Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iCP is Gone Forever!

Go down 
+11
Charles_iCP
Hellopayton
iWaddle
Brennan
Mike
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Dundotten
Iced8383
Marc
Emess
Pepsi
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pepsi
Lurker
Lurker
Pepsi

Registration date : 2010-08-22

iCP is Gone Forever! Empty
PostSubject: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:04 pm

iCP is now down forever they have deleted the program because of #iamwalrus making scripts that messed up iCP.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:05 pm

They deserved it. Charles became stupid and deleted Walrus Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Drifter
Drifter

Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 9:15 pm

..... icp was so cool :(
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 12:45 am

Eh, that happens. Hopefully iCPP will be ready soon.
Back to top Go down
Dundotten
Lurker
Lurker
Dundotten

Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 2:45 am

Stupid #iamthewalrus, I've just started liking iCP and then they messed it up and deleted it?!
I'll miss being able to use punctuation and being sure about my messages passing through an unexisting filter... 😢

Hopefully something similar will get released soon to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 8:44 am

Im gonna miss iCP..
I came there after getting banned on CP and cheered me up.
Now I quit CP, and iCP was supposed to be for people banned forever on CP, who quit,
or just plain hate CP.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 12:04 pm

Dundotten wrote:
Stupid #iamthewalrus, I've just started liking iCP and then they messed it up and deleted it?!
I'll miss being able to use punctuation and being sure about my messages passing through an unexisting filter... 😢

Wrong. This is the story.

So, talking about things before this all happened, iCP was run by Charles with the help of #iamthewalrus. They basically helped with the funds for the servers. As a reward, Charles gave them all a mod position, then the walruses as usual mess around with kids that are on the game. Charles and his friends got mad, so they plotted against the walruses. The plan was, since Charles was a trusted member of #iamthewalrus, he had access to their FTP channel. He then, deleted all (or most) of the files in the server. They got mad, so they went and DDoSed iCP until they couldn't handle it anymore.

tl;dr? Both #iamthewalrus and iCP deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Dundotten
Lurker
Lurker
Dundotten

Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 12:49 pm

MrMess wrote:
Dundotten wrote:

So, talking about things before this all happened, iCP was run by Charles with the help of #iamthewalrus. They basically helped with the funds for the servers. As a reward, Charles gave them all a mod position, then the walruses as usual mess around with kids that are on the game. Charles and his friends got mad, so they plotted against the walruses. The plan was, since Charles was a trusted member of #iamthewalrus, he had access to their FTP channel. He then, deleted all (or most) of the files in the server. They got mad, so they went and DDoSed iCP until they couldn't handle it anymore.

Ok, thanks for informing me. I didn't really know what was going on, all I heard was "it was #iamthewalrus team's fault" and things like that... :roll:
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 3:04 pm

Dundotten wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Dundotten wrote:

Ok, thanks for informing me. I didn't really know what was going on, all I heard was "it was #iamthewalrus team's fault" and things like that... :roll:

Basically, it was both of their faults. Charles shouldn't have deleted Walrus Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 4:01 pm

Eh, I don't really care. ICP was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 8:46 am

It's still up on the site for download.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 6:53 pm

I'm sorry but you're idiotic; it's not gone forever.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 7:15 pm

iWaddle wrote:

Charles announced that iCP was going to eventually die down and he was going to abandon it about the time OP posted this. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 7:59 pm

Naw, this whole thread fail.
Plus payton, they put it back. Now you can walk on walls. LOLPWNT
It is not gonna die down either.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 8:57 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
iWaddle wrote:

Charles announced that iCP was going to eventually die down and he was going to abandon it about the time OP posted this. :roll:

Exactly. Not just that; they have absolutely no choice in this. They do not have anymore money since they ditched #iamthewalrus. They will be forced to shut down their servers

Fluffy bunny wrote:

It will die down. They have no money to support themselves. #iamthewalrus supported them via ads, but they broke a deal, so they have no choice.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 9:00 pm

Oh yeah... I just realized that..
THANKS EMESS :D
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 9:05 pm

Fluffy bunny wrote:

I know that. My point still stands that at that time OP made this topic, Charles had said that iCP was going to die and he would not revive it.

I know that's a pretty difficult concept to fully wrap your head around, but I have faith in you.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 9:34 pm

But.... *sniffles* I doh..doh *sniffles*
want.... *sniffles* to..leave...

*sniffles more*

ICP!!!!

D:
Back to top Go down
Charles_iCP
Drifter
Drifter

Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 4:40 pm

We have an investor, and iCP only really needs an investor as someone to handle the adsense. (We get enough from the ads to pay for the servers.)
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 5:20 pm

:0o :0o :0o

YAY!!!!
ALL HAIL CHARLES!

*also charles whats the names of the censored servers?*
Back to top Go down
SuperiorSnowman
Adventurer
Adventurer
SuperiorSnowman

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:43 pm

Its back you can still download it and play I tested it. A bunch of jerks are on icp.
Back to top Go down
RedKing200
Lurker
Lurker
RedKing200

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyJune 21st 2011, 3:40 pm

omg i bought membership for cp and now its gone forever and i think i bought a 6 month membership card or a 12 month membership card
Back to top Go down
RedKing200
Lurker
Lurker
RedKing200

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyJune 21st 2011, 3:41 pm

SuperiorSnowman wrote:
Its back you can still download it and play I tested it. A bunch of jerks are on icp.

how do u download it
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyJune 21st 2011, 7:35 pm

From what I know, there are multiple versions of this now.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! EmptyJune 22nd 2011, 3:13 am

Yeah there are several private servers around now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iCP is Gone Forever!   iCP is Gone Forever! Empty

Back to top Go down

iCP is Gone Forever!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next