Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye, for now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:10 pm

I have finnally decided that I am going to get out of here. I may post occasionally, so do not ban me yet. Oh yeah, here is why I am leaving.

1.)
The management here is... not the best. You basically allow anyone who joined in the first few days to be a moderator, I mean just look at Cj. Cj, you are the one I think needs to be de-staffed, not VC. VC does a good job around here, but Vc, a large percent of your posts are spam. Not trying to be mean (though you will take this as an offence) but that's the truth, and I am getting everything off of my chest. I was given about four infractions for incorrect reasons, like when I mentioned a forum, it was accused as ADVERTISING. And at least three other people mentioned the same forum within a two day time period, yet they still haven't recieved any infractions at all.

2.)
The users here basically aren't what I hoped they would be. Unlike Clubpenguin Lighthouse, this has many more spammers. You even let that hacker stay here, I mean come on, THAT DUDE HACKS FORUMMOTION FOR CYRING OUT LOUD. Yet you had to give the hackers a chance, even though you do not support hacking. The users basically revolve their reputation around their post count (as mentioned by Pizza), here is an example:
"Guys, you should hack Clubpenguin."
Other user checks post count. Post count is 500
"Yea guys, listen to him listen to him!"
I have seen that happen somewhere, and it put bitter taste into my mouth. Almost everyone on here hates me now because I was mean to them, but that's my fault. Of course, the moderators don't care if someone runs their mouth at me, it only matters if I am respectful to other users, they don't have to be respectful of me.

3.)
I have been given rules that aren't even stated in the rules thread/forum. For example, the contest rule. I read over all of the rules twice, and never saw anything marked "Only Moderators/Admins can make contests", yet I was told I could not do that. Yeah, update the rules guys, or I may just do that.

So, in closing, I am only going to post rarely. After today, bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:16 pm

Well, I know you've been mean to a lot of people (including me) but I understand your reasons, and it doesn't upset me. And I agree, things are revolved around post count too much. Though that one part doesn't make sense. You said Cj should be de-staffed, not VC, then you said that VC was good, but VC was a spammer. I think you messed up. And I don't understand what's wrong with Cj...

Anyway, I'm sad to see you go. As much as you can be downright nasty (for a cause :)) you're still a great friend.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:20 pm

Egaro wrote:
Well, I know you've been mean to a lot of people (including me) but I understand your reasons, and it doesn't upset me. And I agree, things are revolved around post count too much. Though that one part doesn't make sense. You said Cj should be de-staffed, not VC, then you said that VC was good, but VC was a spammer. I think you messed up. And I don't understand what's wrong with Cj...

Anyway, I'm sad to see you go. As much as you can be downright nasty (for a cause :)) you're still a great friend.
~Egaro

I read back over VC's arguement, so I changed my opinion about him. But Cj posts things like this:

"I made something new.Discuss"

and that annoys me. And yes, I am downright nasty because (as I have been told) I have the attributes of a lawer and a snake, so I can pinpoint what you said and use it against you at all times. I'm trained that way.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:23 pm

Gotta admit, you're right on that. You have a way with words, and you can make me cry, I'm sure, or smile...whatever it is you need to do. So, hope to see you again soon, anyway...and bye.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:29 pm

Egaro wrote:
Gotta admit, you're right on that. You have a way with words, and you can make me cry, I'm sure, or smile...whatever it is you need to do. So, hope to see you again soon, anyway...and bye.
~Egaro

Thank you. I am in managment of two websites (one forum, one blog) and currently I am the director of a video group. I'll return when my actors finnally finish our first episode of something.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:32 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Egaro wrote:

~Egaro

I read back over VC's arguement, so I changed my opinion about him. But Cj posts things like this:

and that annoys me. And yes, I am downright nasty because (as I have been told) I have the attributes of a lawer and a snake, so I can pinpoint what you said and use it against you at all times. I'm trained that way.

Your talking about me?You can't even spell 'Lawyer'. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:41 pm

Cj wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Egaro wrote:

~Egaro

Your talking about me?You can't even spell 'Lawyer'. :roll:

I believe that is how you spell it, I am going to check. You pinpoint users for spelling one word incorrectly, even though it could be a simple typing error. If that's what we're doing, I am going to show you this message you posted:

Cj wrote:
I'm upgrading the GFX on the forum.Discuss here.

As an admin, people are supposed to be able to look to you for help. That right there (along with many other posts) made me think I could not trust you with anything going wrong on these forums. I will trust Guin or CC'eh next time I need help on CPP.

Edit:
That was a mistake in my typing, I know how to spell lawyer.
:P
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:45 pm

Dont turn this into flame Hellopayton, please.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:47 pm

DirkD wrote:
Dont turn this into flame Hellopayton, please.

I'm not attempting to, but it seems you are. I can freely speak my opinions without being pressed with the charges of "flaming" (let's call it debating) with another user/moderator/administrator.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:51 pm

I wanted to see if the users liked the new buttons.What is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:53 pm

Cj wrote:
I wanted to see if the users liked the new buttons.What is wrong with you?

Last time I checked, I had no disorder of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 10:54 pm

Guess what?You're getting banned.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:01 pm

Cj wrote:
Guess what?You're getting banned.

We'll have to see what your supervisor has to say about that one, Cj.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. EmptyFebruary 17th 2008, 11:02 pm

I'm really scared.Bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye, for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now.   Goodbye, for now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, for now.
Page 1 of 1