Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skateboard Sig

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rathu
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rathu

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 7:32 am

Skateboard Sig Skateboard

Comments? I want to get better :D
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 7:51 am

Its a great piece, heres a pretty good tut that might help you out a bit with that exact sig, 8/10...

http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19742

RR posted it like months ago, and I found it pretty helpful for a few sigs.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 8:14 am

Awesome 10/10
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rathu

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 3:50 pm

Any more comments? Something that can really help me and my tag.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 9:27 pm

9/10, the big red light is a bit too powerful
Back to top Go down
-trigger-
Citizen
Citizen
-trigger-

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 5:03 am

Skateboard Sig 1

This pink c4d is really deteriorating the sig as it just looks like its slapped on the top of the sig. Also the blue c4d in left bottom should not be there.

Skateboard Sig 2_6

This is a very bad negative space. When i looked at the sig for first, it was the first thing that took my attention and never should an empty space should get highlighted ( maybe it was accidental but it needs to be prevented/removed ).

Skateboard Sig 3

I see no flow in the signature. Idea is ok but it seems to me that a lot of images are being put on one another. The arrows above indicate, what the flow could have been according to me.

You used nice c4ds but their placement was not that good.

Also you should work on your lightning so that you can highlight the good parts in the sig.

The only thing i liked in this sig except the colors is TEXT.
The big central text plus the small. There should not be two text placed at distance but somehow you made it look good which makes it rare.
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rathu

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 11:34 pm

-trigger- wrote:
Skateboard Sig 1

This pink c4d is really deteriorating the sig as it just looks like its slapped on the top of the sig. Also the blue c4d in left bottom should not be there.

Skateboard Sig 2_6

This is a very bad negative space. When i looked at the sig for first, it was the first thing that took my attention and never should an empty space should get highlighted ( maybe it was accidental but it needs to be prevented/removed ).

Skateboard Sig 3

I see no flow in the signature. Idea is ok but it seems to me that a lot of images are being put on one another. The arrows above indicate, what the flow could have been according to me.

You used nice c4ds but their placement was not that good.

Also you should work on your lightning so that you can highlight the good parts in the sig.

The only thing i liked in this sig except the colors is TEXT.
The big central text plus the small. There should not be two text placed at distance but somehow you made it look good which makes it rare.

Thanks , Also thanks for the time you put to help me. It helps a lot trust me. Also do is the skateboard not visible? I posted this sig on another forum and they said they couldnt see a skateboard.
Back to top Go down
-trigger-
Citizen
Citizen
-trigger-

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 12:28 am

The text ENNF is the skateboard i believe.
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rathu

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig EmptyOctober 15th 2008, 8:46 am

-trigger- wrote:
The text ENNF is the skateboard i believe.

Yes it is but people on PR dont see a skateboard 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skateboard Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboard Sig   Skateboard Sig Empty

Back to top Go down

Skateboard Sig
Page 1 of 1