Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help ( Importaint )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Help ( Importaint ) Empty
PostSubject: Help ( Importaint )   Help ( Importaint ) EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 8:20 pm

Anyway this person called mr c said he would teach me how to hack ( he is the owner of the dht ) and i did what he said and he controlled my computer to install all the hacking stuff hten he told me to turn my firewall and stuff like that
and then he told me to give him the dictonary were norton was at i gave it to him then i told him to fix it cause it wouldnt turn on the virus thingy and now ima bout to cry in rl CAUSE HE DELETED THE DICTONARIES AND I CANT GET THEM BACK AND I CANT GET THE NORTON TO WORK AND I MIGHT GET IN TROUBLE WITH MY PARENTS :(
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Help ( Importaint )   Help ( Importaint ) EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 8:47 pm

Why were you willing to help...
I honestly have no pitty for you.
Its all your fault.
You better hope for some help, QUICK.
Hopefully someone can help you.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Help ( Importaint )   Help ( Importaint ) EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 9:11 pm

Agreed, this is really your fault...
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Help ( Importaint )   Help ( Importaint ) EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 9:18 pm

And we cannot help him because of that?
I don't know what to do... Turn on your firewall and try resetting your computer to the day before he did that.
http://penguinforum.miniclip.com/showthread.php?t=61218&highlight=Fake+Anti-Virus
Should work...
Sorry to hear about your situation.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Help ( Importaint )   Help ( Importaint ) EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 9:39 pm

This is Pre-K Education

Reality =Don't Play Wtih Matches Kids!

Internet= Don't deal with a hacker turn down your proxies and firewall give him control of your PC and or Mac let him into your system and wonder if you show him the gold will he take then wonder if you 'll get in trouble by your Parents! Ehh umm kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help ( Importaint )   Help ( Importaint ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Help ( Importaint )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: