Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im sick of it..

Go down 
+8
Thomas Pc
Mike 92
Tanukii25
Iced8383
Redziggy
Xtra Cash
Cody
Penguin123
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 6:52 pm

Noobs are taking over CP. :oops:

Im sick of hearing, WHERE IS THE PAINT SUIT?!?! WHERE IS THE PAINT BRUSH?!?! WHERE IS IT HIDDEN I CHECKED IT NOT THERE?!?!

CP, please put everything new in the front of the catalog in big letters, since every noob in CP is to lazy to look for it.

After they ask, 10 penguins tell the person, and she is like, but i cant find it, asks 100 more times. -_-
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:05 pm

Thats funny cuz, you used to do the exact same thing they do, we were all once noobs. and i still am :) If you think that you were never a noob then you need to think about that ^^
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:37 pm

Yes I am tired of hearing these noobs saying ''wheres the beta hat'' -_-
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 9:37 pm

Where is the beta hat?
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 10:23 pm

Howdy wrote:
Where is the beta hat?

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 10:27 pm

Penguin123 wrote:

Im sick of hearing, WHERE IS THE PAINT SUIT?!?! WHERE IS THE PAINT BRUSH?!?! WHERE IS IT HIDDEN I CHECKED IT NOT THERE?!?!

CP, please put everything new in the front of the catalog in big letters, since every noob in CP is to lazy to look for it.

After they ask, 10 penguins tell the person, and she is like, but i cant find it, asks 100 more times. -_-

What paint suit? Do you mean the face paint? :)
Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 10:37 pm

Tanuki I wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:

What paint suit? Do you mean the face paint? :)

The paint suit is an item that came out in the newest catalog.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 10:55 pm

I agree with Cody, we were all like that once. When I first started, Ithought the green and pink baseball caps were McDonalds hats... lol...
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 11:05 pm

Where do i find billybob?
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 11:48 pm

Everyone starts from a noob. They need to check CP more. Also CP way for new catalog is pretty ugly. we need to hover it to see the names of the items.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 11:53 pm

The good ol' noob days! Well, Go into servers empty like "Slushy" Or anything good where noobs arn't!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:12 am

yeh good i dea
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:32 am

It is also annoying when noobs want to add me. Why can't CP come up with something where you can report them for being a noob. 8D
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:33 am

then we would all be banned
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 2:47 am

Oh wow! This forum doesn't know the meaning of noobs!

No, we weren't all noobs. We were NEWBIES.

Noobs dont have to be new players. They are just really annoying and cant do anything themselves. Look it up people.
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:44 pm

well, we were ALL nubs when we first started, so you shouldnt get on newer people like that.
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:55 pm

Just to pointing out that,
Noobs = People act like want to be famous or fall in love with rare items and such.
Newbs = People who are new to Club Penguin
And this thread, we discuss about the newbs. Not noobs like "ZOMGZ A BEEEETTAAA ADD ME PWEESE" :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im sick of it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of it..   Im sick of it.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Im sick of it..
Page 1 of 1