Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prize Rebel Help Thread.

Go down 
+6
weirdo406
Revinder
Adsertif.
Techno
Mickey4741
Guin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Guin
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Guin

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Prize Rebel Help Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 7:37 pm

Please post here if you have any questions about Prize Rebel.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 7:42 pm

I'll start. What offers and stuff should I do? Basically, what will get me the most points fastest (100% free US)
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 7:42 pm

yeah, i need to know that too.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 9:24 pm

Yeah me too, what offers are IDEAL for earning points? :)
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:05 pm

Question,

For filling out Cell-Phone offerings, when it says enter your cell numbers and your pin. It seems very easy and you get tons of points but do you have to pay or anything?
Back to top Go down
Guin
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Guin

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:06 pm

I don't think so but to make sure ask RtL93.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:54 pm

net wrote:
Question,

For filling out Cell-Phone offerings, when it says enter your cell numbers and your pin. It seems very easy and you get tons of points but do you have to pay or anything?

No dude, I have 50 points from it, all you do is enter your cell and they send you a text and you have to enter it, no money whatsoever.. :)
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:14 pm

You sure adsertif? I'am no so sure about what your saying. Why does it say on some charged may apply or something like that? What if I enter the pin that I got from my cell and I have to pay? WHy am I NOT confident.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:16 pm

Hey, I did those and I got points I think ti's just if you don't follow the terms and conditions, but I'm not sure about your cell bill. :)
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:17 pm

Well, did you have to pay when you filled out them and entered the pin?
Back to top Go down
Guin
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Guin

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:27 pm

I don't do those offers.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:33 pm

net wrote:
Well, did you have to pay when you filled out them and entered the pin?

No credit card all I did was put my cell in waited for the text it tells you the pin and enetered it and did what ever it said after that, an I got my points refresh the offers page to see if you got the points. :)
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:33 pm

Oh, also is their a limit to how many offers you can do a day? Because I did 13 in my first day and now I'am trying to do more and I'am doing everything that I'am required but I'am not getting my points.
Back to top Go down
Guin
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Guin

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:35 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:44 pm

net wrote:
Oh, also is their a limit to how many offers you can do a day? Because I did 13 in my first day and now I'am trying to do more and I'am doing everything that I'am required but I'am not getting my points.
It can take up to 24 hours to get credit :)
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 18th 2008, 10:55 pm

What are the best offers that don;t reguire credit card and don't take 5.000 pages, I did all the cells so please give me all the US 100% Free, thanks.
:)

EDIT: I went on like all the offers with the get the frre thing like Red Lobster GC and I made it all the way to where you pay the payments with your CC and it didn't give me the credit I had my cookie LVL on let all cookies in, and I cleaned all the cookies out from befre what's wrong? :confus:
Back to top Go down
weirdo406
Drifter
Drifter
weirdo406

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 19th 2008, 12:19 am

got 7 points now
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 19th 2008, 12:24 am

adsertif123 wrote:
What are the best offers that don;t reguire credit card and don't take 5.000 pages, I did all the cells so please give me all the US 100% Free, thanks.
:)

EDIT: I went on like all the offers with the get the frre thing like Red Lobster GC and I made it all the way to where you pay the payments with your CC and it didn't give me the credit I had my cookie LVL on let all cookies in, and I cleaned all the cookies out from befre what's wrong? :confus:

Guts any help here? :(
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 19th 2008, 8:58 am

I do. Just read my stickied guide
Back to top Go down
Spider Pig
Beholder
Beholder
Spider Pig

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyFebruary 19th 2008, 10:44 am

It says someone has signed up from my location, but no one in my family has.. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyJune 17th 2008, 5:08 am

If I gave someone my account, could they get me points?
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyJune 17th 2008, 9:40 am

The account would probably be banned, as the IP will most likely be different
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyJune 17th 2008, 12:26 pm

net wrote:
Question,

it will cost money but just text stop and they will stop charging u.
i just did one for 7.5 points and only got 1 edit: nvm it just did come yet i guessthe ones with more points take longer.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. EmptyJune 17th 2008, 7:20 pm

I want a high Australian one, and free, not ringtones, cell phones, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel Help Thread.   Prize Rebel Help Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Prize Rebel Help Thread.
Page 1 of 1