HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Updates about my inactivity, and what went wrong.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Updates about my inactivity, and what went wrong.   September 29th 2011, 4:06 am

I don't have much time right now but I've just managed to get online and write this. I'd like to apologise for letting you guys down. School, as you probably know, is a real pain sometimes. As is having your only computer sent away for repair. I can't say when I'll be able to come online next, but I'm hoping that it will be no more than two weeks.
I've also noticed that Dark has re-administrated Big Sb. Well Dark, if you're reading this, let me just say you've let the forum, or what is left of it, down. I know I've made mistakes over the last few months but bringing back an admin who is clearly incompetent and can't even handle his own emotions will always end the same way.
Regarding the new host, I believe it's off. No one has the money to support a new host, and it's too much to ask of Brian, who is busy with schoolwork too, to make 20+ posts a month.

So for now, I suggest anyone still around discusses things here. Perhaps we can start a new forum on forumotion where at least we'll be able to check up now and then and rethink our plans for CPP.

I'll come back and check sometime soon, but you can contact me on AIM @ bronzerevolution. 
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Updates about my inactivity, and what went wrong.   September 29th 2011, 5:33 pm

heh. faggot.

I knew you couldn't count on him. I'm the only one who isn't burdened by schoolwork. But no, instead of fucking admining me, you admin Digit and then leave the damn forum. Hmmm, where have I seen this before? Oh yea, Lakitu Dudes old forum, Console Galaxy, a gaming forum.

Maybe you should've taken my advice.
Back to top Go down
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Updates about my inactivity, and what went wrong.   September 29th 2011, 8:12 pm

I would have been more than happy to pay for the website hosting.....
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Updates about my inactivity, and what went wrong.   September 29th 2011, 9:34 pm

I could have done the 20 posts a month. I just forgot to. Dark readmining BigSB and then bringing back the planet is not inspiring me to do so though.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Updates about my inactivity, and what went wrong.   September 29th 2011, 9:57 pm

I think it was just a bit rushed. Should have let everything settle in a bit more instead of panicking and switching hosts too soon. Of course in hindsight it's really easy to say that. And no, I have not been lurking or anything, I haven't been on since the host was originally switched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates about my inactivity, and what went wrong.   

Back to top Go down

Updates about my inactivity, and what went wrong.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1