Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! Empty
PostSubject: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 5:58 pm

Well, due to Sitebooth's recent "test" where they labeled my site with "Hosted by Sitebooth.com" and their rudeness on the forums, I guess we're moving hosts. Which is where you, the Euphanasian, come in. We need suggestions on a good host/website builder (most likely website builder) that does not add a watermark to the page and allows a personalized domain to be used (by the way, we still need one, so if someone wants to volunteer go ahead hint hint nudge nudge).

We're going to experiment with different hosts and the winner gets their very own Euphanasia Ticket (the new one). Please help. Please. Pretty please. Pretty please with cherries on top.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 6:10 pm

http://www.bravenet.com/

Will that work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 6:15 pm

I just checked Brave Net out, and it looks great. Password protected pages, FREE, which you'll need, right?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 6:25 pm

I am going to test Bravenet. It says it's ad supported, which I do not like.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 6:26 pm

Well if it posts hosted by sitebooth cc'eh gave me some code to stop adverts but i forgot ask him for it it was like (die);" or something.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 6:52 pm

I don't want to use Sitebooth. In fact, I don't want to even code the website up to this point. I want a simple website builder.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 7:09 pm

blackapplehost.com or 110mb.com 110 mb doesnt give ads.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 7:21 pm

The only thing is I don't really want a host, I want a website builder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 7:29 pm

Google.
is
your friend

Last edited by Dr.Tran on August 2nd 2008, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 7:35 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
The only thing is I don't really want a host, I want a website builder.
They have a website builder thingy.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 7:41 pm

Hmm... doesn't load for me.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 7:42 pm

Well thats weird.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 9:55 am

Try www.000webhost.com. Free, has loads of space, decent bandwidth space, SQL database, Php, html, professional Cpanel, the ability to buy a domain name and a website builder.

It's the best in my opinion. And if you don't wanna pay for a domain, use http://www.co.cc/ to replace your current domain with a cc.co one, but it adds "Powered by co.cc" in the page's title.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 10:48 am

iLoveDark wrote:
Try www.000webhost.com. Free, has loads of space, decent bandwidth space, SQL database, Php, html, professional Cpanel, the ability to buy a domain name and a website builder.

It's the best in my opinion. And if you don't wanna pay for a domain, use http://www.co.cc/ to replace your current domain with a cc.co one, but it adds "Powered by co.cc" in the page's title.
NOT 00WEBHOST.THEY ALLOW THE PHP MAIL FUNCTION SO PPL CAN HACK U WITH IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 11:53 am

That's not completely true. Yes, they allow the php mail function and you get to use it or not if you want but you can't exactly use that to hack someone unless the source code is viewable to everyone who visits that website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!   Euphanasia delayed; looking for host! Empty

Back to top Go down

Euphanasia delayed; looking for host!
Page 1 of 1