Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IP Banning for saying A Bad word?

Go down 
+8
Ketchup Wasabi
Mike 92
Tanukii25
Hellopayton
Devious Dale
Cody
Skyward Sam
*I.Bros.*
12 posters
AuthorMessage

IP Banning for saying A Bad word? Empty
PostSubject: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 6:45 pm

I Got banned on my ALT CP Account for saying a bad one (on purpose, don't worry lol) and now Snookims is banned for 72 hours! I logged onto the parents account and it said

September 2, 2008 72 Hours Moderator Inappropriate Talk

And I haven't been on him for like a week. Are they IP banning for cursing now/ Should I call and ask? And if they arent be concerned I'm being hacked?
:(

Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 6:47 pm

Bad word.
What the heck.
Are you kidding me?
If you've said the h word like a month ago your proboly going to get it now.

Thats what happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 6:48 pm

Well it teaches you right to follow the rules. Thats why there are rules in place, like em or not, they are there, and you have to follow them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 6:51 pm

"No Connection History"

(Last 7 Days)

They're IP banning. Good bye, X Rated video making in CP, Just kidding. But now I can't take my frustration out of little kids. No, kidding, I'm not that mean. ;D lol

Should I call them anyway and ask?
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:04 pm

Weird..I've swore lots of times on a couple of my ALT accounts, to test somthing, and Bergeron4444 was never banned.
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:06 pm

Snook wrote:
"No Connection History"

(Last 7 Days)

They're IP banning. Good bye, X Rated video making in CP, Just kidding. But now I can't take my frustration out of little kids. No, kidding, I'm not that mean. ;D lol

If you're that desperate, yes.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:08 pm

Dale wrote:
Snook wrote:
"No Connection History"

(Last 7 Days)

If you're that desperate, yes.

Rofl...How is it being desperate to call club penguin and ask about a ban?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:13 pm

I emailed and asked, because I haven't logged in more then a week ago, and the ban for given on the 2nd.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:38 pm

Cole wrote:
Well it teaches you right to follow the rules. Thats why there are rules in place, like em or not, they are there, and you have to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:45 pm

Tell them that it's your brother swearing or just change your IP when logging into an alt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 10:19 pm

The ban ends midnight. I think..
Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 10:39 pm

Club Penguin does ban based on IPs sometimes. For example, if you are cheating on one penguin, and you have logged on to another on the same IP, Club Penguin will ban both because they check the IPs.

This is just a really stupid thing Club Penguin does, someone could easily use their neighbor's wifi to ban their penguins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 10:41 pm

Wouldn't the ban say "Mulipanation Program" Or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 10:42 pm

Snook wrote:

That was just an example, I have never seen them ban all accounts via IP for inappropriate talk, but I guess they do that now too :roll:

Also I'm not sure why its 72 hours, usually bans for inappropriate talk are 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 11:08 pm

Mike 92 wrote:
Snook wrote:

That was just an example, I have never seen them ban all accounts via IP for inappropriate talk, but I guess they do that now too :roll:

Also I'm not sure why its 72 hours, usually bans for inappropriate talk are 24 hours.

After 2-4 Inapropriate language 24 hours bans, i think they ban you for 72 hours, even though the ban limit for inapropriate language is 3 bans, then your 4th for that should be a perma ban.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:13 am

oh well you will get out anyqways
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:46 pm

that sucks. i remember one 'famous penguin' went to say shirt and mispelled it and got banned. lol im gonna get a ----.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 2:17 pm

That stinks, that's what happened to Chao they must think that when people make new accounts to try bad things they think their othe pengs won't get banned, but now they do I'm guessing, mroe control.
Back to top Go down
Pogen1
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pogen1

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 2:23 pm

Whats logging on IP?
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 2:27 pm

Your IP is your comp's address police use it to track your house down and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Deathvalley22
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Deathvalley22

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 7:36 pm

i got banned 24 hours for saying #*#* this it wasnt cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 7:54 pm

Zee IP Ban
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 11:00 pm

I e-mailed them and Asked.
I need to give them some Snookverfication =0

That's easy
;D

Wish me luck guys, Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IP Banning for saying A Bad word?   IP Banning for saying A Bad word? Empty

Back to top Go down

IP Banning for saying A Bad word?
Page 1 of 1