Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palin Prank Call

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Palin Prank Call Empty
PostSubject: Palin Prank Call   Palin Prank Call EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 4:42 pm

The AP reports that a Quebec comedy duo, posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy, have successfully prank called Sarah Palin.
Code:

Sarah Palin has unwittingly taken a prank call from a Canadian comedian posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy and told him she may make a good president in eight years.

he Republican vice presidential nominee discussed politics, the perils of hunting with Vice President You-Know-Who Cheney, and Sarkozy's "beautiful wife," in the telephone call released Saturday.

When the caller told Palin she would make a good president, she laughed and replied: "Maybe in eight years."

Listen to the prank by clicking on this link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/01/masked-avengers-prank-cal_n_140023.html

The Palin campaign issued a statement in response.
Code:

"Governor Palin was mildly amused to learn that she had joined the ranks of heads of state, including President Sarkozy and other celebrities, in being targeted by these pranksters. C'est la vie," she said.

That is hilarious, and so true. XD
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Palin Prank Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin Prank Call   Palin Prank Call EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 7:37 pm

Oh yeah, I heard about that.
*supresses giggle*
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Palin Prank Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin Prank Call   Palin Prank Call EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 7:49 pm

Wow, that is FUNN-AY!
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Palin Prank Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin Prank Call   Palin Prank Call EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 8:22 pm

My father showed me that :face: It was hilarious, "Maybe we should go hunting sometime from a helicopter, I have never done that before."
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Palin Prank Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin Prank Call   Palin Prank Call EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 8:30 pm

wow thats pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palin Prank Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin Prank Call   Palin Prank Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Palin Prank Call
Page 1 of 1