Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD??????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinky
Drifter
Drifter
Pinky

Registration date : 2008-09-01

HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD?????????? Empty
PostSubject: HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD??????????   HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD?????????? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 4:51 am

PLZZZZZZZZ HELP ME IM NEW TO PENGUIN PLANET SO PLZ HELP ME :face: HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD?????????? 15x8mmf IM NOT ASKIG ALOT SO PLZ TELL ME HOW
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD??????????   HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD?????????? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 9:10 am

Press and hold the "Alt" button and press the "Prnt Scrn"

Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint. Click inside the white part of the screen.

Go to the Edit menu and click Paste or you can press and hold "Ctrl" and tap V.

Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As Type" to PNG or JPG. Type in a filename for your image. Choose a place to save, like the Desktop, and click save.

You have now successfully taken a screenshot! If you want to send your image to somebody, simply attach the .png file that you just saved to an email and send it along. Alternatively, you can upload it onto the internet by visiting a site like TinyPic.com and uploading it.
Back to top Go down
Killer Nyy8
Observer
Observer
Killer Nyy8

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD??????????   HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD?????????? EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 9:53 am

Fice waddle so cant you lock this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD??????????   HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD?????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW DO U POST YOUR PLAYER CARD??????????
Page 1 of 1