Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think of me as something bad?

Go down 
+2
LtbJ
Ghost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Do you think of me as something bad? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 4:10 pm

Okay, I'm having problems on the forum...First off, It seems like nobody wants me to help. Secondly, You guys seem to not like me on whatever I do, Like if I find the band myself you say "You must have used a tracker" Or something like that. Thirdly, You never seem to care about me, I mean you never seem to see anything I do good, but whenever I do a tiny little its y bits y bad thing you tell me. Fourthly, You guys thing all of my art SUCKS, and whenever I do something I get a complaint in my Private messages. So, If nobody seems to care about me, or even like me, I may as well quit the forum. Not Saying I am, but I want some respect around here, because I NEVER DO!

Thanks, Mr. Ducky
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 4:19 pm

You will only get respect if you are a staff member, or have 5000+ posts.
I don't want you to leave. You are a good user.
~Grizzle~
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 4:27 pm

I respect you. =| Youre a good user..dont leave.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 4:28 pm

i like you ghosty i used to hate you but that was Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when i first joined Penguin Club :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 4:34 pm

Grizzle Man wrote:
You will only get respect if you are a staff member, or have 5000+ posts.
I don't want you to leave. You are a good user.
~Grizzle~

That's the problem.

We Respect you Ghost. Or atleast i'm one of the ones who do.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 4:47 pm

Maybe, If you get a little bit more active so people can really know you
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 4:57 pm

Weirdal204 wrote:
I'm one of the most active users on here 😢
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 5:00 pm

Ghost! No! Don't leave! You are a valuble part of this forum! I can't imagine what it would be like without you...
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 5:05 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
Ghost! No! Don't leave! You are a valuble part of this forum! I can't imagine what it would be like without you...
Like what happened when dark left :roll:
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 5:06 pm

Mr. Ducky wrote:
Weirdal204 wrote:
I'm one of the most active users on here 😢

no you arnet i never see your posts
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 5:35 pm

Weirdal204. stop it, sorry to say that but activity or post count doesn't gain you respect. Just look a CC or Flubby as a live example :]

Ghost, please don't leave. You're a great user and I respect you as many others do
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 5:42 pm

Can of Beans wrote:
Weirdal204. stop it, sorry to say that but activity or post count doesn't gain you respect. Just look a CC or Flubby as a live example :]

Ghost, please don't leave. You're a great user and I respect you as many others do

I NEVER SAID THAT I SAID MAYBE PEOPLE WOULD NO HIM MORE IF HE POSTED A LITTLE BIT MORE
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 5:42 pm

Thank-You Boom!
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 5:44 pm

Weirdal204 wrote:
Can of Beans wrote:

I NEVER SAID THAT I SAID MAYBE PEOPLE WOULD NO HIM MORE IF HE POSTED A LITTLE BIT MORE
He's got 4000+ posts... :oops:
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 5:47 pm

you know what nevemind
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 5:58 pm

Yeah, why do I need 5000+ Posts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think of me as something bad?   Do you think of me as something bad? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think of me as something bad?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Introduction and Farewells-
Jump to: