Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.

Go down 
+2
weirdal204
Hellopayton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. Empty
PostSubject: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:26 pm

Well, I thought like sharing why Planet Cazmo fails today. Enjoy. You can add to my list if you want, too.

http://www.planetcazmo.com/blog/?p=18
(Notice the last song)

http://www.pileated.com/pub/cazmoblog/Dr.Frankenbody4.jpg
What in the world is this?

http://www.planetcazmo.com/blog/?p=23
Ok kids, advertise your game for us on your website please!

http://www.planetcazmo.com/blog/?p=24
Here, let's team up with the worst inernet host avaiable and sell our game out with a t-shirt of them in the game, that'll make us look attractive (especially with our ugly characters).

https://planetcazmo.com/ecommerce/account.php
WOOP-DEE-DOO, I get to BUY my money for Planet Cazmo!

I also have a very nice comment that compliments one of my previous blog posts that I am going to show all of you later, straight from those spiffy ambassadors.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:04 pm

they have songs that cuss alot but its note suppsed to be for kids its supposed to be 12+
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:40 pm

I remember a thread being made about having to pay real money for some virtual items.That has to be the biggest rip-off, and that may be illegal!
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:55 pm

Its just like clubpenguin when you think about it....
PC Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:15 pm

12 Bros wrote:
PC Sucks.
Yeah, but Planet Cazmo never even had a chance, Clubpenguin had a good year and a half of a golden game. Then it turned to that rusted metal kind of game.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:22 pm

Payton Bice wrote:
12 Bros wrote:
PC Sucks.
Yeah, but Planet Cazmo never even had a chance, Clubpenguin had a good year and a half of a golden game. Then it turned to that rusted metal kind of game.
Kinda like this forum. Was great for a while, but then it just blew up in a great ball of fire.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:25 pm

And also kind of like Youtube. I personally thought it was wonderful in 2007, when quality videos were produced, but now it's bleh... same with all websites, looking back on Penguinforum from Miniclip in March 2007, it looked a lot better then.
Back to top Go down
Nooh
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Nooh

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 5:21 pm

Planet Cozmo? Fail.. I Played on the Beta Testing.. Was the worst game ever. it lagged and got stuck with the browser so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 9:48 pm

This game fails more then I thought. My.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.   Reasons Planet Cazmo fails. Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasons Planet Cazmo fails.
Page 1 of 1