Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)

Go down 
+24
yabayellow
Coco
jeffgordon24365
Fat santa
Goobenheimer
Detroit87
magicNASRI
Pingu-Pengu
Mr.Goofmas
mathmybest1
Ketchup Wasabi
TMmoore77
Chub 777
Rathu
Kyledavis2
SuperRandom8
nathan
Adsertif.
Zippydoozy
Ninja Elf
Triton
Greenday619
batista96
tntclay
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Should we use are CPP names instead of real WWE names
YES
WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) Bar_left69%WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) Bar_right
 69% [ 9 ]
NO!!!
WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) Bar_left31%WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) Bar_right
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) Empty
PostSubject: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 1:31 pm

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) 2i9par
World Penguin Wrestling is back and better then ever!! This is a new beginning.

How To Wrestle:
Say pin, the ref will throw three snowballs and you win. But if the person you are facing says break before the 3rd snowball, the match goes on until someone wins. and please try to put on the best show as possible. you have to pretend to get hurt when they do a move on you. And to do a move on someone you must say the name of the move.You also have to wait for your text to dissapear before you say another move.And the last thing is that you cant say "pin" untill you do at least one move.

Manager-tntclay Triton

Events:
Slammin Saturday!
Sluggin Sunday(happens once every two weeks.)
Frightning Friday

When does the event start:
Each event starts at 2:00PM PST and 5:00PM Eastern 10:00PM U.K in tntclay's iglo on Yeti Server(if full mamoth)

Matches and match rules:

Table match: This is a good match. You must come close to a table(will be around the igloo) And when your near one you must say, Puts threw table. The referee will then throw three snowballs. If the opponent doesnt say, "stops" before the third snowball hits the floor you put the opponent threw the table and you win.

Tag-Team Match

In this match there will be 4 people. 2 on the side of the ring and 2 on oposite sides on the edge outside the ring. Every time you try to pin and the opponent says break you cannot make another pin untill you say "tag" And your opponent comes in and you switch places with him. The same rules apply to the person you tag in.

Punjabi Prison Match-

In this match there is a big wooden structure. It has 2 layers. It's your job to knock your opponent out some how. So just say "knocks out" then your opponent has to say something like "stops" or "blocks". But if the refferee throws three snowballs before your opponent blocks it then he gets knocked out and you climb out of the prison and win!

Inferno Match!
There will be fire around the ring. It's your job to say THROWS as if you were throwing them in the fire. If the opponent doesn't say MOVES, then he is thrown into the flames and you win because he will be too badly burnt to continue.

Heck In a Cell Rules:
It's just like a regualr match but with more options to destroy your opponent. You can even take them to the top of the cell and slam them threw if you want. So Any thing goes, pins count everywhere, and you win from a pinfall.

Bury alive match:
In this match, It's your job to say bury's. If the opponent doesnt say something like stomps, or Climbs out Then he is not buried alive. But if he doesnt say anything by the time the ref throws three snowballs, the opponent is buried alive.

Cagematch rules:
In this match there will be a cage in the igloo. Both superstars will have to remain in the cage at all times. To win, one player must say, leaves. As if they are leaving the cage. The referee must then count to three and if the other superstar does not say, "stops"then the player leaving the cage leaves the cage and wins.

laddermatch rules:
there will be a fridge in the middle of the ring(ladder). you have to say reaches while near it. the referee will count to three. if the opponet dosnt say something like, throws off ladder, or tips over ladder, before 3 then the one who said reches grabs it and wins.

hardcore rules:
in this match there are no rules and falls count anywhere. pretty simple.

Barbedwire rules:
you must say, throws into bob were or the other people won't see it on their screen. the ref will count to 3. if he counts to three with out your opponent saying break then your opponent is thrown into the barbwire loses blood and you win.

Champions(let me know if you cant make the match so you dont lose your title from forfeiting)
WPW Champion-
Mayhem Champion(hardcore)-
Tag Team Champions-
Womans Champion-
Slam Champion-

Title History

WPW Championchip:

Tag Team Titles:

Womens Title:

Meyham Title(Hardcore):

Slam title-

Superstars:
1.tntclay

Tag Teams:

Buying a ticket:
Post a reply saying that you want to buy a ticket. I will tell you the location and everything about the event. This way you can see what WPW is all about!

How To Become A WPW Superstar:
You must know how to wrestle. Leave a reply . And you must come to your dabue. If you cant let me know your not going to be able to make it ahead of time.

Refs(these must know all the match rules so they know how to ref in them):
1.tntclay

Ticket Holders:
these are the people who have actually bought a ticket. If you want to buy a ticket tell me what row and at which event.

Matchcaller/Announcer:

Commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi57YE9jon4

Last edited by tntclay on January 10th 2010, 12:13 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
batista96
Lurker
Lurker
batista96

Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 1:34 pm

im sorry your sister died to
Back to top Go down
Greenday619
Vagabond
Vagabond
Greenday619

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 5:51 pm

its ok guys. look I just really want to wrestle today. Because Sabu will be back in action and he will be a beast!

What the heck where is everyone!!!!! I'm gonna be mad if nobody shows
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 7:36 pm

hey guys im back
Back to top Go down
Greenday619
Vagabond
Vagabond
Greenday619

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 9:51 pm

Well that was the final straw. I am having seriouse thoughts of quitting wpw. its falling slowly.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 11:26 pm

Greenday619 wrote:
Well that was the final straw. I am having seriouse thoughts of quitting wpw. its falling slowly.

Um, well I hope you know that I wouldn't be able to make it. That post 2 posts up is from my cousin he keeps getting on. And also I won't be able to make it Sunday, but I think I'll make it tomorrow. Also all Champions that do no post in the next 24 hours will lose their title NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
batista96
Lurker
Lurker
batista96

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 9:33 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 10:49 am

Dont spam batista

Is anyone up for a match tonight?
Back to top Go down
Greenday619
Vagabond
Vagabond
Greenday619

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 11:16 am

Ok ive posted. This is just like what happened to WPW before.
Back to top Go down
Zippydoozy
Lurker
Lurker
Zippydoozy

Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 12:05 pm

uhh ticket
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 10:50 pm

Zippydoozy wrote:
uhh ticket

Be more specific in your posts. They are very vage. Do you want a ticket?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 1:00 am

Please Remove me from the Wrestlers list- I've been REALLY REALLY BUSY latley.. I'll watch some of them tho.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 10:58 am

tntclay you need to make new topic, the rule is 100 pages-make a new topic.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 12:51 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
tntclay you need to make new topic, the rule is 100 pages-make a new topic.
1st of all I made this topic. 2nd of all it's a club we can't just end it all of a sudden. Stop being so uptight. Btw that's called backseat modding. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Greenday619
Vagabond
Vagabond
Greenday619

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 1:25 am

Ok I am the only champion that posted. And as usuall I have to be the one to end this if this weekends matches are no shows again. I cant see WPW die again I just cant
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 2:26 pm

It's almost dead
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 2:44 pm

the only reason its probally dieing cause i was not here so you could not use my iglo sorry guys i was at my mums house and here computer is broke so i could not get on but i will defiatley be more active now
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 1:52 pm

Good what are the matches?
Back to top Go down
batista96
Lurker
Lurker
batista96

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 3:32 pm

ino stop being so up tight who cares if its a 100 page limet so p**s of
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 4:27 pm

Calm down
what are the matches?
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 1:39 pm

let me make them now
Frighting Friday
1.*Bobby Lashely V.S *Sabu he*ll in a cell match for Slam title and mayhem title also if sabu looses he must leave.
2.HHH V.S *Randy Orton for the WPW title Hardcore match
if you dont have a match it means you have been inactive if you do want one just say. *= Champion
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 4:52 pm

Can't wait
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 4:55 pm

you cant wait to be crushed
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 5:13 pm

crushed in your dreams!
or should I say

Nightmares!
Back to top Go down
Greenday619
Vagabond
Vagabond
Greenday619

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 12:22 am

:downcast: I am really sorry but with my sister dying and everything I just cant commit to WPW like I used to. I have been in wrestling penguin style for 3 years since it started. I have never retired. But this time I have to retire. I will miss this so much but I just cant sit here and let everyone down time after time. Mabye I will be back mabye I wont.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) Empty

Back to top Go down

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: Meetings & Parties-
Jump to: