She's alive!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: She's alive!    June 16th 2011, 3:48 pm

Yep, I'm alive. Shocker right? Anyways, sorry about my inactiveness. I've been really busy lately with life and such. You know how that is. I will defiantly be more active and post more. (:

-Sjb
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 16th 2011, 4:31 pm

I haven't been on since like 2009 so it was weird for me when I came back and noticed who was what.

Anyway, welcome back
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 16th 2011, 5:02 pm

Give DirkD the admin role and stop wasting our time. Posting more won't save this place.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 16th 2011, 5:19 pm

Ghost wrote:
I haven't been on since like 2009 so it was weird for me when I came back and noticed who was what.

Anyway, welcome back
Lol, I'm Sjb, Sb's sister. (; If you're still wondering.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 16th 2011, 6:19 pm

GOD DAMN-IT, TELL US THE REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE WHAT'S GOING ON, SJB...

Sorry, I still love you. <3 But srsly, what's going on with your bro? ... Oh, and btw: admin Colonel Sam or someone...
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 16th 2011, 6:22 pm

Long time no see. I missed you <3
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 16th 2011, 9:34 pm

Sjb <33
Remember me? : D We really DID miss you. This place was dead, it was shocking...
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 16th 2011, 10:20 pm

Dena wrote:
Sjb <33
Remember me? : D We really DID miss you. This place was dead, it was shocking...
Was? Was?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 17th 2011, 1:56 am

Hey... pretty convient of you to go inactive for the first time in your CPP posting history at the time we needed you most. I understand everything goin on, but I have been trying to get ahold of people to make things happen for nearly 4 months. Sorry but I've been really frustrated by this lately, and I know you aren't going to admin me, in fact you might just skip over this post completely, but the userbase is calling for me to takeover due to my experience, leadership, and that fact that I have a lot of emotional ties to this place. So, any efforts you could perform in order for this to happen would be thrilling.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 17th 2011, 1:18 pm

Colonel Sam wrote:
Hey... pretty convient of you to go inactive for the first time in your CPP posting history at the time we needed you most. I understand everything goin on, but I have been trying to get ahold of people to make things happen for nearly 4 months. Sorry but I've been really frustrated by this lately, and I know you aren't going to admin me, in fact you might just skip over this post completely, but the userbase is calling for me to takeover due to my experience, leadership, and that fact that I have a lot of emotional ties to this place. So, any efforts you could perform in order for this to happen would be thrilling.

I've also done my part to bring back this forum, which failed unfortunately. Please, you may as well admin him. He has the most care and love for this forum to watch it die into the ground.

His compassion will bring this forum up if he becomes an admin. His leadership will rule. And this forum can thrive once more.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 17th 2011, 2:51 pm

If I say DirkD should be admin then you should admin him. Not because I'm super-wise but because I hate Sam and his ideals and pretty much everything he does/stands for. However, his will to revive this place is unmatched and if anyone is dedicated enough to fight for this place to the end, it is Colonel Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 17th 2011, 8:18 pm

@People welcoming me back, I missed you guys too. (: And yes, I still remember you. (;

@Btd, Sam and such, I'm sorry but I can't do anything without permission from Sb. I'm doing as much as I can with his permission. I'm sorry, but I will not go against my brother.

Oh, and BTD, I'm glad you still love me. :p

EDIT: And, yeah Sam.......that was probably the worst time for me to go inactive.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 18th 2011, 2:26 am

If Sb claims he is head admin, he is so wrong for claiming that. Brother/sister relationship should not be visible among two staff members.

Sorry If I'm being sucha downer. Does not even matter anymore since Dark is still coming on.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 18th 2011, 11:23 am

Brian wrote:
If Sb claims he is head admin, he is so wrong for claiming that. Brother/sister relationship should not be visible among two staff members.

Sorry If I'm being sucha downer. Does not even matter anymore since Dark is still coming on.

Then perhaps at our "New Age" forum, we can make that a rule.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 18th 2011, 10:09 pm

I never said he was the head administrator. But I know he's right and I agree with him on all of this.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 18th 2011, 10:11 pm

Sjb wrote:
I never said he was the head administrator. But I know he's right and I agree with him on all of this.
I guess you were sort of implying it, when saying that you couldn't do anything without Sb's permission.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 18th 2011, 11:23 pm

Sjb wrote:

Agree with what? He never said anything to us! What did he say? WHAT DID HE SAY!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 18th 2011, 11:45 pm

Big Sb: I'm afraid of eldery woman who are still wondering how to get their records onto one of those flat remotes everyones walking around with. So in order for save CPP from being killed by COPPA, I'm going to kill it with inactivity. And to further implant my plan, I'm just going to let the users run amock with no censorship because that just looks great in the eyes of COPPA.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 19th 2011, 12:47 pm

BiteTheHanukkahDust wrote:
Brian wrote:

Then perhaps at our "New Age" forum, we can make that a rule.
It's supposed to be rule here. Interesting right?
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 19th 2011, 1:06 pm

I don't see the big deal. Sam should definitely be admin, but Sjb still seems committed. So, Sam can be admin, and Sjb could decide what she wants to do. After all she's in charge. :P
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 19th 2011, 1:26 pm

Shabazzam wrote:
I don't see the big deal. Sam should definitely be admin, but Sjb still seems committed. So, Sam can be admin, and Sjb could decide what she wants to do. After all she's in charge. :P

Or, we could just migrate completely and decide the staff from a new pool of users without Sjb's power dictating our actions.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    June 19th 2011, 3:28 pm

Don't be ridiculous, Bronze. That's like... the most logical option--not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's alive!    

Back to top Go down

She's alive!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1