Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bam And Flubby Voting!!!

Go down 
+7
snowmanx
Dark
Ninja Elf
.eagle
CrazyCatoon
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Bam
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Bam And Flubby Voting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:32 pm

Im not going to tell you whos is whos, if somehow you know or even if you think you know, dont say anything, we want to keep this as secret as possible.

S1:
Bam And Flubby Voting!!! 6glx8p

S2:
Bam And Flubby Voting!!! Kashsadd2

First one to 10 votes wins.

You must Give itleast one reason why you picked what you picked, and you must actually say I picked S1/S2 because...

~Bam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:41 pm

I pick S1: IN S2 I have no clue what's going on. Looks like a bunch of splatters.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:43 pm

i pick s2 because it has Kashi using shidori also it has nices lighting and it shows what real talent is

Last edited by Chaos-the-hedgehog on October 14th 2008, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 9:21 pm

V1:1
V2:1

Tied!

~Bam
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 12:40 pm

I vote S2, as S2 seems to have more done to it, whilst S1 just looks like a C4D dumped on a render.
Back to top Go down
.eagle
Vagabond
Vagabond
.eagle

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 15th 2008, 6:14 pm

S1 has decent depth and lighting, even though it's pretty simple.
S2 is simply not good in my eyes.

My vote goes to S1
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 15th 2008, 7:27 pm

S2
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 8:12 am

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 8:22 am

<P><STRONG>I don't like both of them.<BR></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Like CC said its just like a c4d dumped onto the render, but I disagree with what CC said about "S2 has more work done into it", it doesn't matter on the amount of the work but the final outcome.</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG></STRONG> </P>
<P><STRONG>S1 is simple but I like the lightening, S2 is crowded with splatter brushes and it has a strong lighting effect as it seems that the one who made it abused the noise effect.</STRONG></P>
<P> </P>
<P><STRONG>I vote S1.</STRONG> </P>
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 8:25 am

~Bam
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 9:20 am

S1 because the flow is just right. But as CCeh said "it's a C4D dumped on a render."
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 9:54 am

It's NOT a C4D just dumped on a render, trust me. There's no way you could get that effect with ONE C4D and not manipulating it to look that way. :P

My vote goes to S1..
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 10:45 am

s2
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rathu

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 3:45 pm

Bam wrote:
Im not going to tell you whos is whos, if somehow you know or even if you think you know, dont say anything, we want to keep this as secret as possible.

S1:
Bam And Flubby Voting!!! 6glx8p

S2:
Bam And Flubby Voting!!! Kashsadd2

First one to 10 votes wins.

You must Give itleast one reason why you picked what you picked, and you must actually say I picked S1/S2 because...

~Bam

S1 is awesome, great use of lighting and brilliant. 2 is too messy and the left side is just wack.

Also its pretty obvious which one is which :P
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 10:33 pm

I believe it is:

S1: 6
S2: 4

I really do not prefer either but my vote would have to go to S2. I would have to say my mind is tied but I must choose one or the other. S2 looks messy but I like how the effects look. S1 looks an anime render (I do not like anime) with boxes around it.

S2: 5
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rathu

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 18th 2008, 9:51 am

Black Zoot Suit wrote:
I believe it is:

I really do not prefer either but my vote would have to go to S2. I would have to say my mind is tied but I must choose one or the other. S2 looks messy but I like how the effects look. S1 looks an anime render (I do not like anime) with boxes around it.

S2 is a anime render too. Its not boxes its C4D's
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 18th 2008, 11:53 am

Rathu are you voting?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 18th 2008, 12:52 pm

s1. the lightings a lot better, you have no idea whats happening in s2.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! EmptyOctober 18th 2008, 1:26 pm

Rathu wrote:
Black Zoot Suit wrote:
I believe it is:

S2 is a anime render too. Its not boxes its C4D's
Again, I really do not like either.
Yes, I did not mean that it was just boxes. I mean that the C4D, effects, etc. make it look like boxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bam And Flubby Voting!!!   Bam And Flubby Voting!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bam And Flubby Voting!!!
Page 1 of 1