Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!

Go down 
+3
Mook
Hiro
yuusha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yuusha
Lurker
Lurker
yuusha

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! Empty
PostSubject: Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!   Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! EmptyAugust 10th 2008, 10:44 am

Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! RsCp Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! KTzB Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! KD6F Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! LT4G

I stole the last three yesterday, and I "adopted" the black one. It only has a day left, and had NO views at all when I got it. Please, please click! D:
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Vagabond
Vagabond
Hiro

Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!   Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! EmptyAugust 11th 2008, 11:24 am

You need to be more caring. None of your eggs will hatch with that many views.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!   Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! EmptyAugust 11th 2008, 1:19 pm

Were are the eggs?
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!   Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! EmptyAugust 12th 2008, 9:28 am

clicked.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!   Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! EmptyAugust 12th 2008, 9:41 am

You know trinidad is a island :face:
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!   Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! EmptyAugust 12th 2008, 12:58 pm

clicked

Yeah so?
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Vagabond
Vagabond
Hiro

Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!   Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! EmptyAugust 12th 2008, 8:10 pm

Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! KzUR Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! Hkf6 Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! CxTh Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! Dcp8 Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! UXrl Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! Dsuh Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! HZzK

Clicked click mine. Lol i guess i was wrong. Or are they new?
Back to top Go down
Starskie
Seeker
Seeker
Starskie

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!   Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 4:52 pm

clicked. please click mine.
My Dragon-Eggs/Hatchlings/Adults!

My Eggs:
Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! JDzI Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! BXjJ

My Hatchlings:
Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! QpA8 Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! WfgUEgg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! D6z9

My Adults:
Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! 1hYI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!   Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click! Empty

Back to top Go down

Egg "Adopted" With Near To No Views And One Day -- Please Click!
Page 1 of 1