Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ur bad dreams

Go down 
+15
AlterBlade
Skyward Sam
Jman228
Revinder
Vamp Kc
ParkourSAM
Maria
Ninja C
Finny
7Styl3
High Jinks
Green Puffle
Chub 777
Devious Dale
Deathvalley22
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathvalley22
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Deathvalley22

Registration date : 2008-08-05

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 6:49 pm

write about vur bad dreams like one time I was dreaming i got shot
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Registration date : 2008-01-26

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 6:50 pm

I had a dream I woke up.. :0o
Back to top Go down
Deathvalley22
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Deathvalley22

Registration date : 2008-08-05

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 6:51 pm

i dont get it dummy
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 6:57 am

I never get dreams..
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 7:13 am

Mwahahaha. I do not have these puny emotion-enabled brain simulations of which you mortals call "dreams".
Back to top Go down
High Jinks
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
High Jinks

Registration date : 2008-03-04

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 2:40 pm

I had a dream last night. It was really weird :/ I was in my classroom and there was something in the sky. Everyone sarcastically asked if it was a spaceship. it was. Then the alien things shot light stuff out that evaporated people. I surrendered and bent down but they still zapped me. There was a high pitched noise and it went really hot. Then I woke up :S
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 3:05 pm

Mine kinda like High Jinks, but it like if you wear a ring from alien you will be alien. But on the dream I kill the aliens and escape. :P
Back to top Go down
Finny
Adventurer
Adventurer
Finny

Registration date : 2008-01-27

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 4:03 pm

My mum got arrested for bad parking
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 5:49 pm

My bad dream was i got attacked in the HQ.

When i sitting on a chair, A hand just sticked out and grabbed me! :O then i woke up.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 5:55 pm

I always dream about the Scream movie murder thingy breaking into my home while I'm alone and murdering me. I can't seem to get rid of the dream ever since I watched that movie, which is around 2001 or something. XD
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 7:09 pm

One of my bad dreams was I was being chased by 3 F.B.I. Agents because I illegaly downloaded Halo 3 and Quake Wars on me PC. Two of them were regular F.B.I. Agents, but the first one was the head leader of the F.B.I. Two of them chased my into my house to where my computer was located and they grabbed me and held me by the arms, then the head leader came in and said, "Austa 'La 'Viesta...Sammy..." and shot me in the leg. Then I woke up. I acctully felt the bullet going through my leg.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 7:22 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Vamp Kc
Beholder
Beholder
Vamp Kc

Registration date : 2008-03-28

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 7:43 pm

The bad dream that I always hate is dreaming that I'm falling and then waking up feeling like I'm falling when in the dream I hit the floor...
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 11:36 pm

Vamp Kc wrote:
The bad dream that I always hate is dreaming that I'm falling and then waking up feeling like I'm falling when in the dream I hit the floor...
I get that feeling when I'm 50% woken up.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 11:37 pm

I never have dreams.
Back to top Go down
Jman228
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jman228

Registration date : 2008-08-21

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 12:05 am

I had a nightmare that once I sae General Gerivious(from Star Wars)jumped off my roof and stabbed me with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 12:07 am

I had a dream i was running away from a murderer, and i was trying to run fast, but i could move fast. I hate it when that happens in dreams you try to run really fast but it feels like you cant move, also i had a dream that every time i touched something it would fall into the earth, and wherever i walked i made huge crevices. One time i had a dream that i ran into a huge anaconda and i shot it in the head, and then one time i had a dream a huge turtle was destorying my house.

I also hate when i like buy something in a dream, and you think it happens, and you wake up and your like, dangit this isnt going to happen.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 12:10 am

Deadly DirkD wrote:
I had a dream i was running away from a murderer, and i was trying to run fast, but i could move fast

I have those dreams sometimes too.I appeared in my friends house nakid, and I was in the bathroom doing something.I came back home and then the last thing I could remember was when I woke up with a wet eye. 8o
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 12:29 am

I'll just say this my dreams getting very werid. :S
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 9:25 am

[quote="Deadly DirkD"I also hate when i like buy something in a dream, and you think it happens, and you wake up and your like, dangit this isnt going to happen.[/quote]

Oh, I hate that. Once I was dreaming that I bought an Xbox 360 and Halo 3, but it never happened. (I'm despurate for a Console)

Spooky wrote:
I never have dreams.

Everyone has dreams. They just don't remember it...
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 12:42 pm

You mortals shall never realize- your puny "dreams" as you call them will only degrade your superiorority. You mortals will never learn that your "emotions"as you call them mean nothing NOTHING!!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

I can't remember my oddest dream at the moment, but once, my friend dreamt he slept half his life. Then he woke up and found out it wasn't a dream.XD
Back to top Go down
Finny
Adventurer
Adventurer
Finny

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 3:04 pm

I also had a dream that my friends brother was a giant :0o
Back to top Go down
Vamp Kc
Beholder
Beholder
Vamp Kc

Registration date : 2008-03-28

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 6:44 pm

Hmm.. I also hate the dreams when like I want something to happen so badly and it happens in a dream that seems so real.. But its never going to happen which is sad |: It tricks me!
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 6:58 pm

Last night i had a dream that Club Penguin had a huge maze at the halloween party, but it wasnt penguins it was you, and you could die, and then when you got to the prize room, there was 10 items, and a pin, then two secret halloween servers.
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 7:01 pm

My worst dream was.
i was reliving my Dad being killed in Afghanistan it was allmost in 1st person realy freaky and sad :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ur bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: ur bad dreams   ur bad dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

ur bad dreams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next