Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(

Go down 
+5
BT
lookathis
Waddle50008
Flubby
Maria
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( Empty
PostSubject: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 8:51 am

This is my first blog in weeks, maybe even months. So it might be a tad bit long. :P

Okay, so yeah, my brother is closing the internet on me as a punishment for a week or two since I broke my record and downloaded 4 GB worth of data in one week. It's kinda fair, I guess but I'll protest and beg for my internet back after a day or two. =P

Last month or something, I started taking tennis lessons from my other brother, and now, I'm participating in an upcoming Junior Tennis tournament thingy. Not much of a deal but fun enough to keep me practicing for some extra few days.

Anyway, I just watched IronMan, The Hulk and Hancock yesterday on DVD. Great movies, especially Ironman but the story is kinda dull on Hancock. I'm also looking for a DVD of that new Batman movie. Even if they haven't put it on DVDs yet. YOU WILL find it here, one way or another :P but I can't seem to either find it, or even remember the full name of the movie. :oh:

AND, I almost broke my wrist last week. YAY! =D

Oh, and I just started coding my website, GameOverload (Koopa came up with the name). I'm just adding Games, vids and stuff there for now and looking for a decent host to upload my Invision Power Board. Looks like I'll gave to continue doing this next week, though. I'll put the link in my sig once I finish anyway. =(

Those enters were to make it seem longer. Don't ask. -_-
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 9:35 am

None of those movies are out on DVD where I live, Hancock is still in theatres. :face:

The tennis competition sounds like fun. :)
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 10:00 am

How on earth did you get Ironman on DVD?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 10:20 am

All the CDs they sell here are pirated version of the originals. And it's legal to do that in here. Soo, yeah. :P
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 10:59 am

iLoveDark wrote:
This is my first blog in weeks, maybe even months. So it might be a tad bit long. :P

Okay, so yeah, my brother is closing the internet on me as a punishment for a week or two since I broke my record and downloaded 4 GB worth of data in one week. It's kinda fair, I guess but I'll protest and beg for my internet back after a day or two. =P

Last month or something, I started taking tennis lessons from my other brother, and now, I'm participating in an upcoming Junior Tennis tournament thingy. Not much of a deal but fun enough to keep me practicing for some extra few days.

Anyway, I just watched IronMan, The Hulk and Hancock yesterday on DVD. Great movies, especially Ironman but the story is kinda dull on Hancock. I'm also looking for a DVD of that new Batman movie. Even if they haven't put it on DVDs yet. YOU WILL find it here, one way or another :P but I can't seem to either find it, or even remember the full name of the movie. :oh:

AND, I almost broke my wrist last week. YAY! =D

Oh, and I just started coding my website, GameOverload (Koopa came up with the name). I'm just adding Games, vids and stuff there for now and looking for a decent host to upload my Invision Power Board. Looks like I'll gave to continue doing this next week, though. I'll put the link in my sig once I finish anyway. =(

Those enters were to make it seem longer. Don't ask. -_-
Iz came up with game over load :shy:
I forgot about gameoverload, I wonder about the forum... :/
I´ll put the link in my sig when I get home ;)
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 11:37 am

iLoveDark wrote:
All the CDs they sell here are pirated version of the originals. And it's legal to do that in here. Soo, yeah. :P
That doesn't stop me here in the states. :P I have movies that arent even in theaters yet. ;)
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 12:16 pm

Good Luck on your Tennis thing. And it sucks that you can't be on. ;[
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 12:52 pm

See ya, good luck with the tennis thing. Does it matter how much you download? We get unlimited here. None of those movies are even on DVD. Here they show funny commercials like "You wouldn't steal money from a bank. So don't pirate movies." xD
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 1:43 pm

Yeah, I see some of those long boring commercials sometimes........on pirated movies. XD

And yes, it does matter here. They give you a limited amount of memory when you subscribe (5 GBs) and if you finish that in less than a month, you have to pay an extra 50 bucks or so to get a re-fill. =P

~WIZ~ wrote:

That doesn't stop me here in the states. :P I have movies that arent even in theaters yet. ;)

:0o

Koopa wrote:

I made something extra special and uploaded a forum there too. :O

Yay? =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 5:57 pm

iLoveDark wrote:

I'm moving to Lybria.
(or, wherever you live Boom)
:face:

Ow- Broken Wrist..YAY!
I have no comment on the internet thing, you told me already :P
EVERYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO THE FORUM WHILE YOUR AT TENNIS.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 5:59 pm

I know! So be prepared for something bad to happen people! Trolls may cross the land while I'm gone. :0o

And it's L-I-B-Y-A!! LIBYA! How hard is it to remember that for Cow's sake? :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 6:00 pm

Oh, so your in Africa? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 6:03 pm

North Africa. Not deserted but technology is decently updated here unlike central Africa. ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 6:08 pm

iLoveDark wrote:
North Africa. Not deserted but technology is decently updated here unlike central Africa. ;3

North Pwned Central? Lol.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 11:49 pm

Ahh, your very rude :roll:
Iron man came out on DVD for you :(
Ive been waiting so long, lol.
Im waiting to see it.
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 12:10 pm

iLoveDark wrote:
Yeah, I see some of those long boring commercials sometimes........on pirated movies. XD

And yes, it does matter here. They give you a limited amount of memory when you subscribe (5 GBs) and if you finish that in less than a month, you have to pay an extra 50 bucks or so to get a re-fill. =P

~WIZ~ wrote:

:0o

Koopa wrote:

I made something extra special and uploaded a forum there too. :O

Yay? =D
Can I have the link again to it f
so I can check? 8o
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 12:20 pm

do you have internet on your cell phone? XD
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 12:22 pm

Caleboy 123 wrote:
do you have internet on your cell phone? XD
You talking about me? :0o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(   Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Buh-Bye My Sweet Precious Internet. :(
Page 1 of 1