Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look what I found

Go down 
+3
Name
Waddle50008
Adsertif.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:42 pm

Devo stole some of our GFX.. 8o
http://www.penguinplanetchat.com/
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:45 pm

The chat is geared toward CPP, so that would normally be ok, but mojo and devo are abusing the site by using it for their own personal things, for example, devo just made a dragon cave fangame on the site, and he's even copying CC's idea.

Though it is mojo's site and he owns it, he is abusing it by saying it is the official site for CPP's chat, and using it for personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:47 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
Its the cpp game.
So mojo and I were allowed.
AND WADDLE JEEZ!
MOJO AND I VOLETERED TO HELP OUT WITH THE SITE,SO WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT ON IT AS A REWARD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:49 pm

Devo, Waddle is right. You're still using it for other personal things such as the DragonEgg things.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:50 pm

Devo12345 wrote:
adsertif123 wrote:
Its the cpp game.
AND WADDLE JEEZ!
MOJO AND I VOLETERED TO HELP OUT WITH THE SITE,SO WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT ON IT AS A REWARD!!!!!!!
You can't say the site is for the chat and then put your own personal crap on it (copying someone elses idea while doing so). That is lying
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:52 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Devo12345 wrote:
adsertif123 wrote:
Its the cpp game.
AND WADDLE JEEZ!
You can't say the site is for the chat and then put your own personal crap on it (copying someone elses idea while doing so). That is lying
waddle please SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:53 pm

Not to Backseat but stop FLAMING!
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:53 pm

Devo, no. You're using CPP material on a personal/CPP related site.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:54 pm

Dale wrote:
Ask egaro,HE LET US!
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 6:56 pm

I understand that. I really do, he let you guys because Egaro thought the site would stay CPP, and not into a personal website. Now, you're using the site for personal things and that kinda makes it a personal site with a section of CPP relations. The graphics are there for the CPP section, and nothing else. So, the personal stuff should be taken down and moved to a different domain.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:08 pm

Devo12345 wrote:
Dale wrote:
Ask egaro,HE LET US!
Is egaro an admin? *sarcasm*

I agree with dale, you should take down the personal stuff or take down CPP's graphics.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:34 pm

Devo12345 wrote:
adsertif123 wrote:
Its the cpp game.
AND WADDLE JEEZ!

So why do you guys have a seperate forum instead of CPP?
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:35 pm

Cj wrote:
Devo12345 wrote:
adsertif123 wrote:
Its the cpp game.
AND WADDLE JEEZ!

It's the chat forum.Its based on the cpp "game".
Back to top Go down
IAB
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
IAB

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:35 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
The chat is geared toward CPP, so that would normally be ok, but mojo and devo are abusing the site by using it for their own personal things, for example, devo just made a dragon cave fangame on the site, and he's even copying CC's idea.

Though it is mojo's site and he owns it, he is abusing it by saying it is the official site for CPP's chat, and using it for personal reasons.
It cant be CC's Idea since CC copied Dragcave
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Look what I found Empty

Devo12345 wrote:
Cj wrote:
Devo12345 wrote:
adsertif123 wrote:
Its the cpp game.
AND WADDLE JEEZ!

It's the chat forum.Its based on the cpp "game".

Well,where's the CPP link? :/
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:36 pm

I add it.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:37 pm

IAB wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:

No, adoptable things like that are very common now. Dragon cave is based on dragons, and Aliables are based on aliens, so CC is not copying DragCave
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:39 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
IAB wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:

No, adoptable things like that are very common now. Dragon cave is based on dragons, and Aliables are based on aliens, so CC is not copying DragCave
you know how many dragon stuff there is?LOADS!
And it isn't cc'ehs idea,there is MILLIONS of alien stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:43 pm

Not really. Please, show me a link of an alien adoptables site besides CC's and your copy of CC's.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:48 pm

google it.
Back to top Go down
IAB
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
IAB

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 7:59 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
IAB wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:

The main idea is hatching eggs so it is not CC's idea since the idea was originally dragons. Modifying to the idea doesnt make it his idea.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 8:00 pm

I agree, no personal crud. Devo, you should request that there be a forum for thje cpp "game" on the actual cpp "site".
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 8:02 pm

Mojo made the forum so I can't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look what I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I found   Look what I found Empty

Back to top Go down

Look what I found
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: