Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween Contest begins Friday!

Go down 
+5
Ace
Dan
Little Claus
Mook
AlterBlade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Halloween Contest begins Friday! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 1:00 pm

I can't lost this time with the design I'm planning.Once the Halloween furniture comes out, I'll get to work instantly on my igloo! :D
====================================================
Hello Penguins!

The Halloween igloo decorating contest gets started on Friday and we can't wait to see all the creative things you'll do!

To enter, simply decorate your igloo - Use your creativity to come up with the best Halloween design. Winners will be announced in the Oct. 23 and Oct. 30 newspapers. Grand Prize winners will receive 25,000 coins and Runner-ups will receive 15,000 coins!

Here's a look at one of the Medieval Party igloo contest winners back in in May:

Halloween Contest begins Friday! Mid.igloo

We'd love to hear what you've got planned for your Halloween-themed igloo! There is a new furniture catalog coming on Friday so check it out for lots of Halloween items.

Until then...waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By BillyBob on October 13 2008 06:50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 1:43 pm

Aw, I can't wait. I also see that guy on Frozen Alot XD (The Medieval Contest winner)
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 2:11 pm

I can't wait! I'm already getting ready for the Contest. :P
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 5:17 pm

cool i missed this last year or did i wat ever still looks cool
Cant Wait
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 6:54 pm

:o
I love igloo contests.
Although, im not sure they get to EVERY igloo. :/
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 4:59 pm

I'm not entering i always look at the winners and mine is usually better i had an awesome christmas one and an owning medival one but i dont think they saw either :(
Back to top Go down
Red Zackary
Lurker
Lurker
Red Zackary

Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 12:23 pm

Hi

Do they really go through and look at all membership igloos at anytime, or do you have to be online with your igloo opened to the public to be judged? Thanks
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 12:34 pm

They claim that all you have to do is decorate, so you shouldn't need to open it.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 3:50 pm

I dont think they see everyones.
Thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 6:03 pm

i hope they saw mine
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 7:13 pm

Me too.
If someone on here wins, im donating credits to them for their hard work.
;)
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 7:15 pm

Ya thats what i was going to say
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 22nd 2008, 1:44 am

I tried really hard on my igloo. I have neevr won before and I hope I win this one. If I dont then Oh well I guess.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 22nd 2008, 3:42 pm

Same with me.
:)
I hope I win
Back to top Go down
Red Zackary
Lurker
Lurker
Red Zackary

Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 11:33 am

Hey all,

I just checked my CP this morning and I am actually a winner. I can't believe it after decorating for every event they have ever had, I finally got noticed. Maybe they do check through all igloos. YIIIIPPPEEEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest begins Friday!   Halloween Contest begins Friday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Contest begins Friday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: Game Updates-
Jump to: