Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)

Go down 
+2
Chub 777
daleybean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
daleybean
Lurker
Lurker
daleybean

Registration date : 2010-12-19

How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying) Empty
PostSubject: How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)   How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying) EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 10:46 am

I only have 2063 coins! Sad I know! :) .
Ok so I go to donate 5000 coins and it said you need more coins. But, it DID say I earned the volunteer stamp AND the Top Volunteer stamp!
And, I still had the same sad amount of coins at the end. :)
This really doesn't seem fair to get the stamps without giving to the cause so I hope Club Penguin fixes it soon.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)   How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying) EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 8:09 pm

The more coins you donate don't mean CP donates more. It just gives the percenage.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)   How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying) EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 2:22 pm

Face it, Coins for Change is just a survey to see if they'll donate an ammount of money to the most voted cause. In this case, Safe buildings, enviroment cause, and health.

Even though I quit Club Penguin, I came on and donated about, 10,000 coins which was the ammount I had.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)   How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying) EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 7:45 pm

Raves ftw~ wrote:
Face it, Coins for Change is just a survey to see if they'll donate an ammount of money to the most voted cause. In this case, Safe buildings, enviroment cause, and health.

Even though I quit Club Penguin, I came on and donated about, 10,000 coins which was the ammount I had.

Yeah, that was the most I donated I think.
Back to top Go down
Ice Buddy 28
Lurker
Lurker
Ice Buddy 28

Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)   How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying) EmptyJanuary 20th 2011, 3:52 pm

Wow...Funny
Back to top Go down
Mokmageegee2
Seeker
Seeker

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)   How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying) EmptyFebruary 13th 2011, 3:44 am

Ok cool
Back to top Go down
stevemaplestory
Lurker
Lurker
stevemaplestory

Registration date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)   How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying) EmptyJune 6th 2011, 10:16 pm

I donated 50k coins. :) im happy with myself for doing that. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)   How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get coins for change stamp for nothing (not paying)
Page 1 of 1