Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Annoying Commercials?

Go down 
+7
7Styl3
RTL
clubpenguindude
Snowball423
Maria
Robo
Goobenheimer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Most Annoying Commercials? Empty
PostSubject: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 11:38 pm

I think the most annoying commercial is the Windows "Mojave" Experiment and the Swiffer commercials.
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
Robo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 12:01 am

I despise the Mac commercials. Since they're making fun of Windows. Oddly enough I get offended by those since I am a PC user. :P
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 12:44 am

I do have one in mind but I can't remember what the name was. It has something to do with a bank, a steam train, coins and annoying children, though. :P

Oh yes, "Lionel's coin bank". It's a nightmare. D:
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 2:00 am

Haha DB, I've seen that Lionel Coin Bank one :P Lionel Coin Bank, Lionel Coin Bank, Lionel Coin Bank, Lionel Coin Bank!

That Wendy's Double Stack commercial with the two guys who work at the office is pretty annoying. So are the Sonic commercials :P
Back to top Go down
clubpenguindude
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
clubpenguindude

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 3:17 am

lol. the one with the ape that plays the drums to the phil collins song
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 8:14 am

The one that goes 877-393-4448. It's for like Optononline or something like that. I get that song stuck in my head all of the time. XD
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 8:19 am

Lionel coin bank, its annoy me, btw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDW6Ks4aG6E
Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 8:20 am

I'd say the Windows Mojave Experiment, I've seen this ugly thing called Lionel Coin bank, hmm... and long commercials.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 5:29 am

Long commercials can actually be entertaining sometimes; like the Mobinil ad. Isn't shown in America, Arabic countries only. :P

Hmm, what else. Basically any commercial that is over-run, has something to do with food and is shown while I'm fasting. Curse them Pizza Hut commercials. :P
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Babbi
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ashley_Babbi

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 5:46 pm

Political Commericals.

Where I live, we could go either way(democratic or republican)

and John McCain and Obama are showing commercials every chance they get! So annyoing!
Back to top Go down
Lemondrops
Mercenary
Mercenary
Lemondrops

Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 5:58 pm

Long commercials, Lionel Coin Bank, Head on, and Mojave.

- Lemondrops
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 9:09 pm

The Mojave commercial is on so much that I memorized it.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 9:38 pm

Cali Gear is pretty annoying XD

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jZDIa-FmPjI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jZDIa-FmPjI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
Kasper
Beholder
Beholder
Kasper

Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 9:50 pm

Binder and Binder, or those 5 minute long commercials where they say the number at least 50 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Commercials?   Most Annoying Commercials? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Annoying Commercials?
Page 1 of 1