Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liek Prof. got pwned.

Go down 
+5
Triton
KingdomDarkII
Maria
Devious Dale
BT
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Liek Prof. got pwned. Empty
PostSubject: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 5:21 pm

EVIL vs GOD

Did God create everything that exists? Does evil exist? Did God create
evil?

A University professor at a well known institution of higher learning
challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything
that exists?"

A student bravely replied, "Yes he did!"

"God created everything?" The professor asked.

"Yes sir, he certainly did," the student replied.

The professor answered, "If God created everything; then God created evil
And, since evil exists, and according to the principle that our works
define who we are, then we can assume God is evil."

The student became quiet and did not respond to the professor's
hypothetical definition. The professor, quite pleased with himself,
boasted to the students that he had proven once more that the religious
faith was a myth.

Another student raised his hand and said, "May I ask you a question,
professor?"

"Of course," replied the professor.

The student stood up and asked, "Professor, does cold exist?"

"What kind of question is this? Of course it exists. Have you never been
cold?"

The other students snickered at the young man's question. The young man
replied, "In fact sir, cold does not exist. According to the laws of
physics, what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat.
Everybody or object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits
energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy.
Absolute zero (-460F) is the total absence of heat; and all matter becomes
inert and incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist
We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have no heat."

The student continued, "Professor, does darkness exist?"

The professor responded, "Of course it does."

The student replied , "Once again you are wrong, darkness does not exist
either. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can study,
but not darkness. In fact, we can use Newton 's prism to break white light
into many colors and study the various wave lengths of each color. You
cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of
darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is?
You measure the amount of light present. Isn't this correct?
Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no
light present."

Finally the young man asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?"

Now uncertain, the professor responded, "Of course, as I have already
said. We see it everyday. It is in the daily examples of man's inhumanity
to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the
world. These manifestations are nothing else but evil.

To this the student replied, "Evil does not exist, sir, or at least it
does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just
like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the
absence of God.
God did not create evil. Evil is the result of what happens when man does
not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes
when there is no heat, or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

The professor sat down.

The student's name--Albert Einstein, A true story

PWNED!
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 5:24 pm

Liek Prof. got pwned. 1175840483746
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 5:29 pm

And that's why I love Albert Einstein. =DD

The truth indeed.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 5:33 pm

Yes. The story could be true, but God DID create everything. That includes the devil himself. Why would he create his enemy? To instill Godly fear into men so that they worshiped him, so instead of God saying "If you don't follow me, nothing happens" he says "If you don't follow me, you'll be damed for all eternity."
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 5:44 pm

Guillotine wrote:
Yes. The story could be true, but God DID create everything. That includes the devil himself. Why would he create his enemy? To instill Godly fear into men so that they worshiped him, so instead of God saying "If you don't follow me, nothing happens" he says "If you don't follow me, you'll be damed for all eternity."

He created seperate religous leaders for the Satanisits out there.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 5:46 pm

Devious Dale wrote:
Guillotine wrote:

So he could have people not follow him? Doesn't make much sense.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 5:56 pm

Guillotine wrote:

This is actually true in my opinion. That's the whole reason of creating evil...

In Islam the Devil is referred to as Iblis. According to the Qur'an, God created Iblis out of "smokeless fire" (along with all of the other jinn) and created man out of clay. The primary characteristic of the Devil, besides hubris, is that he has no power other than the power to cast evil suggestions into the heart of men and women.

According to Muslim theology, Iblis was expelled from the grace of God when he disobeyed God by choosing not to pay homage to Adam, the father of all mankind. He claimed to be superior to Adam, on the grounds that man was created of earth unlike himself. As for the angels, they prostrated before Adam to show their homage and obedience to God. However, Iblis, adamant in his view that man is inferior, and unlike angels was given the ability to choose, made a choice of not obeying God. This caused him to be expelled by God, a fact that Iblis blamed on humanity. Initially, the Devil was successful in deceiving Adam, but once his intentions became clear, Adam and Eve repented to God and were freed from their misdeeds and forgiven. God gave them a strong warning about Iblis and the fires of REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE and asked them and their children (humankind) to stay away from the deceptions of their senses caused by the Devil.

According to the verses of the Qur’an, the Devil's mission until the Qiyamah or Resurrection Day (yaum-ul-qiyama) is to deceive Adam's children (mankind). After that, he will be put into the fires of REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE along with those whom he has deceived. The Devil is also referred to as one of the jinns, as they are all created from the smokeless fire. The Qur'an does not depict Iblis as the enemy of God, as God is supreme over all his creations and Iblis is just one of his creations. Iblis's single enemy is humanity. He intends to discourage humans from obeying God. Thus, humankind is warned to struggle (jihad) against the mischief's of the Satan and temptations he puts them in. The ones who succeed in this are rewarded with Paradise (jannath ul firdaus), attainable only by righteous conduct.

Copied from Wikipedia. That's what I believe in what actually happened and created evil and what's the purpose of evil in the original place...
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 7:00 pm

Guillotine wrote:

The Devil wasn't the devil at the start. He was a angle that became to prideful and thought he was better than God.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 7:03 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
Guillotine wrote:

The Devil wasn't the devil at the start. He was a angle that became to prideful and thought he was better than God.
But the all knowing God created him! Being all knowing, he would have known he would betray him, along with the other fallen angels.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 7:13 pm

Guillotine wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Guillotine wrote:

But the all knowing God created him! Being all knowing, he would have known he would betray him, along with the other fallen angels.

Yea he knew, but why would you want a God that doesn't give you a free will? Just like us he doesn't make us follow him, so why should he do different with the angles?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 7:38 pm

Guillotine wrote:
Devious Dale wrote:
Guillotine wrote:

Actually, the other religions were made by man, not God. Life is made of choices, and what you choose determines what will happen to you, so when you choose to create a new religion like God's worshippers did (the cow they made out of their jewelry) you are going against God.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 7:41 pm

Helloghost wrote:
Guillotine wrote:
Devious Dale wrote:
Guillotine wrote:

Actually, the other religions were made by man, not God. Life is made of choices, and what you choose determines what will happen to you, so when you choose to create a new religion like God's worshippers did (the cow they made out of their jewelry) you are going against God.
But why would God create his own enemy if he KNEW he would betray him?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 7:48 pm

I consulted someone about this just now and found a good answer. God does know what will happen and can do nothing to help that, but he still gives us choice. That brings the question "do we really have free will," and the answer to that is yes. We're still making these decisions because God does not influence our decisions, he just knows what we will choose. In order to believe this you need not wordly knowledge but faith.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 11:19 pm

Guillotine wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Guillotine wrote:

God gives you the choice in life. He cannot predict what you choose. God knows who you are and your personality. He creates bumps in the road to see if you can handle Eternal Life.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 11:53 pm

Mummehfied wrote:
Guillotine wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Guillotine wrote:

God gives you the choice in life. He cannot predict what you choose. God knows who you are and your personality. He creates bumps in the road to see if you can handle Eternal Life.
God is all knowing. He see's but does not intervene.
Back to top Go down
tdsq
Vagabond
Vagabond
tdsq

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 12:00 am

That angels had a choice. The devil was jealous of god and betraed him. That is when some other angels started getting jealous to and went over to satin's side. God is all knowing, the angels had a choice though. Worship and be with god. Or betray him. That is what the devil did. Jus tlike Adam and Eve were perfect. You may ask "If adam and Eve were perfect, why did they eat from the tree?" That is because satin told them to. They did not know any better. They went over and ate, and suffered the consiquices and caused dieing forever.
Back to top Go down
tdsq
Vagabond
Vagabond
tdsq

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 12:04 am

Guillotine wrote:
Mummehfied wrote:
Guillotine wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Guillotine wrote:

God is all knowing. He see's but does not intervene.
Sorry for double post but, you are correct.
James 1:13 "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by god.' For evil things god can not be tried nor does he himself try anyone."
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 6:57 am

Guillotine wrote:
Yes.Very well indeed.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 9:59 am

Count Zombie King wrote:
Guillotine wrote:
Yes.Very well indeed.
Count if you read a couple posts down you can see how we explained that
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 10:42 am

I saw this video of the story on YouTube.
There's also another very good story.

Now, let's take the same student and atheist professor (this story was also told by the same person who told the vid on YT)...

Now, every semester, he would tell each person that God doesn't exist.

Then, at the end, he would ask whomever still believes in God to stand up. Whoever stood up, he would take a chalk and say, "If God existed, would he let this chalk break?" And he would drop the chalk and it would break to a million pieces.

Nobody has stood up for 20 years.

Now, there was a very Christian student who had to take his classes. He soon learned what the professor did after every semester.

WAIT I NEED TO EAT BREAKFAST
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 11:14 am

The Pink of Doom wrote:
I saw this video of the story on YouTube.
There's also another very good story.

Now, let's take the same student and atheist professor (this story was also told by the same person who told the vid on YT)...

Now, every semester, he would tell each person that God doesn't exist.

Then, at the end, he would ask whomever still believes in God to stand up. Whoever stood up, he would take a chalk and say, "If God existed, would he let this chalk break?" And he would drop the chalk and it would break to a million pieces.

Nobody has stood up for 20 years.

Now, there was a very Christian student who had to take his classes. He soon learned what the professor did after every semester.

WAIT I NEED TO EAT BREAKFAST
Yea, hellopayton posted it here, we already know it. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liek Prof. got pwned.   Liek Prof. got pwned. Empty

Back to top Go down

Liek Prof. got pwned.
Page 1 of 1