Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!

Go down 
+2
Ghost
AlterBlade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update! Empty
PostSubject: Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!   Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update! EmptyAugust 5th 2008, 10:09 pm

The party we all loved is finally gone, taking all of the items, stages, and the PB background with it.I'm pretty sure the Background will be rare, and hopefully we have an even better party like that sometime next year.As for the next party, I honestly have no clue what it could be.The new clothing catalog didn't give much detail from the new items.

Next, the green puffles from the Ice Rink is back at the Dance Club, meaning we can play Ice Hockey again!The new DJ game didn't have much of a change in look.It's pretty much like the construction, only the walls are smooth, there's a floor instead of wood, and the big DJ table is there.

Finally, Rockhopper is getting closer to Club Penguin, meaning he should be here on Friday along with the new play - Team Blue's Rally Debut.Meanwhile, Aqua Grabber had an update.You now have a map of the stages, and you now have a gauge of your sub that I believe changes quality.The main treasure is to find the pink pearl, which I find at the very bottom of the stage in a huge clam.We have a new monster, and that is the big green puff-fish.Lastly, the Aqua Grabber moves alot faster, making it easier and quicker to get around.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!   Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update! EmptyAugust 5th 2008, 11:28 pm

Nice Update, and yes I am happy the party is over becasue all I heard was music on there for about 2 weeks! Also, Rockhopper will be coming this week because every about 2 days they update him getting way closer and in two days he'll be a day a way from here then he'll get here!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!   Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update! EmptyAugust 6th 2008, 1:40 am

I'm looking at Aqua Grabber right now! It looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!   Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update! EmptyAugust 6th 2008, 9:05 am

I passed the first llevel flawlessly but the second level was a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!   Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update! EmptyAugust 6th 2008, 9:54 am

The background wont be rare, you know why? Because the band is in every party if you notice.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!   Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update! EmptyAugust 6th 2008, 5:20 pm

But you don't know if the background will come back with them. :P
Back to top Go down
Batista136
Adventurer
Adventurer
Batista136

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!   Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update! EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 5:41 am

thxs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!   Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Updates and Aqua Grabber Update!
Page 1 of 1