

I dont get why its up to us. Your the staff, you guys "run" this place, you should be able to handle it. So if we dont like someone, we can just say kick brian off and it happens with enough votes? Thats silly. Let me know why you guys cant handle it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 3:22 pm

Dan wrote:
I dont get why its up to us. Your the staff, you guys "run" this place, you should be able to handle it. So if we dont like someone, we can just say kick brian off and it happens with enough votes? Thats silly. Let me know why you guys cant handle it. Thanks.
That's why you have to give a reason. If you like, then can just neglect our say in everything. Because users are not nearly as important as staff. I think it's smart of them.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 3:24 pm

I like this idea much better. (:
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 3:33 pm

Dan wrote:

Who said it was up to you? We want to hear your opinions, is all.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 4:08 pm

Its up to us (users), your basing our opinion to determine her fate basically. Cause if we dont like her, shes gone. If shes liked, she stays. Lets be honest.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 4:34 pm

Myself, I see no reason for her to be kicked and never have. People have just wanted her gone since the start for some reason or another. I'm sure someone doesn't like at least one of the staff members. I know I had people against me as well. Yet, I've never been able to understand what goes wrong with it.

Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 11:45 pm

What happened anyway?
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 17th 2010, 11:48 pm

This whole thing is not going to help unless people who dislike SJB give specific quotes of her doing her job wrong. It doesn't matter how much users hate any of us. We could care less what you think of us. But if one of us is doing our job wrong, you have to report the action. It is just like reporting a post that breaks the rules. I haven't seen much evidence of her doing her job wrong lately. Users have not been complaining about unfair infractions much. From the looks of it, everyone on the staff has been doing their job correctly. Users have not been reporting anything to us so it is very easy to make that assumption. If you want SJB gone because you hate her, that's too bad for you.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 18th 2010, 12:37 am

Dan wrote:
Its up to us (users), your basing our opinion to determine her fate basically. Cause if we dont like her, shes gone. If shes liked, she stays. Lets be honest.
Actually; I first opened the poll a month or so back because everyone was pointing out- if Sjb can be elected in, she can be elected out-. If enough of the users give us valid reasons for her demotion then we may consider carrying it through. My point is if 100 people voted her out for no reason, and 10 people voted her in with detailed reasons, then there's a strong change she's not going anywhere.
Epicness Robot V7.77 wrote:
What happened anyway?
Eeeeeexactly.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 18th 2010, 12:42 am

Kyuu wrote:
Dan wrote:
Actually; I first opened the poll a month or so back because everyone was pointing out- if Sjb can be elected in, she can be elected out-. If enough of the users give us valid reasons for her demotion then we may consider carrying it through. My point is if 100 people voted her out for no reason, and 10 people voted her in with detailed reasons, then there's a strong change she's not going anywhere.
Epicness Robot V7.77 wrote:
What happened anyway?
Eeeeeexactly.

Ohh. Now I understand.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 18th 2010, 1:02 am

Nooo, i believe we should have very little say in this decision. You guys are the staff, supposidly you guys make the decisions around here..guess not. You guys know if she makes good topics in the staff forum, contributes to themes, contributes to ideas within the staff society, we sure dont. Look it buddy, I've been there and done that, twice, theres no reason why users should make the decision. Its a popularityy contest at that point, keep this within the staff and handle it your selves.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 18th 2010, 1:08 am

Dan wrote:
Nooo, i believe we should have very little say in this decision. You guys are the staff, supposidly you guys make the decisions around here..guess not. You guys know if she makes good topics in the staff forum, contributes to themes, contributes to ideas within the staff society, we sure dont. Look it buddy, I've been there and done that, twice, theres no reason why users should make the decision. Its a popularityy contest at that point, keep this within the staff and handle it your selves.

Well we did handle it ourselves. Our conclusion was she stays, then the users got all butthurt for months and Sjb ended up being the laughing stock of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 18th 2010, 1:48 am

Okay your conclusion was she stays. Whats all this for then...?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   July 18th 2010, 1:53 am

Dan wrote:
Okay your conclusion was she stays. Whats all this for then...?

I suppose this should be locked, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sjb   

Back to top Go down

Sjb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: