HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Merge With Dock Penguins?
Yes, merge with Dock Penguins
36%
 36% [ 9 ]
No, do not merge with Dock Penguins
64%
 64% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 3:30 pm

Now deal with it, Kyuu. I think that all of CPP should not even leave a trace that we knew anything about DP. Maybe it will even increase our reputation, pretending not to know about them. :p
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 3:35 pm

SantaScoots wrote:
Now deal with it, Kyuu. I think that all of CPP should not even leave a trace that we knew anything about DP. Maybe it will even increase our reputation, pretending not to know about them. :p

Are you mental? Read this entire thread over and if you still think I want to merge with DP then you obviously have a serious mental condition known widely as stupidity.

I originally tried to make the merge possible, but anything with Sam evolved is a failure and shouldn't be mixed with CPP. You could have found that a few pages back, moron. Or, maybe the post directly above you.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 4:14 pm

If the flaming does not stop, I will begin giving infractions and I will lock up the poll.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 5:13 pm

You guys do what you want. as so far as I see it, it will only bring more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 5:19 pm

Carbone wrote:
If the flaming does not stop, I will begin giving infractions and I will lock up the poll.

He started it.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 5:34 pm

It does not matter who started it it. Users chose to continue it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 5:38 pm

Carbone wrote:
It does not matter who started it it. Users chose to continue it.

But moooooom
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 5:42 pm

Go to your room. ;D

Looks like the poll really changed since I last saw it.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme
The Awesome Guy
The Awesome Guy

Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 5:49 pm

Carbone wrote:
Go to your room. ;D

Looks like the poll really changed since I last saw it.

ikr but oh well, it is probably their loss.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 6:02 pm

Not really. We need them as much as they need us.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 6:11 pm

No, we don't.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 6:12 pm

Change of plan?
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer

Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 6:18 pm

Yep.
I guess so...
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 6:52 pm

Kyuu wrote:
SantaScoots wrote:

Are you mental? Read this entire thread over and if you still think I want to merge with DP then you obviously have a serious mental condition known widely as stupidity.

I originally tried to make the merge possible, but anything with Sam evolved is a failure and shouldn't be mixed with CPP. You could have found that a few pages back, moron. Or, maybe the post directly above you.
Um, hello?!?! I read the thread before you even posted, but you didn't really prove that you wanted to merge or not.
Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 7:38 pm

Uh oh, flame war being created...
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 8:00 pm

SantaScoots wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
SantaScoots wrote:

Um, hello?!?! I read the thread before you even posted, but you didn't really prove that you wanted to merge or not.
Idiot.

And there is the flamebait, proof that you started this fight. Further more,

You obviously fail at reading. First, you completely over looked the fact that I changed my mind on this subject, which is something I've been saying for pages. I didn't say it directly, but I implied it with such a imperative manner that even an African monkey would have an easer time reading the context.

And even if that whole subliminal-indirect posting thing was too much for your autistic self to comprehend, Brian made it very clear that anymore flaming will result in punishment.

Then look at what you decided to do. However I suppose your post could be counted as an exemption from the flaming rule mainly because you sounded like a teenage prissy blonde who for some reason thinks people care about what you think.

And to make it very clear for you to understand, no one cares about you. Above all else, you're R-Word. I am flaming you.

I repeat this and I bolden it because I sincerely think your REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE will not be able to calculate some of my larger words into your tinyass head.

You don't get it, you think you get it, but the getting you are to get is the fact that you don't get it. Get that, and once you get it be sure to remind me you've got it, but you don't get it. You cannot get it, and because of that you shouldn't get it. Get it?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 8:15 pm

Somebody is throwing a little temper tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 11:11 pm

Please don't start. I am really not in the mood for infractions. Dirk, you should know that is just asking for a flame war.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme
The Awesome Guy
The Awesome Guy

Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 11:28 pm

Oh, wow.
Poll here is much different than DP.
Check it out:

http://www.dockpenguins.com/t26811-merge
(Not advertising)
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 24th 2010, 11:37 pm

Emess wrote:
I hope you notice that Christmas Reindeer was saying something along the lines of that it would be a disaster of DP and CPP coming together.

That is definitely true.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   December 25th 2010, 7:44 pm

I know that Brian has already mentioned this, but it's clear you guys only intend to flame. If it were not for you, this topic would be far cleaner and friendlier. I don't intend to have this continue.

Locked.

This discussion may continue in a few days/ a week or two if it can be proven you are willing to put your differences aside in CPP's interests. If you continue to seek personal benefit from flaming, we won't ever be having this discussion again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???   

Back to top Go down

Dock Penguin + Club Penguin Planet = ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4