Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Issue

Go down 
+8
CrazyCatoon
Ketchup Wasabi
Adam[]
Ghost Rolled
Ace
Mook
Creeper
Maria
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:23 pm

Everyone, please post ALL your articles, interviews, pictures, anything here. Just make sure it's organized, oh, and fill in this:

Code:
Article Name:
Section:
Content:
Pictures:

I'm too lazy to go over and search the forum since I'm sleepy and I want to get started on the next issue since we have most of the stuff ready. :face:
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:25 pm

Issue Secret
Issue Secret1
Issue Secret-2
Issue Secret-3
Issue Secret-4
]Issue Secret-5

Issue Puffle11
Issue Emtpy10
There u go!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:30 pm

Really great job on all of those. So, these could be put in use for the "Club Penguin Myths" section, am I right? Including the moose one.. =DD
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:46 pm

Article Name: Adopting Penguins?

Section: Issues around Club Penguin

Content: Penguins acting Immature.

Pictures:
Issue 2r4o9ht
https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/2r4o9ht.jpg

Issue 24diq0o
https://2img.net/h/oi36.tinypic.com/24diq0o.jpg

Issue 2ik43rn
https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/2ik43rn.png

Last edited by Ghostly Mook on October 5th 2008, 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:46 pm

1. by KW
Are you bored? You have nothing to do? Well, here is a little joke and riddle to tell, but before I do that, I will have to tell you last week’s answer. *I murder penguins you should put it in the answer*. Also, feel free to send KW (ketchup wasabi) any riddles or joke that you find! You might get it printed in the newspaper!
The riddle: Why do penguins carry fish in their beaks?
The joke:What´s black & white, black & white, black & white and black & white?

Answers:
1.A penguin rolling down the hill.
2.Because they don't have any pockets

2. by kw
Club Penguin Characters Description

Welcome to the new section of Club Penguin Characters Description! This section will last for 3 weeks describing 3 characters of Club Penguin. Rockhopper, Aunt Arctic, and Gary the Gadget guy.

Today we will start of with our famous, adventurous penguin, Rockhopper! Rockhopper is very outgoing. He sails around the seas of Club Penguin with his ship The Migrator, searching for treasure and interesting things. He returns to Club Penguin about every two months and is very excited with his new stuff to sell. When he’s in Club Penguin, his ship is always docked at the beach. You can also find more about him by reading his journal. Lots of penguins always wonder if they can sail with Rockhopper, But Rockhopper himself likes to travel alone.

3. by CC (special interview)

Interview With Chao By CC:
Blue is CC
orange is Chao

Hi! Welcome to Spotlight Special #2!
Today, we're interviewing Chao, the top poster on these forums!
CC: Hi, Chao! Please tell us a little about yourself.

Chao: Well, I've been foruming for over 4 years, I've been given many special positions over those years. This is most likely the best forum I've ever been on, I live in the U.S.A, and I am 12 years old. I am a very experienced MS Painter, and I am a newb/novice in the more experienced programs.
CC: You have the highest number of posts in these forums. How did you get so many?
Chao: Ah, I've been a member of this forum for almost a year now, and I made a 2 month departure in February. I returned to CPP on April 7th, 2008. I have been very active since then, and I have always been posting since then. It's not really why I am here, as posting doesn't matter much to me. I got so many from staying so active and just posting a lot. I've been calming down for awhile now, but a guy needs to communicate, right?
CC: Some people say you're a spammer. What do you say to them?
Chao: Well, I'm not exactly a spammer. It makes me mad to see how many people think of me as a "spammer". This is definitely because I made quite a few posts in posting games. It wasn't really that many, but I'm glad that this topic was brought down. What would I say to them? All I would do is ask nicely for them to stop, and just forget about the whole thing.
CC: You've made quite a few suggestions to these forums. How many would you say have been passed?
Chao: I haven't really made that many suggestions to the forum, although, I have made a fair amount of used suggestions. I have a few pending suggestions right now, but I would have to say my success rate for my suggestions would be somewhere between 6 to 10 - 10 being the max.
CC: What do you think about Penguins Global, and what will you do as a writer?
Chao: As you can see, I'm writing this interview right now! I'm also working on a few articles that will take about 2 - 3 days to complete(I have already started them), but they should turn out very good when they are ready. As a writer, I will try my best to make sure Penguins Global is a very interesting and successful paper. What do I think of Penguins Global? It was a fantastic idea created by DarkBoom, and it deserves to be stickied. Everyone is working hard to make sure Penguins Global is a huge success!
CC: How often do you come on CPP?
Chao: I come on CPP just about every day, but I still have a life. I don't really need to go into the life part, but I don't spend every waking minute on CPP.Some of you may have noticed I was on CPP all night.I left my computer in sleep mode while the window was open, so I won't always be online, even if the status says I am.
CC: Who are your best friends (and worst enemies) on the forums?
Chao: My worst enemies would be Broly, Guin, and hopefully Waddle won't be next in line. Broly and Guin would be considered my worst enemies because they both have hacked CPP, and they both are disrespectful to me. I don't see why I should be their friends if they won't treat me like one. As for my friends, everyone on CPP (including the staff) except my enemies will be considered my friends. The reason is pretty obvious, but I enjoy much of my time with you guys.
CC: Thanks for your time!
Chao: Well, thanks for interviewing me! I'm glad you took the time to give me these questions.

Thats everything DB
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:52 pm

Oooooooh Ahhhhhh.

Seems good, I'll get started, should be ready by at least tomorrow if I don't have any long homework.

So, so far we've got:

2 CP Articles, SS Interview, Entertainment section minus Caturday Night Live (Leave that to me, plesh), Club Penguin Characters Description Section, Breaking News (Wrote that already), An interview with Cj (On going), News about this new feature on the forum (Just started writing that), Club Penguin Myths, Cheats and Glitches section and finally, a WWoL advertisement..
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 6:07 pm

DB once you finish your articles i'll edit them.
so i have more work.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 7:10 pm

Article Name: Sharing
Section: Dangerous(Put this where your going to put the bot thing)
Content: Penguins sharing passwords
Pictures:

Issue Sharing

Code:
[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/janmen/sharing.png[/img]

You should also mention that they mostly ask you to share on Mammoth and Frozen. ;)

Last edited by Ghost Rolled on October 5th 2008, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 7:20 pm

When your done just PM Me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 9:21 pm

Article Name: Club Penguin Vikings!
Section: Where ever it fits.
Content: Free Vikings.
Pictures:

Issue Vikings

Code:
[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/janmen/vikings.png[/img]

Note: If a writer doesn't want to write the article for this, tell me and i will gladly write it.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 9:30 pm

Article Name: rockhopper
Section: characters description
Content: the picture if rockhopper
Pictures:pick either one of them
Issue Iauau11

Article Name: Global answers
Section: same as top
Content: the brand new section
Pictures:it is article...

Global answers

Welcome to the brand new section of global answers! Our main writer KW(ketchup wasabi), will answer the questions for you! Got any questions? Ask us!
We are accepting questions now! Just PM KW(Ketchup Wasabi) the question! It will most likely to be answered!

i think somebody missed this out so yah....

Article Name: think of some Room mates halloween party ideas
Section: commercial
Content: find someone for ideas about the party!

Pictures:it is article...
Room Mates' Halloween Party of the Year! A fun Halloween Party being hosted by the Room Mates Club, one of the monthly parties! We need creative penguins to help us out with ideas and other stuff! Do you think you're creative enough? Help us out with your ideas, we would love to hear them to help the party!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 9:31 pm

KW, on the Rockhopper picture fix the border.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 9:32 pm

can you fix it? i tried my best....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 9:43 pm

Here, i took away the pirate hat.

Issue Ruck

Code:
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/janmen/ruck.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 9:48 pm

im taking the job of the gold viking helmet!

here it is

article: free golden viking helmet plushie
section:whereever it fits
content: free plushie
Picture: none

related to the one ghost rolled(is it) posted.

Free Golden Viking Plushy!
Free Golden Viking Plushy! Free Golden Viking Plushy! Free Golden Viking Plushy!!!!!! Haven’t you hear about the good news of the free Golden Viking Plushies? Yes! It is totally FREE!!!! F-R-E-E!! All you have to do is to type your first name, parent’s e-mail address, and your address!! Then, wait for the good news of being picked by one of the lucky 3000 winners! Go register now! The earlier you register, the bigger chance of winning there is!
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 1:23 pm

A) You didn't send that to the spellchecker
B) We don't know if it's 1000 or 3000
C) The whole bit about earlier being more likely is rubbish. It's picked at random.

Oh, here we go, mine!

Article Name: Spotlight Special
Section: See above.
Content: See below
Pictures: I believe we should use the same template, so I don't need to give you any new ones :shy:

The article I wrote:
Hi! Welcome to Spotlight Special #2!
Today, we're interviewing Chao, the top poster on these forums!
CC: Hi, Chao! Please tell us a little about yourself.
Chao: Well, I've been foruming for over 4 years, I've been given many special positions over those years. This is most likely the best forum I've ever been on, I live in the U.S.A, and I am 12 years old. I am a very experienced MS Painter, and I am a newb/novice in the more experienced programs.
CC: You have the highest number of posts in these forums. How did you get so many?
Chao: Ah, I've been a member of this forum for almost a year now, and I made a 2 month departure in February. I returned to CPP on April 7th, 2008. I have been very active since then, and I have always been posting since then. It's not really why I am here, as posting doesn't matter much to me. I got so many from staying so active and just posting a lot. I've been calming down for awhile now, but a guy needs to communicate, right?
CC: Some people say you're a spammer. What do you say to them?
Chao: Well, I'm not exactly a spammer. It makes me mad to see how many people think of me as a "spammer". This is definitely because I made quite a few posts in posting games. It wasn't really that many, but I'm glad that this topic was brought down. What would I say to them? All I would do is ask nicely for them to stop, and just forget about the whole thing.
CC: You've made quite a few suggestions to these forums. How many would you say have been passed?
Chao: I haven't really made that many suggestions to the forum, although, I have made a fair amount of used suggestions. I have a few pending suggestions right now, but I would have to say my success rate for my suggestions would be somewhere between 6 to 10 - 10 being the max.
CC: What do you think about Penguins Global, and what will you do as a writer?
Chao: As you can see, I'm writing this interview right now! I'm also working on a few articles that will take about 2 - 3 days to complete(I have already started them), but they should turn out very good when they are ready. As a writer, I will try my best to make sure Penguins Global is a very interesting and successful paper. What do I think of Penguins Global? It was a fantastic idea created by DarkBoom, and it deserves to be stickied. Everyone is working hard to make sure Penguins Global is a huge success!
CC: How often do you come on CPP?
Chao: I come on CPP just about every day, but I still have a life. I don't really need to go into the life part, but I don't spend every waking minute on CPP.Some of you may have noticed I was on CPP all night.I left my computer in sleep mode while the window was open, so I won't always be online, even if the status says I am.
CC: Who are your best friends (and worst enemies) on the forums?
Chao: My worst enemies would be Broly, Guin, and hopefully Waddle won't be next in line. Broly and Guin would be considered my worst enemies because they both have hacked CPP, and they both are disrespectful to me. I don't see why I should be their friends if they won't treat me like one. As for my friends, everyone on CPP (including the staff) except my enemies will be considered my friends. The reason is pretty obvious, but I enjoy much of my time with you guys.
CC: Thanks for your time!
Chao: Well, thanks for interviewing me! I'm glad you took the time to give me these questions.

Spellchecked by Mr. I.M. :)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 3:37 pm

ketchup wasabi wrote:
im taking the job of the gold viking helmet!

here it is

article: free golden viking helmet plushie
section:whereever it fits
content: free plushie
Picture: none

related to the one ghost rolled(is it) posted.

Free Golden Viking Plushy!
Free Golden Viking Plushy! Free Golden Viking Plushy! Free Golden Viking Plushy!!!!!! Haven’t you hear about the good news of the free Golden Viking Plushies? Yes! It is totally FREE!!!! F-R-E-E!! All you have to do is to type your first name, parent’s e-mail address, and your address!! Then, wait for the good news of being picked by one of the lucky 3000 winners! Go register now! The earlier you register, the bigger chance of winning there is!

I made a better article about this, plus you put some wrong info.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 7:47 pm

really, i did it in a hurry lol dont count that... am i suppose to post thomas pc's commercial here?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 10:43 am

I was kind wondering if I could include my comment on the "Users don't get to voice their opinion" matter. I sorta wrote a speech about it. :P

"Users....
They all have a point
They are what made this forum what it is now
They all deserve to voice their thoughts
They should all get a chance, a chance for change

The staff...
We should do what users want
We should stop the 'Fooling around' attitude and be more serious
We should listen to people a bit more
We should work on their ideas if we didn't find them good enough
We should have a beach party...in Antarctic!"

Good enough?

Last edited by I Murder Penguins on October 8th 2008, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 1:26 pm

Are you putting that in the paper? That's a good idea.I think you overdid the Second paragraph about the staff.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 2:20 pm

I IZ BARRINDA OBAMA!!!! BOW DOWN TO ME!!! :P

Yeah, I think I did that. I'll edit of some parts so it seems fair enough. xP
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 7:34 pm

well good job... but will that get some negative comments from staffs?

you know, some ppl just dont like it when you step on them too much, you should change it so it is in a nicer way.

Article:
Room Mates' Halloween Party of the Year! A fun Halloween Party being hosted by the Room Mates Club, one of the monthly parties! We need creative penguins to help us out with ideas and other stuff! Do you think you're creative enough? Help us out with your ideas, we would love to hear them to help the party!
section: commercial
content: well... a commercial for CPRM's halloween party?.....
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 8:29 pm

here is Ghost Rolleds articles i edited

Club penguin Viking Plushie Giveaway
Ever wanted a a Club Penguin Plushie? Well now's your chance. Club Penguin is giving away 1,000 Limited Edition Club Penguin Viking Plushies for free. Go to http://www.vikingpenguingiveaway.com to enter. All you have to do is fill out a little form in the front page, but don't foget that your parent/guardian has to check their email and fill out another form to complete you entrey. Hurry up an enter, this only lasts 3 weeks, which means the give away end October 23rd.

Note: If you win please tell us and you may be featured in a future paper.

Sharing
Has a penguin ever asked you to share? Well ignore them and report them as soon as possible. If your confused about sharing, then read on to see what it is. Sharing means sharing your password with another penguin, you will give your penguins password and the other penguin will give his. But remember penguins always lie when it comes to sharing. They will give you the wrong password, and then they will ask for yours. Don't fall for that if you do your penguin is most likely going to get banned. If a moderator is online and sees that you said "Share" he/she will kick you out of the server. Be careful on what you say and remember to never share.

its good ;)
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 8:41 pm

Mr. I.M. Spooky wrote:
here is Ghost Rolleds articles i edited

Ever wanted a a Club Penguin Plushie? Well now's your chance. Club Penguin is giving away 1,000 Limited Edition Club Penguin Viking Plushies for free. Go to http://www.vikingpenguingiveaway.com to enter. All you have to do is fill out a little form in the front page, but don't foget that your parent/guardian has to check their email and fill out another form to complete you entrey. Hurry up an enter, this only lasts 3 weeks, which means the give away end October 23rd.

Sharing
Has a penguin ever asked you to share? Well ignore them and report them as soon as possible. If your confused about sharing, then read on to see what it is. Sharing means sharing your password with another penguin, you will give your penguins password and the other penguin will give his. But remember penguins always lie when it comes to sharing. They will give you the wrong password, and then they will ask for yours. Don't fall for that if you do your penguin is most likely going to get banned. If a moderator is online and sees that you said "Share" he/she will kick you out of the server. Be careful on what you say and remember to never share.

its good ;)

sorry but you missed out LOTS of things. here is the edited one and im not doing my job but i cant just go like yah they got it wrong i dont care.

Quote :

Ever wanted a Club Penguin Plushie? Well now it's your chance. Club Penguin is giving away 1,000 Limited Edition Club Penguin Viking Plushies for free. Go to http://www.vikingpenguingiveaway.com to enter. All you have to do is fill out a little form in the front page, but don't forget that your parent/guardian has to check their email and fill out another form to complete your entry. Hurry up and enter, this only lasts 3 weeks, which means the give away ends October 23rd.

Sharing
Has a penguin ever asked you to share? Well, ignore them and report them as soon as possible. If you're confused about sharing, read on to see what it is. Sharing means sharing your password with another penguin, you will give your penguin's password and the other penguin will give his. But remember, penguins always lie when it comes to sharing. They will give you the wrong password, and then they will ask for yours. Don't fall for that if you do your penguin is most likely going to get banned. If a moderator is online and sees that you said "Share" he/she will kick you out of the server. Be careful on what you say and remember to never share.

now, you missed out a lot of comma lol.... and spelling and gramma
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 7:14 pm

sorry it was really late and i was tired thanks kw ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue   Issue Empty

Back to top Go down

Issue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next