HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Merge With Dock Penguins?
Yes, merge with Dock Penguins
36%
 36% [ 9 ]
No, do not merge with Dock Penguins
64%
 64% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 25
 

AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 23rd 2010, 11:30 pm

Yes, DP will never be as good as CPP. And sadly, CPP will never be as good as it was when I and the other great staff team were moderating back in 2008.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
avatar

Posts : 762
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 23rd 2010, 11:57 pm

Ugh, I voted no now.

I changed my mind because everybody voted no, so I just canceled my vote, and clicked no. Though at least we can change this forum's goverment to DEMOCRACY.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:01 am

Samta Claus wrote:
Yes, DP will never be as good as CPP. And sadly, CPP will never be as good as it was when I and the other great staff team were moderating back in 2008.

Is it possible for you to get over yourself for 10 seconds? No wonder you're from Texas.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:03 am

It really won't be though, and everybody realizes it. And calm down, you saying those things are just making you look bad.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:08 am

The only thing everyone realizes is how you fantasize about everything being better just because you were involved. The past is the past because it wasn't good enough to uphold to the future. True, CPP had a great jump start but it gradually died off due to stupid decision after stupid decision. Not to mention CPP just isn't fun anymore.

Club Penguin Planet is just as good as it was two years ago, you're just too butthurt because you fail to realize it.

(though I'm sure if you were a mod again everything would be better so to speak, no?)
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 1941
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:11 am

I say no. Why merge with another forum when we get active new users every now and then, right?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:20 am

Reasons why CPP > DP:

Club Penguin Planet is a stable foundation, you can expect to spend your time here on routine and enjoy yourself. Meanwhile, Dock Penguins is always choppy, and there's always drama around the corner. The users are rude, the staff are corrupt and the layout is just plain terrible.

Both forums have inactive admins, but at least Dark doesn't come back every 2 months and try to play Daddy, and act like he gives a damn when he obviously does not, he's only in it for the cash he will never get .

Our staff team has been the same reliable roster for months now, I couldn't tell you the screwed up Staff "team" on Dock Penguins. Mainly because The DP Staff Team is as trustworthy and honorable as a 15th century Pirate ship.

And besides all of that, Dock Penguins has less active users, psycho staff, oh and a 14 year old boy running around trying to destroy it.

So much to offer to the table.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:23 am

No, everyone knows CPP 2 years ago was better than now. It's very obvious, and you are just trying to start a fight for some reason. I don't understand, but find something better to do because it is just making you look immature.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:28 am

Samta Claus wrote:
No, everyone knows CPP 2 years ago was better than now. It's very obvious, and you are just trying to start a fight for some reason. I don't understand, but find something better to do because it is just making you look immature.

CPP 2 years ago was gullible, overrun, and immature. The 4 original admins all left to get away from this pile of ultimate failure. The only reason why CPP appealed to you so much then are the following reasons:

1. You had power

2. You were immature

3. You were a kid.

Those three reasons are why CPP appealed to you back then. You claim CPP now will never compare but if you ask me you are enduring a serious case of nostalgia. The kiddies running around here believe CPP is as great as you thought it was two years ago.

If you think you are worthy enough of a man to lead this forum back into the immature, overrun, state of chaos it once was then you are sure enough welcome to do it back at Dock Penguin, your kingdom of which you rule over all of your subjects.

However here we decided to learn from our mistakes instead of double back on them in order to achieve those better days.

/crysomemoar.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:37 am

Kyuu wrote:
Samta Claus wrote:
No, everyone knows CPP 2 years ago was better than now. It's very obvious, and you are just trying to start a fight for some reason. I don't understand, but find something better to do because it is just making you look immature.

CPP 2 years ago was gullible, overrun, and immature. The 4 original admins all left to get away from this pile of ultimate failure. The only reason why CPP appealed to you so much then are the following reasons:

1. You had power

2. You were immature

3. You were a kid.

Those three reasons are why CPP appealed to you back then. You claim CPP now will never compare but if you ask me you are enduring a serious case of nostalgia. The kiddies running around here believe CPP is as great as you thought it was two years ago.

If you think you are worthy enough of a man to lead this forum back into the immature, overrun, state of chaos it once was then you are sure enough welcome to do it back at Dock Penguin, your kingdom of which you rule over all of your subjects.

However here we decided to learn from our mistakes instead of double back on them in order to achieve those better days.

/crysomemoar.

No one thinks it is as good now as it was back then. I don't rule over DP either, I don't even care about DP. Also, you were 9 back then so you wouldn't even remember what it was like back then. You don't even know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:44 am

Ahh, if you haven't noticed by now I am not your average, every day 12 year old, and back then I wasn't your everyday 9 year old either. I remember very well what happened. I was there the day of release and I will be here until the day of it's closing.

I remember how gracious the forum appeared to me, but to Dark I imagine it appeared a whole new way. You simply don't get it, our perspective on life is not based on the world around us, it's based on how we interpret the world around us.

I challenge you to watch any random youtube video with your eyes closed, then watch it again with your eyes open. I guarantee your experience will change one way or the other.

I also simply love when older people sicke me for my age, it's funny because in this case you only make yourself look dumber. If I was 9 then I am experiencing exactly what I am talking about. However seeing as though you are 17 I hoped you would be old and wise enough to interpret this obvious truth.

You disappointed me, and proved to me once again that age is nothing more than a number.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:47 am

Also, if you don't care about DP I've just lost any respect I still had for you. I don't care how you go about running your little social club, as long as you're able to run it with some dignity and a shred of pride. All I've seen from you is a moth flying around the fire known as Power. Keep down this path and you will get burned Sam.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:51 am

Kyuu wrote:
Also, if you don't care about DP I've just lost any respect I still had for you. I don't care how you go about running your little social club, as long as you're able to run it with some dignity and a shred of pride. All I've seen from you is a moth flying around the fire known as Power. Keep down this path and you will get burned Sam.

You are just a keyboard warrior. Sheldon, you think you are the best one, you are the one that is conceited, and that blinds you from any truth my friend. Trust me, anyone could tell you that, you think you are the best thing. You are the one that is really blinded. You keep trying to start arguments, while I want no part in fighting with you.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 12:55 am

As humiliating as your response was intended to be it changes nothing. It verifies how unready you are to lead DP and how unready DP is to merge with CPP. It also explains to me how insecure you are, which I suppose comes naturally considering how much of a DP native you are.

Funny thing is, you want to be a DP Admin when things get good there, then when you realized you messed up you try to be an admin on the "new forum". Then when that messes up you suddenly start caring about CPP again. You think I'm blind but I see very well..
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 1:03 am

Kyuu wrote:
As humiliating as your response was intended to be it changes nothing. It verifies how unready you are to lead DP and how unready DP is to merge with CPP. It also explains to me how insecure you are, which I suppose comes naturally considering how much of a DP native you are.

Funny thing is, you want to be a DP Admin when things get good there, then when you realized you messed up you try to be an admin on the "new forum". Then when that messes up you suddenly start caring about CPP again. You think I'm blind but I see very well..

Yes, that is exactly right. You are right oh Great One. I worship Sheldon. The one who has a lot of real life friends and has a nice little 12 year old life. Yes, I worship him. You know everything, so everybody in the world should listen to you oh great one. Everyone bow down to Sheldon. Bow down. I don't even care about leading DP, and you shouldn't care about what I do. It shouldn't even be a concern to you since you are so smart. Again, Keyboard Warrior. Someone who tries to start fights online because of their lack of physical strength and bravery, and yes, you started this fight, and you are a Keyboard Warrior. So peace.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 488
Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 1:05 am

Are we,or are we not going to merge with DP?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 1:09 am

Samta Claus wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
As humiliating as your response was intended to be it changes nothing. It verifies how unready you are to lead DP and how unready DP is to merge with CPP. It also explains to me how insecure you are, which I suppose comes naturally considering how much of a DP native you are.

Funny thing is, you want to be a DP Admin when things get good there, then when you realized you messed up you try to be an admin on the "new forum". Then when that messes up you suddenly start caring about CPP again. You think I'm blind but I see very well..

Yes, that is exactly right. You are right oh Great One. I worship Sheldon. The one who has a lot of real life friends and has a nice little 12 year old life. Yes, I worship him. You know everything, so everybody in the world should listen to you oh great one. Everyone bow down to Sheldon. Bow down. I don't even care about leading DP, and you shouldn't care about what I do. It shouldn't even be a concern to you since you are so smart. Again, Keyboard Warrior. Someone who tries to start fights online because of their lack of physical strength and bravery, and yes, you started this fight, and you are a Keyboard Warrior. So peace.

I care about what you do because I care about DP. I'm not a Keyboard Warrior, I just proved you aren't invincible. Swallow your pride and get over it. The vote to not merge is doubled the vote to merge.

umad?

umad.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 1:11 am

You are a Keyboard Warrior, you are just a weak 12 year old kid trying to pick a fight because he thinks he is better than everyone. Yes, that is the truth haha. I also posted that I didn't want to merge a few pages back, you probably should have read that one up, Sheldon. But really, I don't think I can talk to you anymore. Since you are 12 or younger I might get arressted. So i'm going to have to refrain from speaking to you because I don't want to get in trouble with the law.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 1:24 am

Of course you don't want to merge, your pathetic little forum, of which you took complete control over, is starting to reflect how stupid your course of actions were. I personally believe DP would have been better the way Tokka left it. The only thing you guys have accomplished is foolish tension and strife.

You say I'm just a Keyboard Warrior, which is a term I expect your DP butt buddies decided would be a hilariously offensive insult. But as far as I'm concerned you're basically calling me a troll. Which is sad and funny

You were the one said on AIM last night and I quote " You may have started it Kyuu, but me picking it up today is why it will succeed"

I'm calling your BS. Everything you touch dies, and if Brian or Bronze had ANY sense they wouldn't have any affiliation with you or your god forsaken forum.

"I'm just a weak 12 year old" What are you? You boast about being 17 when you dream at night about how you took over DP and plan to blitzkrieg CPP. I'm sure your senior class buddies would love to see what you do around here, and not to mention your oh so accurate 400 views per vid youtube channel. A sports announce from Texas. How original.

You and your plans are sugar coated by your reputation and personality. But as you said, me and you have been at each others next since Guin's days as admin. I see right through you, and I guarantee nothing you say will be of any surprise to me.

I'm not trying to fight, I'm just trying to get you off of CPP and back to DP, where your people are waiting for you to take care of them. Or, you can just dump DP and kiss up to mod/admin here. Because I guess DP bored you.

You're such a weak, weak man.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 1:36 am

CPP will always be my home forum. I have no intention of taking it over. Hahaha. Wow. You are such a loser. You really do have no life, and it might be time to get one. I know my course of actions on DP were stupid but it was intentional. You are obviously not almighty enough to see that.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 1:46 am

Samta Claus wrote:
CPP will always be my home forum. I have no intention of taking it over. Hahaha. Wow. You are such a loser. You really do have no life, and it might be time to get one. I know my course of actions on DP were stupid but it was intentional. You are obviously not almighty enough to see that.

Everytime I win these trivial arguments with you, you always try to come back with the whole "I have no life" thing. I takes me 20 seconds to think of a comeback to your idiotic statements, and a minute to type them out, in between I'm busy leading my own life. Which isn't truly hard for the things that bothers most 12 year olds haven't bothered me in years.

And you can stop putting words in my mouth. I never said I was almighty or anything of the like. You simply implied it when you realized how right I was. I'm flattered really.

Also, about your sabotaging DP intentionally, I guarantee saying that in front of everyone here will decrease your chances of getting your mod spot back. It also proves to me that you are in fact a power hungry manwhore who will bounce from supplier to supplier until your thirst is satisfied.

I couldn't be any less interested in your screwed up prodigy in this community. You claim I take things to seriously, I'm 12. You're 17. Everything you do will be taking things to far. You should be out drinking whiskey and shooting endangered animals or whatever you Texas folk do at 12 AM. Not sitting at your computer chair making a fool out of yourself by the hands of a twelve year old.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 1:57 am

I would be out hunting and drinking btu unfortunately there are no parties tonight. Man, I can't wait till I get out to the deer lease on Sunday. I'm hoping to bag me a nice 10 point to put on my wall. Jesus, I love shooting guns.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
avatar

Posts : 9446
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 8:10 am

Can anyone please tell me what this arguement is about already? I just... all I'm hearing is "lololuhavenolife" and "I HAVE A SUPERIOR INTELLECT!"
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4735
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 9:46 am

Kyuu, I believe you disbanded Tokka to avoid this kind of pathetic arguing and threatening. Surely you aren't going back to that?

CPP has changed. We have all changed. Let's just deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 2:39 pm

Well, it doesn't matter anyway. With the "No" vote doubling the "Yes", I guess we're not merging.

/good fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   

Back to top Go down
 
Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Club Penguin
» Is Fantage better than Club Penguin
» Looking For: Lego Batman set 7885 Robin's Scuba Jet: Penguin Attacks
» Killer Penguin
» Stop Animal Abuse Club

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: Support and Feedback-
Jump to: