HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Oh hi there.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
avatar

Posts : 2679
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 1:05 am

Are you a /b/tard?
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 6:45 am

BiteTheHanukkahDust wrote:
Are you a /b/tard?
Where would you possibly get that idea from?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 2:19 pm

Again, this is stupid.
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 4:37 pm

You guize still looking to avenge all the trolling smitten upon you?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
avatar

Posts : 2679
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 5:17 pm

/b/ wrote:
You guize still looking to avenge all the trolling smitten upon you?

No offense, but your the worst troll I had/have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 5:18 pm

BiteTheHanukkahDust wrote:
/b/ wrote:
You guize still looking to avenge all the trolling smitten upon you?

No offense, but your the worst troll I had/have ever seen.
I told you.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
avatar

Posts : 9446
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 5:20 pm

/b/ wrote:
BiteTheHanukkahDust wrote:
/b/ wrote:
You guize still looking to avenge all the trolling smitten upon you?

No offense, but your the worst troll I had/have ever seen.
I told you.
Yep, he's right, Tranny. :heart:
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 5:21 pm

Juliexy wrote:
/b/ wrote:
BiteTheHanukkahDust wrote:
/b/ wrote:
You guize still looking to avenge all the trolling smitten upon you?

No offense, but your the worst troll I had/have ever seen.
I told you.
Yep, he's right, Tranny. :heart:

:>

See how everything lines up together. Whatsoever, how did you figure out it was me? :O
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 6:15 pm

This thread is incompetent at best.
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 6:15 pm

ITT Butthurt faggots :3
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
avatar

Posts : 2679
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 6:28 pm

/b/ wrote:
Juliexy wrote:
/b/ wrote:
BiteTheHanukkahDust wrote:
/b/ wrote:
You guize still looking to avenge all the trolling smitten upon you?

No offense, but your the worst troll I had/have ever seen.
I told you.
Yep, he's right, Tranny. :heart:

:>

See how everything lines up together. Whatsoever, how did you figure out it was me? :O

Who else? I knew that attitude of yours was quite familiar. Did you know how much I hate the internet, myself, and life altogether?
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 7:19 pm

BiteTheHanukkahDust wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Juliexy wrote:
/b/ wrote:
BiteTheHanukkahDust wrote:
/b/ wrote:
You guize still looking to avenge all the trolling smitten upon you?

No offense, but your the worst troll I had/have ever seen.
I told you.
Yep, he's right, Tranny. :heart:

:>

See how everything lines up together. Whatsoever, how did you figure out it was me? :O

Who else? I knew that attitude of yours was quite familiar. Did you know how much I hate the internet, myself, and life altogether?
Oh, yes... My unmatched faggotry.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 9:33 pm

/b/ wrote:
ITT Butthurt faggots :3

You pride yourself and act like we give a damn, however you come and go and believe me life here does not change upon your presence. You should hear this and take it dear, do not argue, with 3/5 infractions you cannot afford to engage in such an act.

notice:

Everytime you come back you have less and less people on your "side", in order to save your fragile reputation I advise you NOT get banned in the first week. Considering how unfunny you actually are.

And on that note:

Rules 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 5th 2010, 9:55 pm

This thread is filled with cool people.
Back to top Go down
figure.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 6th 2010, 11:43 am

Trolls galore.
Fail trolls too.
Annoying brats.
Funny idiots.
And there's me.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
avatar

Posts : 9446
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 6th 2010, 11:52 am

I love how no one in this thread is making any sense--to me, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 6980
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 6th 2010, 9:01 pm

figure. wrote:
Trolls galore.
Fail trolls too.
Annoying brats.
Funny idiots.
And there's me.
And you my friend, are all of those.
Back to top Go down
figure.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 6th 2010, 11:33 pm

Julia Claw wrote:
figure. wrote:
Trolls galore.
Fail trolls too.
Annoying brats.
Funny idiots.
And there's me.
And you my friend, are all of those.
This is true, and is not sarcasm.
I take these as compliments.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3475
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 7th 2010, 5:55 am

BiteTheHanukkahDust wrote:
/b/ wrote:
You guize still looking to avenge all the trolling smitten upon you?

No offense, but your the worst troll I had/have ever seen.

No



be scared, he/she cut off her parts as she will to you
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
avatar

Posts : 2679
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 7th 2010, 8:46 am

Juliexy wrote:
I love how no one in this thread is making any sense--to me, at least.

Then you should go kill yourself 'cause liek your the odd-one out. Death heard you liek mudkipz, why don't you join him?
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 7th 2010, 4:31 pm

Basis of trolling are simple, still you should read ED and learn. Whatsoever, what an 'appropriate troll' should've done, has been achieved in this thread, and this is all that matters.

After all, trolling is a art.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4735
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 7th 2010, 4:41 pm

/b/ wrote:
Basis of trolling are simple, still you should read ED and learn. Whatsoever, what an 'appropriate troll' should've done, has been achieved in this thread, and this is all that matters.

After all, trolling is a art.

ED?
ED?

Please tell me you are joking.
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 7th 2010, 4:43 pm

Bronze wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Basis of trolling are simple, still you should read ED and learn. Whatsoever, what an 'appropriate troll' should've done, has been achieved in this thread, and this is all that matters.

After all, trolling is a art.

ED?
ED?

Please tell me you are joking.
That's what i'm talking about. U still in love with Katie, btw?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4735
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 7th 2010, 4:46 pm

/b/ wrote:
Bronze wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Basis of trolling are simple, still you should read ED and learn. Whatsoever, what an 'appropriate troll' should've done, has been achieved in this thread, and this is all that matters.

After all, trolling is a art.

ED?
ED?

Please tell me you are joking.
That's what i'm talking about. U still in love with Katie, btw?

Katie? I wish I knew what you were on about.
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
avatar

Posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   December 7th 2010, 4:48 pm

Bronze wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Bronze wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Basis of trolling are simple, still you should read ED and learn. Whatsoever, what an 'appropriate troll' should've done, has been achieved in this thread, and this is all that matters.

After all, trolling is a art.

ED?
ED?

Please tell me you are joking.
That's what i'm talking about. U still in love with Katie, btw?

Katie? I wish I knew what you were on about.
Come on, don't be shy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   

Back to top Go down
 
Oh hi there.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Introduction and Farewells-
Jump to: