HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Take Action

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Take Action   January 7th 2012, 3:24 pm

Why don't you guys stop complaining about what has happened with the forum. Big Sb isn't going to anything so just leave it at that.

Take action into your guy's hands. Create a new forum, with whatever host you guys want. I would absolutely want a graphics forum for just teenagers interested in the field. I've had a sudden spark of interest to get back into my amateur graphic design work because I actually have an interest towards. Most people reading this who do have a sudden spark of interest know that it is the time to act when you have this, because this can go away very fast, and you can get alot done in this sudden time of interest.

I'm in high school now(or at least have been) and I'm looking at my interest and what I want to do. I actually do want to get into website design and maybe somewhere in the field of graphic design. There actually is a bit of demand for this type of career and I don't to lose the opportunity to do so. I know it's always better to start sooner than later and I want to get better with Photoshop and just using it only instead of Freeware like GIMP and PDN. While yet they are fantastic programs, they are very limited as most of you know. I would especially love to learn from Brian and Bronze as I've seen some of their work and it is fantastic. I want to learn how to do that, and it's amazing how much they know at their age.

So you guys get off you a$$es and start taking the forum problem into your own action.
I'm not just saying do this for me but do it for yourselves.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
avatar

Posts : 2679
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 7th 2012, 9:05 pm

I love how no one recognizes me as the graphic brilliance I used to do back then.

Anyway, most of us are far too busy to manage a forum.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend


Posts : 6959
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 7th 2012, 10:36 pm

^^

Obtw. What I did was not very good for the most part :D
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 8th 2012, 3:15 pm

ParkourSAM wrote:
Anyway, most of us are far too busy to manage a forum.

Yet we have the time to come back and check out this forum only to complain and laugh at where its going.
And idk Brian, from the time ive been on its looked pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
avatar

Posts : 2679
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 9th 2012, 9:34 pm

There's a difference between logging in, checking the fprum for 5 sec, and getting off once or twice a week vs. managing a forum.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
avatar

Posts : 8551
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 9th 2012, 10:29 pm

You can't really do anything since Big Sb hogs it to himself.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4207
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 16th 2012, 2:52 pm

Bandit wrote:
You can't really do anything since Big Sb hogs it to himself.

He meant to start over and make a new forum. Not change this one.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 18th 2012, 11:19 pm

What Sam said. There's a huge difference. Obviously we found that out when a few users managed to get control back during the summer. The time isn't there. Honestly, if we still wanted to keep in touch the best way might be to find an already active forum with a common interest and go there.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 19th 2012, 6:29 pm

Skyward Sam wrote:
Honestly, if we still wanted to keep in touch the best way might be to find an already active forum with a common interest and go there.

That's not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 8359
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 22nd 2012, 12:49 pm

I say we all go to my forum. :P
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3040
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 22nd 2012, 2:45 pm

Great idea and good timing, I had an idea for a cp site and it's gonna have a bit for ex cp fans that have grown out of it as well as for cp fans. The problem is yes I'm a brilliant site manager, a mastermind at promoting and a great coder. I have the designing abilities of plankton, I've always come to one of my friends for help in designing but they're busy, so if there any designers here please do say.

As well as making a fun site for cp lovers and a place cp veterans who no longer want to talk about cp and would rather chill on a chillaxing forum. I'm also going to make it money making. By buying CP toys from ebay(of course good condition and unused codes) then selling them on the site for way under the disney price, also buy membership in bulk then sell it for less than disney again plus sales for unintrusive ads and other stuff to make a shop.

It's gonna be called The Penguin Hub and I already have pages of ideas, it will have a blog,forum,chat room,shop and a load more epic features. I'll use my brilliant social promotion skills to help make it big.

So I'm look for a designer who will be a site manager along with me and possibly someone else. Also I'm looking for forum moderators. Chat moderators. Blog moderators. Article writers. If your interested send me a pm or something.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3040
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 23rd 2012, 3:44 pm

Progress update: Main software installed, the forum,blog,shop and some other software. Using mybb for forum, wordpress for blog. Hosting is massive, enough to take a site getting millions of visits a day.

Working on getting the forum done minus the design, still looking for designer!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
avatar

Posts : 5403
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 24th 2012, 8:03 pm

stevenF50 wrote:
Great idea and good timing, I had an idea for a cp site and it's gonna have a bit for ex cp fans that have grown out of it as well as for cp fans. The problem is yes I'm a brilliant site manager, a mastermind at promoting and a great coder. I have the designing abilities of plankton, I've always come to one of my friends for help in designing but they're busy, so if there any designers here please do say.

As well as making a fun site for cp lovers and a place cp veterans who no longer want to talk about cp and would rather chill on a chillaxing forum. I'm also going to make it money making. By buying CP toys from ebay(of course good condition and unused codes) then selling them on the site for way under the disney price, also buy membership in bulk then sell it for less than disney again plus sales for unintrusive ads and other stuff to make a shop.

It's gonna be called The Penguin Hub and I already have pages of ideas, it will have a blog,forum,chat room,shop and a load more epic features. I'll use my brilliant social promotion skills to help make it big.

So I'm look for a designer who will be a site manager along with me and possibly someone else. Also I'm looking for forum moderators. Chat moderators. Blog moderators. Article writers. If your interested send me a pm or something.

Sounds exactly like CPP, but I'd be willing to help. ;)
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3040
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 25th 2012, 2:49 pm

No very much different the forum is just one small element of a massive site which has much much more than a forum.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
avatar

Posts : 5403
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 25th 2012, 8:32 pm

stevenF50 wrote:
No very much different the forum is just one small element of a massive site which has much much more than a forum.

I see. Okay then.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 30th 2012, 7:39 pm

I will be able to help design it but I can't for a lil while because my laptop is broken. Its getting fixed.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 30th 2012, 10:31 pm

I'm very active on a forum that none of you would be interested in. If anyone else is somewhere on a forum that's active share it here. Also my aim is dirkdcp if you ever need to contact me I'm on sparingly throughout the week and usually hidden.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7107
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 30th 2012, 10:32 pm

I also play MW3 alot on 360 my gamertag is NiNjA Aggie don't be afraid to add me and we can play sometime. I'm in a bad rut of senioritis and never feel like doing homework.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   January 31st 2012, 11:25 pm

I'm on my laptop and ps3 alot. My gamertag for ps3 is Ky13_RP in that exact order.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
avatar

Posts : 2679
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Take Action   February 3rd 2012, 3:21 am

How about we just make a Facebook page or group and use that? Of course, their might always be that privacy issue with showing your real name and how you look, but I think we've grown up from being little Club Penguin fans to teenagers.

I think we can handle it. See with a new forum, it's going to be very unorganized with other people, and it would end up like Level Unlocked if we started a new one. With online gaming, we'd probably give no attention to each other. It'd be much easier to start our own private Facebook group because there would be no need to manage it and we would always get a notification of a new post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Take Action   

Back to top Go down
 
Take Action
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Star Trek figures playsets, scale starships & action figures
» The Unova Group. Action Figures.
» Rowan Atkinson Doctor who action figure
» ALIEN/S & STARSHIP TROOPERS MICRO MACHINES/ ACTION FLEET
» Nintendo Action Figures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: Support and Feedback-
Jump to: