Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!

Go down 
+4
weirdal204
Redziggy
Thomas Pc
Caleboy 123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! Empty
PostSubject: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 10:47 pm

First official meeting: Tusday, september 2nd, frozen at the iceberg. Be there if you can!!

i just got done creating my pirate ship restraunt!! to apply for a job, check for me on frozen around 5:00 pst at the iceburg and ask for it. so far, we have:
Manager:
Caleboy 123

Chefs:
Walksoveryou
-----
-----

Waiters/Waitresses
Howdy
chaos13
-----
-----

People that work at the counter and advertise
kw80
-----

so far, i have had one customer in my five minutes of bussiness.
Roles:
Manager- Runs the restraunt, keeps everything under control and sends the people who work at the counter and advertise a postcard when a customer comes in.(No more people can join this role.)
Waiters/Waitresses- Show people to their table and asks what the customers want and bring out drinks and food and tells the chefs what too cook.( 4 more people can join this role.)
Chefs: cooks the food the waiters/waitresses told them too.(2 more people can join this role.)
People that work at the counter and advertise: Your job is too advertise the restraunt at the dock and collect peoples bills when they are finished eating.(1 more person can join this role.)

Our server is frozen, i would rather have a less populated place, but we need our customers.

What you say: if you dont know what to say, copy and paste these to say to the customers.
Waiters/waitresses: May I take your order? Should I start you off with any refreshments? Your food will be here momentarily. Good choice.
Chefs: order up!!
People that work at the counter and advertise: Have A great day! Care for a mint? Did you enjoy the food?

Firing: The manager has every right too fire or give a warning too an employee for doing something wrong. After three warnings, the employee is then fired.

Suggested clothing:
Manager: Black necktie, Black bussiness suit,black dress shoes, any fancy hat.
Waiters/ waitresses: Coffee apron
Chefs: pizza hat, pizza apron.
People that work at the counter and advertise:Anything.
Here is a picture of the pirate ship restraunt: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! Pirate10

Last edited by Caleboy 123 on September 1st 2008, 10:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 10:51 pm

wat about security?
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 11:01 pm

Post a picture of your igloo! :D

I wanna see, I may apply for a job.
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 11:10 pm

Howdy wrote:
Post a picture of your igloo! :D

I wanna see, I may apply for a job.
sure man. you need to choose your role.
i will post a PrtSc later.
and tom, what do you mean security? i do have a surveillance camera set up there. 1:3|
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 11:29 pm

oh okay, u dont have a pic so i didnt know... :3
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 10:35 am

Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! Pirate10
is the picture.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 11:36 am

mind if i join as a chef?
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 11:42 am

not at all, weird al. our first employee! :D
meet me at frozen when you can.
Back to top Go down
chaos13
Vagabond
Vagabond
chaos13

Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 6:48 pm

Caleboy 123 wrote:
i just got done creating my pirate ship restraunt!! to apply for a job, check for me on frozen around 5:00 pst at the iceburg and ask for it. so far, we have:
Manager:
Caleboy 123

Chefs:
Walksoveryou
-----
-----

Waiters/Waitresses
-----
-----
-----
-----

People that work at the counter and advertise
-----
-----

so far, i have had one customer in my five minutes of bussiness.
Roles:
Manager- Runs the restraunt, keeps everything under control and sends the people who work at the counter and advertise a postcard when a customer comes in.(No more people can join this role.)
Waiters/Waitresses- Show people to their table and asks what the customers want and bring out drinks and food and tells the chefs what too cook.( 4 more people can join this role.)
Chefs: cooks the food the waiters/waitresses told them too.(2 more people can join this role.)
People that work at the counter and advertise: Your job is too advertise the restraunt at the dock and collect peoples bills when they are finished eating.(2 more people can join this role.)

Our server is frozen, i would rather have a less populated place, but we need our customers.

What you say: if you dont know what to say, copy and paste these to say to the customers.
Waiters/waitresses: May I take your order? Should I start you off with any refreshments? Your food will be here momentarily. Good choice.
Chefs: order up!!
People that work at the counter and advertise: Have A great day! Care for a mint? Did you enjoy the food?

Firing: The manager has every right too fire or give a warning too an employee for doing something wrong. After three warnings, the employee is then fired.

Suggested clothing:
Manager: Black necktie, Black bussiness suit,black dress shoes, any fancy hat.
Waiters/ waitresses: Coffee apron
Chefs: pizza hat, pizza apron.
People that work at the counter and advertise:Anything.
Here is a picture of the pirate ship restraunt: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! Pirate10
sweet can i apply?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 10:02 pm

can i be a counter ppl?

i will be on frosty tmr in 5 PST(CP time)
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 10:09 pm

kw80 wrote:
can i be a counter ppl?

i will be on frosty tmr in 5 PST(CP time)
yep.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 10:23 pm

waiters
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 10:36 pm

im not sure if i can go though
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 8:06 pm

Sparta wrote:
waiters
ok i will add you as a waiter ceryt.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 8:17 pm

so do i just greet the ppls and get the money from them?
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 8:43 pm

kw80 wrote:
so do i just greet the ppls and get the money from them?
yeah, pretty much. lets go on frozen now.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 9:07 pm

it is full!
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 9:21 pm

uh, lets go on snow shoe then.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 11:11 pm

lol sorry i was busy
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 4:40 pm

kw80 wrote:
lol sorry i was busy
its ok. we all have to miss stuff sometimes. how about same time tommorow?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 7:10 pm

I'll be a waiter.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 7:58 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 8:10 pm

Can i be a Chef?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 8:28 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!   Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Caleboy's pirate ship restraunt!!
Page 1 of 1