Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!

Go down 
+4
BT
Argie
Chub 777
Devious Dale
8 posters
AuthorMessage

This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! Empty
PostSubject: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:07 pm

There's a hidden flight simulator in google earth (well, it's not really hidden, they tell about it on there website, but you have to look for it...and look for it..)..But it's really awesome.

Press Ctrl + Alt+ a At teh same time and a window pops up, and select what type of plane and what airport you want to start off at.

this can also be done on macs. For macs: Apple Key + Control +A

It's REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY RALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD TO FLY.

But once yo uget the hang of its really awesome.
For all the controls click here. You can also get there by clicking 'Help' in the 'choose your plane airport' window (That's how I got it.)

You can use a joystick, and I've heard it's alot easier. I'm now going to get one becuase of this :shy:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Google-Earth-Hidden-Flight-Simulator!/
Pwnage ^ ;)
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:50 pm

I got a 404.
:/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:52 pm

When you hit the Control Alt Buttons?
Or the site?
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:53 pm

Site. The sim works fine.

Edit: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! Picture+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:56 pm

Found oout whats wrong, the link was messed up; heres the instructable about it:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Google-Earth-Hidden-Flight-Simulator!/
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 10:01 pm

You need to add in the !/ at the end- CPP dosen't include that in the link for some reason..

Here copy this into your browser:

Code:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Google-Earth-Hidden-Flight-Simulator]http://www.instructables.com/id/Google-Earth-Hidden-Flight-Simulator!/

I still thin it's really cool. I got the hang of turning, now I'm going to try to get the hang of landing! :P
Are planes this hard to fly?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 4:19 am

:0o I have google earth
EDIT:
Quote :
I got the hang of turning, now I'm going to try to get the hang of landing! :P

Landing is prety hard
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 5:19 pm

They have a moon... when you zoomed in all the way it looked like it was made of cheese (all orange and stuff)! It was so cool, but they took away the cheese part.
Also, if you asked to get from NY to France it'd say to swim across the Atlantic Ocean but they took that away, also... :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 5:23 pm

Argie wrote:
They have a moon... when you zoomed in all the way it looked like it was made of cheese (all orange and stuff)! It was so cool, but they took away the cheese part.
Also, if you asked to get from NY to France it'd say to swim across the Atlantic Ocean but they took that away, also... :(

Lol.

I started at a New York Airport and crashed in California. Pwnage. :P
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 5:53 pm

ERROR 404!

pure vital protocal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 6:11 pm

BT wrote:
ERROR 404!

pure vital protocal!

For the Inscurtables link?
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 6:30 am

Its really hard. I can't remember all of the controllers =P. I crashed many times. :face:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 10:50 am

7Styl3 wrote:
Its really hard. I can't remember all of the controllers =P. I crashed many times. :face:

Yup, it's hard at First :P
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 12:52 pm

Doesn't come up... does it work on non-suscribed versions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 5:16 pm

johnnyboy777 wrote:

Yes. You need to hit them at the same time
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 6:57 am

My record is landing 3 times in a row.
Started in mid-air and landed in Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 4:24 pm

Santino Corleone wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:

Yes. You need to hit them at the same time
I did....
Back to top Go down
Vamp Kc
Beholder
Beholder
Vamp Kc

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 7:46 pm

I got dizzy while I turned :D
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Sidekick
Sidekick
MR Judorules

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 4:26 am

No, real planes are harder to fly. If you want to see a bit more realistic, buy Microsoft Flight Simulator X, or download the trial. You get to be in the cockpit, etc, and perform checklists, and much more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 5:03 am

musiclvr1993 wrote:
Same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 12:37 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
musiclvr1993 wrote:
Same.

Same. :P
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 10:47 pm

I have a 4 min video of me landing and take off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!   This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is so cool! - Hidden flight simulator in Google Earth!
Page 1 of 1