Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billybob Interview

Go down 
+6
Adsertif.
Mook
Revinder
Ghost
Skyward Sam
Tricky
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 7:30 pm

I am not sure if this has been posted before but I just found this:

Quote :
1. How are things going with Club Penguin?

Things are great, thanks! We just wrapped up the Medieval Party, which was a ton of fun and now we’re getting ready for some amazing summer events.

2. I really want to get a different igloo, but I also love the one I currently have. If I buy a new igloo do I lose the old one? Or does it go in to storage so I can switch between them?

That’s a great question. Right now you can’t save igloos in the same way you can save furniture, so when you decide to purchase a new igloo you will lose the one you currently have. We’re looking into adding a save igloo feature in the future. Great idea!

3. Are you going to put a gifting program in place? It would be cool to be able to buy your friends things out of the different catalogs.

This is a popular suggestion for sure! I love to hear about how generous everyone is in Club Penguin. Because we get this suggestion a lot we are looking into ways to build a gift program. For now though, there are plenty of creative ways to be generous. Postcards are popular gifts, and helping others find secrets or attending parties other players start are great ways to be a good penguin friend as well.

4. Are there any plans to expand the island or will it remain the size it is currently?

If you take a look at the map you’ll see there’s a lot of unexplored land on the island, so there’s always room to grow. As for exactly when and how that will happen, we’ll all have to wait and see!

5. The parties that Club Penguin has are awesome. Who comes up with all these great ideas?

It’s great to hear you enjoy the parties so much! Inspiration for these events comes from players like you. In fact, the party room at the Medieval Party last month - a tree house in the Forest - was something players have been suggesting for a long time.

6. There is not much going on at the Dojo normally. What function do you see as the room's purpose? Will there be any mini-games or anything else added their eventually?

There is always the possibility things will be added to rooms, the Dojo included. But, just because there are no mini-games there now, doesn’t mean there’s not a lot to do! I’ve seen a lot of great spontaneous parties thrown in the Dojo. It’s also a fun room to decorate for parties because there’s so much room!

7. Is there anything new on the horizon that you can share with your fans?

The Summer Kick Off party, which started on June 13, is going to be a blast! Secret Agents will be happy to hear there’s a new mission on the way—be sure to keep your eye out for it. We’re also working on some new features that will make it easier to find buddies and keep in touch with them. Those are just a few things the team is working on for the summer.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 7:43 pm

Whered you find that.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 7:44 pm

Cole wrote:
Whered you find that.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 8:05 pm

Some site that had tons of interviews from different online games. ToonTown, Club Penguin, Maple Story, Wizard101, etc.

I forgot what the site is called but I should be able to find it again.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 11:54 pm

Thats Cool. Nice Find.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 12:08 am

Very cool nice find.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 12:49 am

The whole perspective of that is this scam is going good!
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 1:53 am

Wow, good job finding that!
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 1:57 am

I think you can find that somewhere on the CP site, I've seen it before, but they updated it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 9:36 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
GuaNloNG.
Sidekick
Sidekick
GuaNloNG.

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 12:28 pm

:line: :line: :line: Is it real or fake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Billybob Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billybob Interview   Billybob Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Billybob Interview
Page 1 of 1