Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First vector, pretty simple

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

First vector, pretty simple Empty
PostSubject: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 9:00 pm

First vector, pretty simple 2wdy43n

Alride so the edges aren't that smooth. Its my first vector so I plan to get better.

I will be making a tag out of this.

Comments and Critique.

Thanks, Flubby.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 9:01 pm

Cool not bad. Ive only made one vector sig in my life.
Yeah the sides arent smooth, but its not bad in all aspects. The line in his mouth isnt really done the best. 6/10
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 9:05 pm

RR wrote:
Yeah the sides arent smooth, but its not bad in all aspects. The line in his mouth isnt really done the best. 6/10

Vector sigs are all that shape crap. This is a ''real'' vector/vexel.

Every single thing is pen-tooled, then I used the eyedrop tool to match the colors of the stock I traced.

The mouth, the eyes, and the body. All pen-tooled, this was a pretty simple one. I plan to imrpove.

Thanks for being honest RR. :)

I need alot of constructive criticism on this one, because I'm planning on carrying on this style for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 9:19 pm

Cool i like 9/10
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 8:29 pm

Thanks. :)

I understand its a bit choppy.
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 8:47 pm

DOMO!! awesome!! 9/10.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 9:40 pm

Flash could make a nice addition to your arsenal when it comes to making vector GFX. 9/10
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 9:43 pm

~Waddle~ wrote:
Flash could make a nice addition to your arsenal when it comes to making vector GFX. 9/10

I'm gonna stick with PS though, Flash is too expensive plus its easier to do on PS for me. I'm good with the pen-tool.

I'm also going to be using my vectors as renders so...
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 9:45 pm

Flubby wrote:
RR wrote:

Vector sigs are all that shape crap. This is a ''real'' vector/vexel.

Every single thing is pen-tooled, then I used the eyedrop tool to match the colors of the stock I traced.

The mouth, the eyes, and the body. All pen-tooled, this was a pretty simple one. I plan to imrpove.

Thanks for being honest RR. :)

I need alot of constructive criticism on this one, because I'm planning on carrying on this style for awhile.
I know its a real vector piece of work, i made a real one too. XD
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 9:45 pm

Show it to me. XD

Curious to see a Gimp vector.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:20 pm

That's insanely awesome, that you vectored midder Domo.
I can't wait to see the tag, but what I have to say is what RR really said, the edges are a bit weird, but we know and the line in his mouth (The Shadow) just looks like it's there and I bet it would look cool if it was an oval or something.

8/10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First vector, pretty simple   First vector, pretty simple Empty

Back to top Go down

First vector, pretty simple
Page 1 of 1