Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise

Go down 
+3
Digit
Bam
Razorback757
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Razorback757
Lurker
Lurker
Razorback757

Registration date : 2011-02-23

Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise Empty
PostSubject: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 9:11 pm

Oh hey guys. bam told me to join so yeah whateva. it's cool how you have the CP slimies. Idk this one though >> :pirate: must be new

:pizz: :sun: :lucky: :berry: :pop: 8X :choc: :D :x :mod: XD :roll:
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 9:17 pm

Hi yem. I hate your username. Welcome
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 10:23 pm

Welcome to the Planet!
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 24th 2011, 11:15 am

Are you an Arkansas fan?
Back to top Go down
Mokmageegee2
Seeker
Seeker

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 24th 2011, 1:53 pm

WELCOME!!!! 123 Sjb

:puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff:

PUFFLES!!!!!!!! :0o
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 24th 2011, 2:41 pm

Welcome to CPP! Please read the rules and have a great time!

-Sjb
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 24th 2011, 6:39 pm

Colonel Sam wrote:
Are you an Arkansas fan?

I was just about to ask that.
Welcome to the forums! Hopefully, we don't die now.
Back to top Go down
Razorback757
Lurker
Lurker
Razorback757

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 11:05 pm

No Ohio State...my username is 100% random
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 8:48 pm

Razorback757 wrote:
No Ohio State...my username is 100% random

Buckeyes? They're Okay. Colonel Sam is Texas A&M and I'm UConn.
Back to top Go down
Razorback757
Lurker
Lurker
Razorback757

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 10:56 pm

Buckeyes = up there every year. DEAL WITH IT :D
Back to top Go down
Mokmageegee2
Seeker
Seeker

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise EmptyFebruary 27th 2011, 12:18 am

I don't get the title of the page? :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise   Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning dinosaurs are invading my wrestling flute players' noses when they smell mayonnaise
Page 1 of 1