HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Separation of Church and State

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 10:10 pm

Let's have a forum only where users can go in. No staff allowed, no rules (kind of), and just anything goes. Great idea, right?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
avatar

Posts : 7027
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 10:11 pm

Just change the permissions on the Random Forum, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 10:15 pm

Christmas Reindeer wrote:
Just change the permissions on the Random Forum, I guess.

No. It's not a random forum. It's a forum used to plot against the authority where mods have no permissions.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
avatar

Posts : 2423
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 10:20 pm

That would be cool, but its never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
avatar

Posts : 7027
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 10:20 pm

TheBigGerman wrote:
Christmas Reindeer wrote:
Just change the permissions on the Random Forum, I guess.

No. It's not a random forum. It's a forum used to plot against the authority where mods have no permissions.

Is that even neccasary?


Last edited by Christmas Reindeer on January 2nd 2011, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 10:23 pm

Christmas Reindeer wrote:
TheBigGerman wrote:
Christmas Reindeer wrote:
Just change the permissions on the Random Forum, I guess.

No. It's not a random forum. It's a forum used to plot against the authority where mods have no permissions.

Is that even neccasary?

Oh, it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
avatar

Posts : 2423
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 10:38 pm

It would probably raise forum activity.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
avatar

Posts : 762
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 10:41 pm

What's greater than planning against our own staff?

TEE HEEE HEEE.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
avatar

Posts : 7027
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 11:02 pm

Brennan wrote:
It would probably raise forum activity.

True, true.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 2nd 2011, 11:26 pm

TheBigGerman wrote:
Let's have a forum only where users can go in. No staff allowed, no rules (kind of), and just anything goes. Great idea, right?

Haha get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 488
Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 3rd 2011, 1:05 am

I'll go against this Idea.

What if someone says a bad word to a little kid or something?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 3rd 2011, 1:29 am

Then we murder them.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
avatar

Posts : 2423
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 3rd 2011, 1:33 am

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
avatar

Posts : 7027
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 3rd 2011, 1:49 am

Arbiter wrote:
I'll go against this Idea.

What if someone says a bad word to a little kid or something?

True. But it has happened many times, I think.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
avatar

Posts : 2423
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 3rd 2011, 1:58 am

Christmas Reindeer wrote:
Arbiter wrote:
I'll go against this Idea.

What if someone says a bad word to a little kid or something?

True. But it has happened many times, I think.

Well first of all there are censors, and second if thinks got way out of had someone would snitch anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
avatar

Posts : 7027
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 3rd 2011, 1:59 am

I disagree with this.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
avatar

Posts : 2423
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   January 3rd 2011, 2:01 am

Not as if it matters the staff won't do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Separation of Church and State   

Back to top Go down
 
Separation of Church and State
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ABA-Canada vs Murray State Aug 8th
» {RP}State Of Mind
» The Church
» Separation Technique..
» Gilneas Current State

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: Support and Feedback-
Jump to: