Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are You North, South, East, or West?

Go down 
+5
Marc978
Thunder
Bronze
HavoKitten
Maria
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Are You North, South, East, or West? Empty
PostSubject: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJanuary 28th 2011, 10:53 pm

Post your result:
http://blogthings.com/areyounorthsoutheastorwestquiz/
Oh, come on, everyone just loves these cheesy, nonsensical quizzes.

Spoiler:
oyeah.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 5:26 am

You Are West
Like an American, you are an innovative, free-spirit. You tend to do your own thing, especially if no one has done it before.
People admire that you are creative and a visionary. You come up with all sorts of ideas, and you're never afraid of failure.

Sometimes you come across as wild to the point of being careless. You are a rule-breaker who borders on dangerous.
You make a great artist. No matter what you do in life, it's your personal expression of who you are.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 10:34 am

Quote :
You Are East
Like many Asian cultures, you tend to be reserved and conservative. You don't believe that your internal emotional life is anyone's business.
People admire that you are together and responsible. You're the type of person who seems to be living a good life.

Sometimes you come across as a bit cold and humorless. You only show the easygoing side of yourself to people you know well.
You make a good judge of ethical issues. You see right and wrong easily, without letting emotion color your opinion.

Yep, that quiz sucks.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 1:26 pm

Pyro wrote:
Quote :
You Are East
Like many Asian cultures, you tend to be reserved and conservative. You don't believe that your internal emotional life is anyone's business.
People admire that you are together and responsible. You're the type of person who seems to be living a good life.

Sometimes you come across as a bit cold and humorless. You only show the easygoing side of yourself to people you know well.
You make a good judge of ethical issues. You see right and wrong easily, without letting emotion color your opinion.

Yep, that quiz sucks.
Well, it did get one thing right. Technically.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 5:42 pm

How did this happen?

You Are East

Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 9:54 pm

I'M AMERICAN!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 9:56 pm

Marc978 wrote:
I'M AMERICAN!

You're a douche
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 10:19 pm

You Are West
Like an American, you are an innovative, free-spirit. You tend to do your own thing, especially if no one has done it before.
People admire that you are creative and a visionary. You come up with all sorts of ideas, and you're never afraid of failure.

Sometimes you come across as wild to the point of being careless. You are a rule-breaker who borders on dangerous.
You make a great artist. No matter what you do in life, it's your personal expression of who you are.

So far me, Julie, and Maria got west?
Back to top Go down
I Am Fun1 =)
Vagabond
Vagabond
I Am Fun1 =)

Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 10:37 pm

I'm American, I don't need a stupid quiz to help me to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? EmptyJuly 5th 2011, 9:33 am

You are north.
Like a Viking, you are assertive, decisive, and dominant. You seek power and destroy those in your way.
People admire that you are so confident and independent. You seem to have the world figured out.

Sometimes you come across as pushy and aggressive... not that you mind! You like being seen as tough.
You make a fairly good leader, especially in times that require grit and ruthlessness. You are a warrior.

Yep that's me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You North, South, East, or West?   Are You North, South, East, or West? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You North, South, East, or West?
Page 1 of 1